CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dating web sites

Guest HizerKite

44 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You'll see @Wolfie cunt just attacking pretty much anything @HizerKite. He seems to get off on it quite a lot and I think he jizzes over his fat oaf of a gut every time he does. He doesn't really bring anything to the site and just plays darts all day while playing with his bell end. Don't know what it was like 10 years ago but users are pretty thin skinned now and they like abusing me and making sheep innuendos. There seem to be a lot with anger management problems but they're easily offended which amuses me. Just my take on things.

Please drink bleach now

Guest Welsh_cunt
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please drink bleach now

Fuck's sake, how many times have you told me to drink bleach now Stubby bell end? I obviously haven't drunk it yet, so there's a fair chance I won't in the future, so why do you keep asking me? Are you some sort of moron who can't remember earlier requests? You baffle me Stubby cunt. The dull fucking sheep who loiter at the side of busy roads are brighter than you. I can't think of any reason or point why you would wish to be living with such a poor mentality. You must have such low prospects in life you may as well end it pretty soon.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

It must have been absolutely fucking hilarious with gems like this being churned out by comedic geniuses like you.

What's next in your arsenal of stating the fucking obvious?

You not finding our ten year vintage ex member, now a member again funny D..?

The daft cuntbrain has probably been on the dating sites for the last 10 + years as well.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

thecatwoman fucked off (or got fucked off, not exactly sure which, probably a bit of both) a couple of years back. Pen's still banging on about trains, though, and Gibson hasn't changed the record in the last decade either.

How long have you been on this site CB, you seem to know everything about it, a bit creepy really, you remind me of Hal 9000.

I have been on this site for almost 5 years with some time away from it.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

You not finding our ten year vintage ex member, now a member again funny D..?

The daft cuntbrain has probably been on the dating sites for the last 10 + years as well.

With about as much success.

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You're all jealous of my luxury bottom of the range Casio chronograph.

http://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/2492806?$detail745$

If that was one of the early ones, it'd be worth as much as them fake Rolexs that are doing the rounds.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful, Rick. You don't want that fucking snake Ding to grass you up, you'll end up having to ban yourself.

I've not done that since the days of the old forum, when nuking a load of the spammers that plagued the site at that time one Saturday morning I accidentally did just that.