CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any spare change cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do speak polish,, huyu ya buni stara kurava. (Not spelt correctly, just phonetically so you can pronounce it and ask polish people what it means) spia dalai old chap.

It's becoming increasingly evident that you may well be the Quisat Sadaspak - the universes super spacker. 

This comment will be lost on anycunt who hasn't read "Dune"......

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's becoming increasingly evident that you may well be the Quisat Sadaspak - the universes super spacker. 

This comment will be lost on anycunt who hasn't read "Dune"......

The Quisat Sadaspak, the legends say that from the outerworld will come, "he who can cunt  in many corners at the same time" also sometimes called Maude Dweeb which literally means That Really Big Cunt. Blessed be his name.

Come on Baws, this is your job.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Walk along Torquay Strand fom the London Inn to The HSBC bank and you will see and hear at least five of these cunts sprawled by shop doorways, sitting beneath cash machines or stretched out across the pavement by a litter bin. They are there every day save oddly for Monday mornings. Not one of them has the brains to realise that any money is likely to be given to the first cunt in the row and they all seem to have a smart phone that must have cost at least £200. Time for these cunts to be boiled in oil. .. also why are they not there on Moday mornings?

The first train from Cheshire doesn't arrive until 09:30.

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The first train from Cheshire doesn't arrive until 09:30.

0459 start from Crewe, change at Brmingham New Street and in Torquay at 0939 and an half hour walk to Torquay Strand.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh come on, if you're going to start counting things then what the fuck is there left for me to do?

So Bicker's is still counting:)

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would never say this, even in jest, if I didn't truly mean it... You are fifty times worse than ProfB. Please shut the fuck up, you win, I can't take anymore of your fucking awful shite.

So you are counting too :)

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Forget this shit, what do you think of this Erica?. He has certainly got Bibbly's measure, the fat little twat has had it coming.

Good work Buggers, I've always said it and Ill say it again, you are much funnier than that overrated Witheredscrotes turkey.  

12 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Oh if only you had all been a bit nicer to him, instead of bombarding him with cheap jibes about his being French. I am sure it brought on his cancer. 

R.I.P. Withers old friend

Fucking hell, Scrotes, I didn't realise you were still crying about that. 

Just because I joined CC and became more popular in an afternoon than you managed in 12 months, is no reason to hold a 6 month grudge and create numerous multi's to have a pop. 

Now do us all a favour, bring back withers, get to being funny again, and let's all just be friends.