CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MANAGEMENT TRAINING, MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS AND MANAGEMENT GURUS

ratcum

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Utter shite from beginning to end, pedalled by shysters and charlatans. If these trainers (I refuse to call what they do education) were any good as managers, they wouldn’t be selling this bollocks.

42-32398436_1024x1024.jpg

In hindsight, it wasn't the wisest corporate decision to put you on this course of yours today, Ratty. Were they going for the loveable high jinks antics of The Odd Couple angle?

lead1k.jpg

• Like 1

I once went on a residential course, only to find one of the instructors was one of my own staff, albeit a freelance part-timer. A decent bloke but regarding the subject matter of the course, I knew his knowledge was nil and experience less than that.  We were both a bit embarrassed but I was more vexed at the lack of integrity of the training company claiming 'leading figures in the field, unmatched in their experience and expertise'. Fucking cunts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I once went on a residential course, only to find one of the instructors was one of my own staff, albeit a freelance part-timer. A decent bloke but regarding the subject matter of the course, I knew his knowledge was nil and experience less than that.  We were both a bit embarrassed but I was more vexed at the lack of integrity of the training company claiming 'leading figures in the field, unmatched in their experience and expertise'. Fucking cunts.

What they should have said is "leading figures in the dole queue at the local jobcentre".

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I hope you had him sacked for mis-using internal knowledge and contacts?

Faith healers are the real cunts. A bloke I knew, his dad was locked up for armed robbery. Whilst inside he read a book on faith healing. When he got out he went to work. He now has a massive mansion in Essex and the Hollywood set fly over to see him. He also performs physic operations on gullible cunts with life threatening illnesses. He dresses in long flowing guru robes and talks the talk. Last time I see  him I was with a couple of mates, he asked what are you little cunts doing here, getting out of your nut?, phone rang, back to guru mode.

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Faith healers are the real cunts. A bloke I knew, his dad was locked up for armed robbery. Whilst inside he read a book on faith healing. When he got out he went to work. He now has a massive mansion in Essex and the Hollywood set fly over to see him. He also performs physic operations on gullible cunts with life threatening illnesses. He dresses in long flowing guru robes and talks the talk. Last time I see  him I was with a couple of mates, he asked what are you little cunts doing here, getting out of your nut?, phone rang, back to guru mode.

There is much in what you say Fast Eddie