CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Swing Their Arms As They Walk

Ape™️

On 05/11/2019 at 06:46, Ape™️ said:

You’re that enraged by the post that it’s taken you over three years to comment. It must be because you have a life. On the other hand, you’re the one commenting on three year old posts at 1am. I suggest that it’s you who is the wanker.

@Ape™️ old friend I will mention that I don't really swing my arms as I walk .. actually it is quite difficult to swing one's arms whilst using a stroller.

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Look no further

Never mind that shit, who did you vote for? How many people did you bully onto voting your way and lastly, how many dead friends did you pretend to be and use their vote?

Shocking and terrible, Harold. 

What have you got to say for yourself?

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The only words I understood that cunt singing were 'asked me for a line'. Watch out for him Eddie, he could be a drug dealer. 

That's no surprise.

It's the only line you're interested in, you crack addled cunt!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind that shit, who did you vote for? How many people did you bully onto voting your way and lastly, how many dead friends did you pretend to be and use their vote?

Shocking and terrible, Harold. 

What have you got to say for yourself?

I can see you're an old wizzened tory git who wears pig skin driving gloves, strolls in the Royal Parks telling people off for "disgracefully" riding bikes, munching KFC on the benches, playing loud music on a boombox, walking on the grass when it quite clearly says "Keep Off The Grass", allowing children to play ball and picking flowers, letting dogs off the lead etc etc "It ought not to be allowed.  You are a disgrace to this park." 

On 03/05/2024 at 19:47, ChildeHarold said:

What do you think about the royal arms behind the back approach.   I find it helps me keep my balance and also stops my hands wandering in crowded situations. 

Harold I’ve made the decision this morning to make an exit from the Corner. I’ll return if and when you disappear. 

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Harold I’ve made the decision this morning to make an exit from the Corner. I’ll return if and when you disappear. 

FRANK DE FLANNEUR

(opening at Cannes 2024) 

Make sure you put your Sunday best clothes on Frank, and don't forget to tell us all about it... 

You fucking dirty old fashion plate. 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

FRANK DE FLANNEUR

(opening at Cannes 2024) 

Make sure you put your Sunday best clothes on Frank, and don't forget to tell us all about it... 

You fucking dirty old fashion plate. 

With Ding & elc, you are the biggest tool I've seen on this website, H.

I honestly can't think of one discernible use for you, other than if war ensued, I'd assign you for standup in front of captured POWs as way of extreme torture through verbose pointlessness.

How about you just disappear?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

With Ding & elc, you are the biggest tool I've seen on this website, H.

I honestly can't think of one discernible use for you, other than if war ensued, I'd assign you for standup in front captured POWs as way of extreme torture through verbose pointlessness.

How about you just disappear?

I 'll make a note

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Probably a good move Frank, as you are even more disliked on here, than I am.

Withers I’ve been down to Whistable today, bloody packed out in the harbour. I treated myself to a piece of shit painting from an old bint in the sheds. It’s never going up on the wall, charity shop donation next week. I must stop trying to fill the void by spending money on shit I don’t need. How do you bring happiness to your bankrupt life? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers I’ve been down to Whistable today, bloody packed out in the harbour. I treated myself to a piece of shit painting from an old bint in the sheds. It’s never going up on the wall, charity shop donation next week. I must stop trying to fill the void by spending money on shit I don’t need. How do you bring happiness to your bankrupt life? 

Collecting the rental income from gullible leaseholders via an offshore company. Regarding trying to stop spending money on shit you don't need, my advice is to divorce her.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Fuck you Bubba, you toxic dwarf.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Collecting the rental income from gullible leaseholders via an offshore company. Regarding trying to stop spending money on shit you don't need, my advice is to divorce her.

You’re the best in here x

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, attempting to sell lumber fuel to an 80s population of phlegmatic Taffs reliant on cheap coal was almost as fucking stupid as your soap start up in the slums of Marseille.

If I ever catch you offering financial tips on here again I'll come down on you like a tonne of fucking Scots pine.

Understood?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I 'll make a note

Harold, there comes a time when you must acknowledge the facts and tame your over enthusiastic spastic spirit... You clearly love the Corner, but the corner doesn't love you... 

Your like to post ratio and the general hatred you receive from all should act as an indicator that you'd be better off dead.