CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It would still have tasted better than ‘The Gravykiller’ aka Mrs Cnut served up on Xmas day, bitch-cunt-pig-whore.

I'm not sure this is advisable, even though it's probably in jest. If you're leading the way it makes it harder for the mods to rein in other punters if they choose to attack you by slagging off Mrs Cnut along similar lines. 

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t wait till he finds you. Ducking stool for starters and then tie you to the top of a nice big bonfire to warm you up and dry your Oxfam shop clothes.

Have fun on your broomstick you old hag.

If he did find her, it would be a neat trick. He's been buried in the abandoned churchyard at Mistley Heath, just down the road from here, since 1640 or something. She probably met him when she was a teenager.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not sure this is advisable, even though it's probably in jest. If you're leading the way it makes it harder for the mods to rein in other punters if they choose to attack you by slagging off Mrs Cnut along similar lines. 

Noted/edited. It may sound irrational, but I could barely speak to my sister for six months, about eight years ago, after she mutilated a Xmas dinner. I mean, how hard is it to cook a fucking roast dinner? I don’t get every Xmas off, it’s ‘leave-bid dependant.’ I was livid frankly. Eight years on we now have ‘Gravygate’ in Casa Cnut. I can’t bring myself to look at the woman.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She probably met him when she was a teenager

Wasn’t there a TV series called Penelope the teenage witch meets Cadfael the 12th century monk? A real, not to be missed, edge of your seat thriller unless I’m mistaken. 

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I remember it well .. it was not until we had fucked the miserable Dutch cunt (King Billy) and his incredibly ugly wife off that things began to move forwards.

My predecessor William of Orange saved this country forever from the tyrrany of the Roman Catholic Church and kicked fuck out of the traitor King James2 at the Battle of the Boyne, over in bogland in 1690. You may have been quite happy at the time being arseholed daily by the representatives of Rome, but most people don’t like that sort of thing. Except Punkers of course.

Fuck Off lol lol.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My predecessor William of Orange saved this country forever from the tyrrany of the Roman Catholic Church and kicked fuck out of the traitor King James2 at the Battle of the Boyne, over in bogland in 1690. You may have been quite happy at the time being arseholed daily by the representatives of Rome, but most people don’t like that sort of thing. Except Punkers of course.

Fuck Off lol lol.

He was a Dutch bender.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck Off lol lol.

The Dutch are notorious for being double agents .. the cunt was probably a papist at home .. ask @PANZER MURPHY