CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

Guest nobgobbler
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Here he cums, '
Sucking punkapes meat
We get the funniest looks from
Other cottagers we meet
Gay, gay, we're popper junkies
And people say we put it around
But we're too busy sucking
To turn anybody down

Gay gay we're the Punkys.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

NaZXqlr.png

♫ Here we come
walkin' down the street
Every normal person we meet

Hey hey we're the Punkees
And people say we Punkey around
But we're too busy swinging
With every butch man, LOL

We go wherever we want
Looking for bottoms to raid
We don't have time to get restless
Fuck you all we hope you get fucking AIDS

We're just tryin' to be friendly
Come and watch us sing and play
We're the old generation, cretin
And we're all horrendously gay ♫

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

There's a pestilence on this land CB. Green is the new black I hear. Shaggy and Scooby are working for The Halifax

My religious sister used to say "golly" and "gosh", she was also often "cross".

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

There's a pestilence on this land CB. Green is the new black I hear. Shaggy and Scooby are working for The Halifax

Don't know what happened  here .. it said "your previous content has been restored" and then double posted.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

The N Word thread has disappeared. Rick the oh so offended comes on here and within a minute it's gone.

What a fucking surprise.

Even The Beast commented on the thread so it can't of been that bad and I thought he was the überboss.

A lot of terms had different meanings to begin with. The 'W' word originally stood for 'worthy oriental gentleman', and when I worked as a partsman at a Ford dealership it was used to denote, 'without guarantee' meaning pattern parts not from vehicle manufacturer. Eddie has probably heard that one before. While I'm being nerdy, the word 'fuck' originated as a term indicating sanctioned prostitution, it stood for 'fornication under consent of king'.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A lot of terms had different meanings to begin with. The 'W' word originally stood for 'worthy oriental gentleman', and when I worked as a partsman at a Ford dealership it was used to denote, 'without guarantee' meaning pattern parts not from vehicle manufacturer. Eddie has probably heard that one before. While I'm being nerdy, the word 'fuck' originated as a term indicating sanctioned prostitution, it stood for 'fornication under consent of king'.

What a load of shite. :lol:

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

The N Word thread has disappeared. Rick the oh so offended comes on here and within a minute it's gone.

What a fucking surprise.

Even The Beast commented on the thread so it can't of been that bad and I thought he was the überboss.

Yes, true, I did comment on the thread. Personally I didn't use the word people seem to want to use, (N****r). I understand the context in which Jiggerycock was using the word.The problem is that it is let go once, it will keep appearing in different contexts on various noms at will, along with additional racist insults that invariably get thrown in. Then in a short period of time it becomes a shit storm and someone has to clear the mess up.

I take no offence to the word personally as I am not a black person. Anybody is welcome to use it here, provided they can prove they have the front to stand at Edmonton Green bus station on a busy Saturday afternoon and shout it repeatedly at the top of their voice, alone and unarmed.

Not many takers me thinks. Why should it be made easy for people to use in a derisory context only and wouldn't have the nuts to do the above.

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What a load of shite. :lol:

It's bloody true. The word 'posh' originated among the crew on passenger boats, it indicated the cabin preferences of wealthy passengers 'PO SH' would be stencilled on luggage, it meant 'port out, starboard home', so the rich cunts got the sunny side of the ship in both directions.

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Yes, true, I did comment on the thread. Personally I didn't use the word people seem to want to use, (N****r). I understand the context in which Jiggerycock was using the word.The problem is that it is let go once, it will keep appearing in different contexts on various noms at will, along with additional racist insults that invariably get thrown in. Then in a short period of time it becomes a shit storm and someone has to clear the mess up.

I take no offence to the word personally as I am not a black person. Anybody is welcome to use it here, provided they can prove they have the front to stand at Edmonton Green bus station on a busy Saturday afternoon and shout it repeatedly at the top of their voice, alone and unarmed.

Not many takers me thinks. Why should it be made easy for people to use in a derisory context only and wouldn't have the nuts to do the above.

I just object to lily livered cunts being offended on my behalf. Maybe it's they that should fuck off from here and not us.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Anybody is welcome to use it here, provided they can prove they have the front to stand at Edmonton Green bus station on a busy Saturday afternoon and shout it repeatedly at the top of their voice, alone and unarmed.

I know someone who did that.............it was a lovely funeral

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's bloody true. The word 'posh' originated among the crew on passenger boats, it indicated the cabin preferences of wealthy passengers 'PO SH' would be stencilled on luggage, it meant 'port out, starboard home', so the rich cunts got the sunny side of the ship in both directions.

That's interesting. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

♫ Here we come
walkin' down the street
Every normal person we meet

Hey hey we're the Punkees
And people say we Punkey around
But we're too busy swinging
With every butch man, LOL

We go wherever we want
Looking for bottoms to raid
We don't have time to get restless
Fuck you all we hope you get fucking AIDS

We're just tryin' to be friendly
Come and watch us sing and play
We're the old generation, cretin
And we're all horrendously gay ♫

I was going to say that. Pipped at the post by a werewolf, my street cred is in tatters.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Here's one from the vaults.

He only says it once, though, so it probably doesn't qualify. The protective gear is a bit of a cop out too.

• Like 1