CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC left wing propoganda

Guest Rastus Watermellon

Guest Rastus Watermellon

See newspaper on link below.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/bbc-face-of-hull-winner-revealed-as-kofi-duodo/story-29844775-detail/story.html

I wish to nominate the BBC and the Hull Daily Mail. The cunts at the BBC have obviously realised that they can hijack the city of culture celebrations in Hull (2017) by having a BBC face of Hull. This would then enable them to force there left wing agenda on everyone by stealth.  Auditions were held at a local luvvie centre with 4 BBC cunts doing the judging. Well not only did they decide that someone who lives 20 miles outside of Hull should win, but I then found that his father has connections to the BBC also. No one has denied this so it is obviously true. Fuck, do you think it was rigged. What a fucking coincidence. Also, if you have ever visited Hull, I think you will agree that his face hardly represents Hull, just the face of the BBC. I told my partner that a gay black muslim dancing cook who makes clothes in their spare time would win. Nearly right. Nepotism and impartiality at it's best.

When I pointed this out to our local rag, they removed my letter (see below) and have still not explained why, despite my requests. Hopefully out of business soon with their racist attitude.

Set of fucking cunts. Hull City Council also ignored my requests, saying it had nothing to do withy them.....like fuck.

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

10 minutes ago, Rastus Watermellon said:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/bbc-face-of-hull-winner-revealed-as-kofi-duodo/story-29844775-detail/story.html

I wish to nominate the BBC and the Hull Daily Mail. The cunts at the BBC have obviously realised that they can hijack the city of culture celebrations in Hull (2017) by having a BBC face of Hull. This would then enable them to force there left wing agenda on everyone by stealth.  Auditions were held at a local luvvie centre with 4 BBC cunts doing the judging. Well not only did they decide that someone who lives 20 miles outside of Hull should win, but I then found that his father has connections to the BBC also. No one has denied this so it is obviously true. Fuck, do you think it was rigged. What a fucking coincidence. Also, if you have ever visited Hull, I think you will agree that his face hardly represents Hull, just the face of the BBC. I told my partner that a gay black muslim dancing cook who makes clothes in their spare time would win. Nearly right. Nepotism and impartiality at it's best.

When I pointed this out to our local rag, they removed my letter (see below) and have still not explained why, despite my requests. Hopefully out of business soon with their racist attitude.

Set of fucking cunts. Hull City Council also ignored my requests, saying it had nothing to do withy them.....like fuck.

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

Firstly, after reading this waffle, it's apparent that you're from Hull. Bearing this in mind, please be aware that no one on this forum has the least bit of interest in anything that you have got to say, and we all think that you'd be better off dead than suffering another second living in that fucking awful hole.

Secondly, the face of Hull might not be representative of the local demographics, but it's certainly an improvement on the fish-lipped, toothless, and whey faced ugly fucking pigs that make up the majority of population.

Thirdly, fuck off.

• Like 2

God save us from Hull, Hell and Halifax. The only good thing to say about the shit heap is that they kept the Greatfield Estate from polluting the rest of the cosmos. Reckless Eric is my hero.

On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Rastus Watermellon said:

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

I think my new shirt sums up the BBC

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I've just found it on a completely different thread.. apologies Rick.  

Faggot. 

A feeble excuse Frank .. I saw your earlier post and hung myself :(

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Rastus Watermellon said:

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

That fuckers Ugandan. I would have thought mo Farah would be a good contender, that cunts from everywhere including KFC. He's bled that place dry.

1 hour ago, Rastus Watermellon said:

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

You can't call them Greville Starkey's any more, so perhaps Hull with enter the 21st century with all this culture bollocks. Where the fuck is Prescott when you need the corpulent cunt?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Rastus Watermellon said:

Anyhow I feel better now   

mail web page 1.png

Hull, dull, cunt. Fuck you.

Guest Alfie Noakes

As far as first noms go Rastus it is not the worst, but it is still a cut and paste waffle. As such it is a pile of shit on every level. Welcome to this shithole you cunt, now take a good long think about your life and if it is worth carrying on. Still, Hull is better than anywhere in Wales.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

As far as first noms go Rastus it is not the worst, but it is still a cut and paste waffle. As such it is a pile of shit on every level. Welcome to this shithole you cunt, now take a good long think about your life and if it is worth carrying on. Still, Hull is better than anywhere in Wales.

The Helmand province is better than anywhere in Wales.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuck me, ANY attempt to make Hull a centre of culture or anything resembling potential, personal initiative or achievement in anything other than utter scumbaggery isn't just leftie shite, it's complete shite from any angle. That toxic waste site should rightfully be washed away by a mega tsunami and turned into a conversion therapy centre for homos, like yourself. 

Please die.