CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caravan owners.

Guest 'eavensabove

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You cunt. I'll answer it for you seeing as though it interests you and others so much: Fuck All. Same as the majority on here.

Perhaps a few of you would care to disclose what You donate, and whilst you're at it, how much tedious shite do you contribute?

I actually secretly own the site. Admin is just my sock puppet, so I don't have to donate a damned thing.

18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

By all means ask how much he has donated, but you're asking the wrong person. I don't know who donates what and I don't want to, it would be impossible to moderate the forum fairly if I did. Only Admin sees the donation information.

Why do you assist with moderating the site, Rick? While you are undoubtedly useful to the powers that be, you do often create the analogy of a binman trying to carry out the job of an astronaut. Please explain your admirable guile, thanks.

Guest Piston
20 hours ago, Rick_B said:

FFS, nobody has given me anything. I don't and never have taken any money from CC coffers.

Gyps might give you one, if you ask nicely.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

Old 'eavens has been quiet today. Not a complaint - merely an observation. I really hope something bad has happened to him.

It's his weekly electro shock treatment. Unfortunately he comes back an even bigger cunt than before. Christ know what he'd be like if it didn't have it-a bastard cross between punkers, frank and Del Boy? 

Intermember acromony seems to be at an all time low with the cooler full of the worst offenders. Anyone want to have a go?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have been practising my nude sky diving techniques, those things come in very handy you know.

Nude sky diving must fucking punish the old knackers, 120 mph blast of air has to hurt. I could imagine smiling flaps being battered by the breeze, gotta be risky.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's his weekly electro shock treatment. Unfortunately he comes back an even bigger cunt than before. Christ know what he'd be like if it didn't have it-a bastard cross between punkers, frank and Del Boy? 

Intermember acromony seems to be at an all time low with the cooler full of the worst offenders. Anyone want to have a go?

You smell of poo.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/11/2017 at 9:52 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Ooo-er.

Who's trying what? You weren't invited to post anything on here but you did. You disagreed with the thread which is fair enough and I answered which is fair enough again. Your above onslaught however is a futile attempt of yours to turn yet another thread into a slagging match. Perhaps you would care to explain why you disagree with me about caravan owners, rather than not bothering at all to elaborate. If not, then why don't you simply fuck off.

Fuck off, Jazz!  I see now why everybody despises you.  Only two others have gained such disdain and contempt from the entire membership, they're both in the cooler at the moment.  If I give you a length of rope with a noose tied into it, will you please make use of it, stupid cunt! 

16 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nude sky diving must fucking punish the old knackers, 120 mph blast of air has to hurt. I could imagine smiling flaps being battered by the breeze, gotta be risky.

I usually do it with a solid erection and a cable tie round the nut sack, it helps with the turbulence.

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It's an age thing...i think ?

Hey fends, that's 5 of us online. One more and we'll have enough for a 3 legged race.