CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Quite simple really, it's entire taxation system is run by HMRC.

Has the EU granted passporting for financial transactions  to the UK..i dont think so yet..anyway i cant see a cash strapped devolved government handing over anything of use to ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm just disappointed @judgetwiisn't here for the announcement, and to constantly berate Panz for banging on about it every post.

The repetitive bog-dwelling sax blowing simpleton. 

Poor jewdz baby..hes probably a skeleton ina wheel chair ina lift with two flat tyres

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Has the EU granted passporting for financial transactions  to the UK..i dont think so yet

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Further talks in March. The EU needs a bit more time to think of a way to try and fuck us over on this one because the exodus of banking that was predicted hasn't happened.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Further talks in March. The EU needs a bit more time to think of a way to try and fuck us over on this one because the exodus of banking that was predicted hasn't happened.

Well they've already agreed that should ya deviate from the narrow path the frogs will pull the shutter again..but anyway things will become clearer in the coming days..im off to a pals for a few drinkies n maybe toot a few bars..i wish ya'll a nollaig shóna 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Has the EU granted passporting for financial transactions  to the UK..i dont think so yet..anyway i cant see a cash strapped devolved government handing over anything of use to ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

NI doesn't have a choice over taxation because it's not devolved. They either pay up or it doesn't get its Barnett formula money from the block grant which means nothing to pay for policing that keeps those naughty paramilitaries in line.

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well they've already agreed that should ya deviate from the narrow path the frogs will pull the shutter again..but anyway things will become clearer in the coming days..im off to a pals for a few drinkies n maybe toot a few bars..i wish ya'll a nollaig shóna 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Chin Chin.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well aslong as it complies with the rules of the EU market it shouldn't be a problem..now how you get paws on any money from it may be the issue its an EU market to a third country after all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you got a Big Issue left by any chance? I know it’s Christmas Eve but none of the shops round here have any bogroll and I’m planning to eat shitloads tomorrow. I’ll put a word in for you next time you apply for a visa to come over to London for the windscreen washing season. Rich pickings once the Romanians are all deported. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a fair n equitable agreement that benefits the union and the UK along as it plays by the rules..the border tween the UK and norn Ireland is in the Irish sea..norn iron remains in the single market and customs union ..minus the funding...im pleased with it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Get over it Panz. Even Alistair Campbell has let it go. I can’t imagine what you’d be like if it had anything to fucking do with you.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Poor jewdz baby..hes probably a skeleton ina wheel chair ina lift with two flat tyres

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Explains why he's not logged on at 2am pissed out of his head, and giving us a run down of his latest Tesco purchases. Looks like care in the community is failing too... 

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you got a Big Issue left by any chance? I know it’s Christmas Eve but none of the shops round here have any bogroll and I’m planning to eat shitloads tomorrow. I’ll put a word in for you next time you apply for a visa to come over to London for the windscreen washing season. Rich pickings once the Romanians are all deported. 

He's saving, Bill, that move to Kilburn ain't gonna pay for itself. That's why he's blowing the sax at every opportunity. It's a paradox that the country he hates so much is really his pipe dream - not to be confused with pipe bombs, but I'm sure he'll be on a Special Branch watch list. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

He's saving, Bill, that move to Kilburn ain't gonna pay for itself. That's why he's blowing the sax at every opportunity. It's a paradox that the country he hates so much is really his pipe dream - not to be confused with pipe bombs, but I'm sure he'll be on a Special Branch watch list. 

You do know that it's not a sax, it's a pink oboe. At least, that's what he was told. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

More likely a Neighbourhood Watch list. 

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

But when a shitload of investment pours in because it has access to the UK market as well, all the tax revenue comes to us. I think this is a united Ireland kiboshed Paddy.

Exactly how much tax do you think filthy foreign investment pays trukky baby?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Exactly how much tax do you think filthy foreign investment pays trukky baby?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Quite a lot when there's no sneaky sweetheart deals like there is in Ireland. Did you ever get that £13 billion from Apple they didn't pay to the countries where they actually sell their shit? Of course you didn't because your government shit itself and held their hand in court. No worries, Article 116 is coming so everyone will get what they're owed in future.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Quite a lot when there's no sneaky sweetheart deals like there is in Ireland. Did you ever get that £13 billion from Apple they didn't pay to the countries where they actually sell their shit? Of course you didn't because your government shit itself and held their hand in court. No worries, Article 116 is coming so everyone will get what they're owed in future.

Well ya see thats the thing..its not our 13 billion..they want us to do the dirty work so the rest can dip paw into it..we take our lead from the Spartans..ya want it...come n get it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well ya see thats the thing..its not our 13 billion..they want us to do the dirty work so the rest can dip paw into it..we take our lead from the Spartans..ya want it...come n get it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What do you expect? If you want to remain a member of the Fourth Reich you have to do as your told. Now your Fuhrer Angela is very angry and has ordered her commissars in Brussels royally fuck Ireland. The tax scam is done Paddy. Best find yourself a nice patch of bogland and raise some pigs. You trade a few rashers of bacon for a bag of potatoes when you're back to using the barter system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

What do you expect? If you want to remain a member of the Fourth Reich you have to do as your told. Now your Fuhrer Angela is very angry and has ordered her commissars in Brussels royally fuck Ireland. The tax scam is done Paddy. Best find yourself a nice patch of bogland and raise some pigs. You trade a few rashers of bacon for a bag of potatoes when you're back to using the barter system.

We remain unaware of any pending arse raping and the EU normally signal what they intend in advance ..speaking of food products we see porridge wog land will no longer be allowed to sell seed potatoes anymore to the EU..theres thing now..sell em instead of eating them..who'da thunk it eh. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We remain unaware of any pending arse raping and the EU normally signal what they intend in advance ..speaking of food products we see porridge wog land will no longer be allowed to sell seed potatoes anymore to the EU..theres thing now..sell em instead of eating them..who'da thunk it eh. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Merkel had Mick Martin in her office a few months back for a proper bollocking over Ireland's tax scam and told him that the pisstaking has got to stop. Mick then went on to dance a jig over the Apple decision so now Article 116 has been brought into play. When it is implemented after the chinky flu has gone away, the tax dodgers will see no reason to stay in the potato republic and probably up sticks to one of the free ports that we're going to set up in NI. That's right Paddy, the UK is going to play you cunts at your own game.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-outlines-new-plans-for-freeports-to-turbo-charge-post-brexit-trade

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You stupid fucking thick little Mick. I know who you are.. with your Yamaha tenor sax and 70’s albulance-mobile. I’m going to do you in, Panz.