CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ellie Goulding

Bubba C

Guest I know that Cunt
40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No.

Sometimes I disguise myself as a boring, leather-clad, hairy-arsed non-entity; and try to join their biker gangs, but they always shun me. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Must be your breath, it smells of shit

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'd probably be an inch or two short. If I was approaching them through her anus. 

I'd leave her looking like she trod on a yogurt-mine.

22 hours ago, deebom said:

Fucking everything seems to be autotuned these days.

I recently bought the first two Oasis albums on vinyl, from Sainsburys of all places. I opened up What's The Story and put it on. It sounded odd, so I fiddled with the knobs for a minute before it dawned on that I've become so used to hearing digitised, auto tuned music everywhere, that some real analogue music on vinyl sounded off, even though it wasn't.

So I whacked up the volume and played some Jimi Hendrix after.

'so I fiddled with the knobs for a minute'

It was a gay orgy then, was it?

No surprise there, then.

12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

No.

Sometimes I disguise myself as a boring, leather-clad, hairy-arsed non-entity; and try to join their biker gangs, but they always shun me. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Bubs,has Judge hacked into your account and posting under your name?

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Brilliant. 

I'm not sure how you managed it, but your best posts where when you weren't around. 

Odd. 

Cheers spunkbubble thats very kind of you.

Guest I know that Cunt
53 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good, you are back. Ignore this stupid Welsh cunt, be very rude to the Caister Cunt, and tell all the rest of the cunts to fuck off, especially Frank.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need to ignore the welsh cunt, he's a bit of a knob head and easily fucked.

Do you know the dirty welsh bastards eat fucking seaweed pies? I kid you not, seaweed fucking pies for fucks sake with dead slugs in them! It's not as though the cunts haven't got any food around with all those sheep. But I suppose to a welsh cunt eating a sheep would be like eating one of the family, well it would be they have pumped so much human DNA into the fuckers over the years.

Anyway, whats it got to do with you, Fuck Off french cunt.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Good, you are back. Ignore this stupid Welsh cunt, be very rude to the Caister Cunt, and tell all the rest of the cunts to fuck off, especially Frank.

You creepy, oily fucking squid, you make me sick. 

Let this dopey cunt find his feet, he doesn't need an aged French whoopsie for a crutch, he's quite capable of making a complete twat of himself all on his own. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You creepy, oily fucking squid, you make me sick. 

Let this dopey cunt find his feet, he doesn't need an aged French whoopsie for a crutch, he's quite capable of making a complete twat of himself all on his own. 

Do us all a favour and throw yourself into a giant steel smelting bucket in Port Talbot.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need to ignore the welsh cunt, he's a bit of a knob head and easily fucked.

Do you know the dirty welsh bastards eat fucking seaweed pies? I kid you not, seaweed fucking pies for fucks sake with dead slugs in them! It's not as though the cunts haven't got any food around with all those sheep. But I suppose to a welsh cunt eating a sheep would be like eating one of the family, well it would be they have pumped so much human DNA into the fuckers over the years.

Anyway, whats it got to do with you, Fuck Off french cunt.

I thought you'd packed it all in on here butters?

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fia.media-imdb.com%2Fimages%2FM%2FMV5BMjExMjgzNzc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDEwMjk0MjE%40._V1_UY1200_CR487%2C0%2C630%2C1200_AL_.jpg