CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know what your little friend has been saying about you?

I'd recommend simply leaving them to cosy up to Frank in their desperation and seeing how that plays out. Frank might be washed up these days, but he can still stab these fuckers in the back. I wouldn't like to say with what though. 

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How's the Christmas tree flogging going, Bill?

Fir to middling thanks MC. All done and dusted for another year. Although this time next year we’ll probably be in TIER  93, on Covid 19 version 25.0  and liable to be shot on sight if spotted out in public, or even looking out the window.

• Like 2

I thought that was a very classy speech from Ursula von der Leyen but I do have a soft spot for multi-lingual older women. When she said "Parting is such sweet sorrow" I almost came, but I did have a sort of parting in mind that I'm fairly sure was not what she meant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I thought that was a very classy speech from Ursula von der Leyen but I do have a soft spot for multi-lingual older women. When she said "Parting is such sweet sorrow" I almost came, but I did have a sort of parting in mind that I'm fairly sure was not what she meant.

She's a bit like Hilary Clinton with a touch of Charlotte Rampling.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She looks the S&M type to me. I'd be afraid to go there in case she had the skin of my arse cheeks before she let me enter her fuhrerbunker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Someone summarise the deal, I can't be arsed to trawl through all that fucking shit. When will the blacks be leaving?

We're getting more of em. We're swapping the EU for India. Don't mind Sikhs but that Hindu malarkey is weird as fuck. The good news is there's only 200 million Muslims.

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a fair n equitable agreement that benefits the union and the UK along as it plays by the rules..the border tween the UK and norn Ireland is in the Irish sea..norn iron remains in the single market and customs union ..minus the funding...im pleased with it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

But when a shitload of investment pours in because it has access to the UK market as well, all the tax revenue comes to us. I think this is a united Ireland kiboshed Paddy.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

But when a shitload of investment pours in because it has access to the UK market as well, all the tax revenue comes to us. I think this is a united Ireland kiboshed Paddy.

Well aslong as it complies with the rules of the EU market it shouldn't be a problem..now how you get paws on any money from it may be the issue its an EU market to a third country after all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Someone summarise the deal, I can't be arsed to trawl through all that fucking shit. When will the blacks be leaving?

I'm just disappointed @judgetwiisn't here for the announcement, and to constantly berate Panz for banging on about it every post.

The repetitive bog-dwelling sax blowing simpleton. 

• Like 2