CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

44 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Straker was a cunt.

Ed Bishop who played him and Canadians Shane Rimmer (scott or Virgil from Thunderbirds) and the Waldorf Salad guy from Fawlty Towers, nicknamed themselves 'Rent a yank'. They lived in the UK but when a film company needed an American they usually went for one of these. 

12 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Had a Fray Bentos steak pie in a can a couple of weeks ago, first one ive had for decades.  It was both really tasty and rank at the same time. I could almost feel the shite cruising through my veins as i scoffed it. 

I like the chicken and mushroom ones. That gloopy pastry under the crispy top bit is fucking lovely. I'd rather die from cholesterol than an imaginary pandemic anyway.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to love the Fray Bentos steak and kidney puddings that came in a dome shaped tin. You took the top off and steamed it for 20 minutes. Beautiful. I saw them last week and decided to treat myself. The tin is now plastic and you shove it in a microwave for 3 minutes. The taste is still nice but they use a different suet so the texture isn't as nice. 

Same here, I used to get the big one that you put in a saucepan for 40 minutes. Now you can only microwave them. The suet pastry comes out stiff like it's not cooked properly. Shite. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled.

@King Billy; pop round later with a large veg supreme, extra chillies, and tell me what the inside of pens stupid fucking skull looks like

lol 

fuck off

Eeeeurrgghhh! Look what happens when you do the @ thing... @Stubby Pecker... it's all gay and namby-pamby.

Fuckin updates.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some computer boffin has been messing with the site again. If its not broken....

Exactly. Fucking DOSBODS still looks the same, and they've got the same format thingy that we used to have. 

@Mrs Roops . Could you please restore CC to its original state of being? As you are aware, I'm mentally fragile and this sort of thing could tip me over the edge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. Fucking DOSBODS still looks the same, and they've got the same format thingy that we used to have. 

@Mrs Roops . Could you please restore CC to its original state of being? As you are aware, I'm mentally fragile and this sort of thing could tip me over the edge.

This shit is causing my stress levels to rise dangerously too Eric. I’m not sure I can get through this. I’m not coping at all.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

This has Roops written all over it. I feel mortally wounded. Damn that woman.

Nothing to do with me, though I did remove the thread summaries that came with the new style format.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did have a look in our new steel and glass back office and shiny new engine room and it appears there is a no-cost option. This is essentially a black background with a slightly lighter typeface and border lines that are hardly discernible. It struck me that some of our older patrons (i.e most of you) would find this an intolerable strain on the eyes. There are other schemes available but these are cost options.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing to do with me, though I did remove the thread summaries that came with the new style format.

I did have a look in our new steel and glass back office and shiny new engine room and it appears there is a no-cost option. This is essentially a black background with a slightly lighter typeface and border lines that are hardly discernible. It struck me that some of our older patrons (i.e most of you) would find this an intolerable strain on the eyes. There are other schemes available but these are cost options.

'No' would have sufficed.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...