CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfume and aftershave adverts

Eddie

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never said there shouldn't be "repeats", only that - understandably - the enthusiasm with which they are greeted by the time-served cunts usually varies in inverse proportion to the frequency of their appearance.

On which note, I confidently predict that the moment is imminent where everyone posts in French, or Arabic, or Latin all day long, all the while pretending that they're not using Google translate. Fuck me, but that one never gets old.

And yes, I translated sheep shagger and some other bits using google because I was having a laugh with withers, so fucking what I'm not trying to claim I speak frog! I can get by in Polish and that's the end of my linguistic skills. But Jesus fucking Christ! The way Decs has got himself set up as the intellectual demigod of cunts corner is getting fucking stupid! He's going to build himself a fucking pyramid soon. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And yes, I translated sheep shagger and some other bits using google because I was having a laugh with withers, so fucking what I'm not trying to claim I speak frog! I can get by in Polish and that's the end of my linguistic skills. But Jesus fucking Christ! The way Decs has got himself set up as the intellectual demigod of cunts corner is getting fucking stupid! He's going to build himself a fucking pyramid soon. 

Now you're probably going to get the silent treatment where they ignore your well constructed arguments and just start talking amongst themselves like you don't exist. Bubba does it to me all the time when I beat him in an argument.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keep going Orville, feel the burn.

Rod Hull was a cunt

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I think I livened it up quite nicely. And I didn't even join in making up silly names. Are you proud of me Cunty? Or just as hateful as ever?

He's being a bitter, miserable fucker.

Send him something nice nice For Chriss-wissy.

What about an odourtastic bottle of Old Mice.

Piss on earth etc

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Doesn't matter. Christmas is off:

large.58483fd537db9_Merryxmas.png.4ed21a

Call me a hyper-intelligent cunt if you must, but I fail to see any humour, talent, or point in posting this shit, RK. 

Sure as night follows day, Eric will be along to defend your honour as soon as he's administered the required dosage of the latest medication he's found on Wikipedia, and the wheel of tedium will keep on spinning. 

Guest Cuntsman
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh they've all fucking logged out now! How the fuck we ever won a war is beyond me.

I hope you children aren't spoiling things for the geriatrics on purpose? Surely not

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Call me a hyper-intelligent cunt if you must, but I fail to see any humour, talent, or point in posting this shit, RK. 

Sure as night follows day, Eric will be along to defend your honour as soon as he's administered the required dosage of the latest medication he's found on Wikipedia, and the wheel of tedium will keep on spinning. 

Fuck off back to your thesaurus bubba. Everybody knows you're just a little wannabe frank anyway and I'm defending MYSELF. PM me your address and we'll see how you stand up in that department. Fucking pussyhole.

Just now, Bubba C said:

Hey I just like drawing, you're the cunts who always try and have a dig. Like it or not it's going to keep happening, Bubbs. 'Swat I do. Plenty of people like my stuff, the one I did of you has over 200 views, but I think people are too scared to like it because of you and your bum buddies who like to complain about every little thing, then do fuck all about it.

You're a relic, Bubba. A relic who's time shall soon pass.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to say, Eric, I'm rather disappointed with this. Since our initial run in, I've not slated you once, or made any cunty comments towards you. Yet you've now decided to give it the fucking biggun by slagging me off. Before I join in with the others, what's the thinking behind this? I think that I've been more than fair to you and Roadkill.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have to say, Eric, I'm rather disappointed with this. Since our initial run in, I've not slated you once, or made any cunty comments towards you. Yet you've now decided to give it the fucking biggun by slagging me off. Before I join in with the others, what's the thinking behind this? I think that I've been more than fair to you and Roadkill.

Whenever I've quoted or asked a question of you you have ignored me Decs. I have taken this as an indication that you consider yourself above me in some way. I've stated before that I respect your intelligence and humour. Shame I've had to lose my rag before you've now chosen to publicly acknowledge me.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off back to your thesaurus bubba. Everybody knows you're just a little wannabe frank anyway and I'm defending MYSELF. PM me your address and we'll see how you stand up in that department. Fucking pussyhole.

Why would I need a thesaurus?

I honestly thought you were pulling our collective pudding when you said you were a NMW warehouse worker, but resorting to threats of violence confirms you are indeed a knuckle-dragging spastic with learning difficulties. 

Besides, I'm a bit busy right now. I'm actually caring for a family member who won't make it to the weekend. I won't bore you with the details, nor expect sympathy, or any cunt to not have a pop, but I will say that I've destroyed you and made you look a right soppy cunt, with absolutely no effort at all. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever I've quoted or asked a question of you you have ignored me Decs. I have taken this as an indication that you consider yourself above me in some way. I've stated before that I respect your intelligence and humour. Shame I've had to lose my rag before you've now chosen to publicly acknowledge me.

Oh, so you had to lose your rag before a fictional character on a fantasy forum acknowledged you? Fucking hell, you need help.

Just now, Bubba C said:

Why would I need a thesaurus?

I honestly thought you were pulling our collecting pudding when you said you were a NMW warehouse worker, but resorting to threats of violence confirms you are indeed a knuckle-dragging spastic with learning difficulties. 

Besides, I'm a bit busy right now. I'm actually caring for a family member who won't make it to the weekend. I won't bore you with the details, nor expect sympathy, or any cunt to not have a pop, but I will say that I've destroyed you and made you look a right soppy cunt, with absolutely no effort at all. 

Same old song. Again.