CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

54 minutes ago, scotty said:

You fucking cunt baws, why is that not on the sicki thread?  I'm treading water there.

Because it's about fucking Paris. If it had actually been funny I might have considered giving it a proper home.

That said I posted one on the parrot thread last night, you know, the one where the landlord asks "Where did you get that?", and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I guess Rick doesn't like parrots.

Since I doubt my A material (or should that be X material) would last 5 seconds, why waste the time posting them in the first place?

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Because it's about fucking Paris. If it had actually been funny I might have considered giving it a proper home.

That said I posted one on the parrot thread last night, you know, the one where the landlord asks "Where did you get that?", and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I guess Rick doesn't like parrots.

Since I doubt my A material (or should that be X material) would last 5 seconds, why waste the time posting them in the first place?

You're a fucking disgrace....

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

May I recommend that next year you holiday in Marrakesh, it really is fucking vile and the food is atrocious........good cunt nomination inspiration though.....good work TSD.

I am just surprised that it took you so long to work out that the French are a really horrible and cuntish race, anyone who has been on a beer buying  trip to Boulogne or Calais in the eighties or nineties learnt this very rapidly. I only wish Witheredscrotes were alive to defend them but sadly that cunt has croaked it.  

Never been to Marrakesh but been to Agidir and that was a shithole 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Be charitable, he may have deleted the parrot one because it's already on the sicki thread. He might not like dupes. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Paris Hilton

Pen, Once again I'm disgusted with myself. I've never addressed you in a such a manner, and I certainly don't wish you death or fecal incontinence. My sincere apologies. 

I'm walking around the beautiful town of Amboise this morning. Would you like me to take some photos?

14 hours ago, scotty said:

You fucking cunt baws, why is that not on the sicki thread?  I'm treading water there.

Yours gets three likes, mine gets the ultimate down vote. Just like the real Sicki, go figure. It's the sort of inconsistency that Snatch could fulminate about for weeks, but luckily I am not a man for giving too many fucks.

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yours gets three likes, mine gets the ultimate down vote. Just like the real Sicki, go figure. It's the sort of inconsistency that Snatch could fulminate about for weeks, but luckily I am not a man for giving too many fucks.

A lot of people forget that the French regularly used the Nazi salute during the second world war. The only difference being, the French used both hands. 

Vivre. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A lot of people forget that the French regularly used the Nazi salute during the second world war. The only difference being, the French used both hands. 

Vivre. 

Tell us a funny story bubble. I've got nothing, Bill's sulking, Luke Swarm's trying and you're treading water. Fucking rubbish the lot of you.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no no Baws. You got me all wrong. I don't give a fuck about the how many likes we get,if I get any,if anyone gets any. Can do away with for all I care.

Instead of giving likes we could give fucks then I wouldn't hand out any.

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Oh no no Baws. You got me all wrong. I don't give a fuck about the how many likes we get,if I get any,if anyone gets any. Can do away with for all I care.

You in turn misunderstand me as my point wasn't about "likes" at all, but rather the alleged inconsistencies of moderation. I know you've been vocal on that particular subject and, while not in the Decimus class of either meltdowns or Roops-related arguments, it's still interesting to watch your slow motion flogging of a deceased horse. (For small values of interesting.)

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You in turn misunderstand me as my point wasn't about "likes" at all, but rather the alleged inconsistencies of moderation. I know you've been vocal on that particular subject and, while not in the Decimus class of either meltdowns or Roops-related arguments, it's still interesting to watch your slow motion flogging of a deceased horse. (For small values of interesting.)

My beef was about Mutli id's not getting a simple yes or no answer. I couldn't give a toss about the rest of the moderation here.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Sure. Have a listen to this Snatch. Let me know how it makes you feel -

That has to be one of the worst videos you've put up. I managed 1 Minute 9 seconds if it.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tell us a funny story bubble. I've got nothing, Bill's sulking, Luke Swarm's trying and you're treading water. Fucking rubbish the lot of you.

For fucks sake whoever you are...please please try to post something amusing. I only usually ignore Dings posts but you are getting to that stage. 

Where the fuck is Decimus when we need him most.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, Once again I'm disgusted with myself. I've never addressed you in a such a manner, and I certainly don't wish you death or fecal incontinence. My sincere apologies. 

I'm walking around the beautiful town of Amboise this morning. Would you like me to take some photos?

Yes please .. I have been at a wedding fair in Devon.