CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I already told you that the reason I have free time to fuck about with you lot on here is because the poor cow sleeps 14 hrs a day due to chemo and pain meds! I'm genuinely sorry if what you say about your family member is true. Please extend me the same courtesy and fucking drop it now. It's getting boring.

Before I lost my Ming, I felt very much the same and used this place to vent my frustration.. and later to grieve. Admittedly I didn't post quite as profusely as you have.. she went quite suddenly. Fell down a drain. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Before I lost my Ming, I felt very much the same and used this place to vent my frustration.. and later to grieve. Admittedly I didn't post quite as profusely as you have.. she went quite suddenly. Fell down a drain. 

Frank, "fell" isn't the right word it is?

Come on now....

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I guess I missed my chance to furiously stir the shit on this thread last night.

Whilst I'm here now, I just want to say...Withers, you're an absolute fucking disgrace you cry baby cunt. Fuck off.

Same old, same old, but never mind. I am sure the brain must shrivel when sitting at a desk wasting ones life. Anyway before I fuck off, answer a question please. I responded to another member when they asked why Will.I.Am hadn't been shot. I replied that it was possibly because he is black and it could start a riot ( a fact in my view when you consider Tottenham and L.A. ). Do you think that was a racist comment?. Admin. obviously did as it was pulled.

56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Same old, same old, but never mind. I am sure the brain must shrivel when sitting at a desk wasting ones life. Anyway before I fuck off, answer a question please. I responded to another member when they asked why Will.I.Am hadn't been shot. I replied that it was possibly because he is black and it could start a riot ( a fact in my view when you consider Tottenham and L.A. ). Do you think that was a racist comment?. Admin. obviously did as it was pulled.

I've contacted Admin via PM to get to the bottom of this nasty affair, and I can now ease your fears. Your comment wasn't deleted because it was considered racist. It was deleted because it was a load of old boring fucking shit, like 99% of your content since October. Up your game man, it's harrowing to see how low you've sunk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've contacted Admin via PM to get to the bottom of this nasty affair, and I can now ease your fears. Your comment wasn't deleted because it was considered racist. It was deleted because it was a load of old boring fucking shit, like 99% of your content since October. Up your game man, it's harrowing to see how low you've sunk.

You are only doing this so that  Tweedledee can give you a 'like'.  Meet in the New Year for a pint?

This cunts mother is allegedly blaming the security forces for the death of her beloved son - too fucking right missus - what do you expect ? Dixon of Dock Green !

I'm just waiting for "Been shot or injured after resisting arrest for committing mass murder ? " ... give us a call here at "Compo innit"  and our experts will guide you through your rights and even more importantly the compensation you or your family deserve .. you'll get a free personalised rucksack just for enquiring.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Should shoot her for having a cunt of a son and coming out with a bullshit comment like that.

Rick,shut up.

In all fairness to his mum, she said her son was a cunt and was not considered part of the family any longer. Academic really as the goat shagging cunt is now roasting slowly in hell, being basted with pork dropping and getting bummed to fuck by Freddie Mercury.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

In all fairness to his mum, she said her son was a cunt and was not considered part of the family any longer. Academic really as the goat shagging cunt is now roasting slowly in hell, being basted with pork dropping and getting bummed to fuck by Freddie Mercury.

Then she should be thanking the police for getting shot of him.

(See what I did....oh forget It.)

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Then she should be thanking the police for getting shot of him.

(See what I did....oh forget It.)

All bullets should be smeared in bacon fat. I have heard it increases the breech pressure causing an increase in muzzle velocity and range.

The downside is it might stop some people getting into their heaven

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, I'll be honest, you're capable of better than this, however, I shall gladly garnish your post with a like, as anything that pushes that bed-wetting, attention-seeking frog closer to meltdown is good with me. 

Do you think he's just in a grump as a highly successful treatment has been found for prostrate cancer that doesn't leave blokes with impotence?

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Lorry driving suspect has been shot dead in Milan, the cops stopped a person who looked very suspect. The man without hesitating took his gun and he shot at the police officer who asked him for his ID papers. Other cops returned fire and killed the cunt.

Next thing you know, some cunt will be declaring "he was a lovely man and all he wanted was a better life".

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Frank said:

Awful Frank, just awful. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Manky said:

All bullets should be smeared in bacon fat. I have heard it increases the breech pressure causing an increase in muzzle velocity and range.

The downside is it might stop some people getting into their heaven

Dubiously on-topic, putting oil on rounds is generally called dieseling, a trick we all used to do with airguns as per that other thread a while back....

As for "their heaven", they better not be in my heaven instead, I'm not sharing Charlize and 1980s Blondie with any cunt!

39 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Next thing you know, some cunt will be declaring "he was a lovely man and all he wanted was a better life".

He got a better life, and 40 virgins or so his fairiy godfathers tell him....

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

From Yorkshire, you get fucking Nora Batty or nowt.

There is a world out there, outside your shitty little hole in the ground, but it's probably too scary for you to contemplate.

22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There is a world out there, outside your shitty little hole in the ground, but it's probably too scary for you to contemplate.

Would you leave?  Left or right is Tykes and Scousers. Up or down is Jocks or Brummies. When Lee Marvin sang, "Heaven is goodbye for ever, its time for me to go" he must have been wanted by the bill for cottaging somewhere in Cheshire with a mad, gay golfer.