CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geezers With Ponytails

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have no fucking clue why, but I have been seeing these gargantuan fucking cunts everywhere, of late.  These 70+ old bastards with grey to white hair in a fucking ponytail, wearing "bling" jewelry that could easily be taken from them with the temptation of a Savoy Grille voucher.  What is wrong with our pensioners?  Where did this new trend in fuckwittery come from, and is it legal to euthanize them with an Oak tree limb?  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no fucking clue why, but I have been seeing these gargantuan fucking cunts everywhere, of late.  These 70+ old bastards with grey to white hair in a fucking ponytail, wearing "bling" jewelry that could easily be taken from them with the temptation of a Savoy Grille voucher.  What is wrong with our pensioners?  Where did this new trend in fuckwittery come from, and is it legal to euthanize them with an Oak tree limb?  

I was taught that it doesn't matter if the ponytail is attached to something with 4 legs or 2, lift it up and there is a perfect arsehole underneath.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The last one was truly remarkable in his cuntery.  Took the missus to a posh eatery, and in staggers this long coat wearing, pony tail bejeweled wanker, who it seems, bathed in a vat of cheap aftershave.  You could knock a flock of vultures off a near liquified wildebeest carcass on the savannah, and he's attempting to pull the attractive server, whose eyes are watering beyond control from the alcohol burn.  At long last, the sizable chap acting as the host asked the cunt to leave, grabbed his brittle fucking arm and tossed him onto the pavement outside!  I hope he cracked his pelvis.  

Guest Lady Penelope

A couple of my regular summer jobs used to be photoghaphing a couple of bikers meets. The regulars turned up on their hogs as soon as they take their helmets off they usually turn out to be 70+ cunts with white hair and pony tails.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

A couple of my regular summer jobs used to be photoghaphing a couple of bikers meets. The regulars turned up on their hogs as soon as they take their helmets off they usually turn out to be 70+ cunts with white hair and pony tails.

But no vat of cheap aftershave for those filthy fucking buggers.  Week old soiled Tenas, blood stained shirts from the last right kicking the sustained, and bloody urine in their trousers.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was taught that it doesn't matter if the ponytail is attached to something with 4 legs or 2, lift it up and there is a perfect arsehole underneath.

Either a pensioners arsehole, or a dogs arsehole .... both "perfect" in your book Withers? 

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I suppose you ended up in bed with both of them......lol.

lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

I suppose you ended up in bed with both of them......lol.

lol.

Well Punker's at least there is one thing .. your mouth is far too big for you to be able to give your boyfriend a blow-job lol

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The last one was truly remarkable in his cuntery.  Took the missus to a posh eatery, and in staggers this long coat wearing, pony tail bejeweled wanker, who it seems, bathed in a vat of cheap aftershave.  You could knock a flock of vultures off a near liquified wildebeest carcass on the savannah, and he's attempting to pull the attractive server, whose eyes are watering beyond control from the alcohol burn.  At long last, the sizable chap acting as the host asked the cunt to leave, grabbed his brittle fucking arm and tossed him onto the pavement outside!  I hope he cracked his pelvis.  

Frank in a wig?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Frank in a wig?

Fits a cunt who is seen walking around Torquay, Dresses fairly well, with a long overcoat, leather trilby but looks and smells as if he last washed about three weeks ago

19 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bulldog bash by any chance? Did any of your stuff end up in B.S.H?

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The hair are often streaky, piss yellow, scant leftovers with layers of grease and rancid tobacco waft. Nutria teeth are also sported by those wankers and so are disgusting hand claws.

If you ever have to visit the dwelling of one of these cunts, never, ever accept an offer of a cup of tea or coffee. You can bet that it will have been made by His ageing long grey haired hippy wife and the milk will have been squeezed freshly from her sagging, wrinkled tits, which she has been expressing for fourteen years since the birth of the last kid.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you ever have to visit the dwelling of one of these cunts, never, ever accept an offer of a cup of tea or coffee. You can bet that it will have been made by His ageing long grey haired hippy wife and the milk will have been squeezed freshly from her sagging, wrinkled tits, which she has been expressing for fourteen years since the birth of the last kid.

Bitty!

Little-Britain-bitty-reaction-gif-paul-k

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the last time I invite you round for tea you ungrateful cunt 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The hair are often streaky, piss yellow, scant leftovers with layers of grease and rancid tobacco waft. Nutria teeth are also sported by those wankers and so are disgusting hand claws.

Nutria, fucking Americunt name for the Coypu. You from Louisiana or Florida, boy?