CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If it was anything that saved the UK during the last dust up it was the humble red army soldier and his willingness to die in droves but dont let fact get in the way of yer way of thinking bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

NO SURRENDER! LOL

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is this the Fax Machine approach to posting comments you half competent officer manager twat?

You’re growing on me arry. I mean you’re without doubt a 150% spacker but you’ve stuck to your M.O. (total bollocks) and some of your posts, (the few that make any fucking sense at all) have amused me. At least you’re not easily got rid of like most of the cunts who run away after a good kicking. As soon as Frank kicks the bucket you will probably be the best on here.

David Brent was a cunt.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If it was anything that saved the UK during the last dust up it was the humble red army soldier and his willingness to die in droves but dont let fact get in the way of yer way of thinking bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don't really think had much of a choice in the matter panzyboy. Either die in a hail of MG-42 bullets or get shot by your own side.

Speaking of life choices, what about the silly cunt who decided to start shooting at the peacekeeping paras a few Sundays back? Seems a very poor one in hindsight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re growing on me arry. I mean you’re without doubt a 150% spacker but you’ve stuck to your M.O. (total bollocks) and some of your posts, (the few that make any fucking sense at all) have amused me. At least you’re not easily got rid of like most of the cunts who run away after a good kicking. As soon as Frank kicks the bucket you will probably be the best on here.

David Brent was a cunt.

Only Frank... bucket? You are too modest. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

...The trendy nature of Cheltenham is also a myth- its mostly a fucking dump and the Kirstie Allsopp types paying £14 for an organic, skinny latte are outnumbered 100 to 1 by the native chavs...

There's an urban myth that "chav" originates from Cheltenham Average.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There's an urban myth that "chav" originates from Cheltenham Average.

At one point, a newspaper suggested that it derived from Council House And Violent.  In fact, I think it might be another borrowed Romany word which originally just meant "boy" or "child", but which now has unfortunate connotations.  

On 23/05/2017 at 06:54, Neil said:

Any party that now adds 'we will close our borders' to their manifesto even if it's the Greens or Monster Raving Loony Party gets my fucking vote.

Enough is fucking ENOUGH!!

I'm in full agreement, Neil, but the horse has already bolted. There's thousands of these fuckers plotting and scheming to kill the perceived infidels. The only party that's got the bollocks to close the borders is the BNP, and they haven't got a snowballs. You could waste your time voting for UKIP, but Farage isn't going to deny his benefactors cheap Labour.

This country is fucked. Pick up any local paper from any city, and revel in the cultural enrichment! 

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t remember “we’ll be okay” on the side of the bus. Weren’t you aiming a little higher than subsistence? 

I don’t use public transport but obviously know you’re talking about Boris’s mobile advert during the Brexit campaign LCS. I don’t believe that any one thing swung voters one way or the other back then. What I have seen since then is the almost total refusal of the losers of that vote to accept the result and their actions to reverse it which imo were the main cause of the total division of our country. If the result had gone the other way I believe normality would have returned much quicker. The referendum shone a light on the working classes true feelings towards the ruling class and their arrogant behaviour for nearly 4 years afterwards only reinforced their rightly held views, hence Boris’s 80 odd majority last year. Whether Brexit will turn out to be good or bad for the U.K. matters not. The fact is that more people voted for it than against it and that should be the one thing that counts more than any other. So my view is that it had to be implemented. If the public want to go back on that at any time in the future that’s also OK. If another referendum decided to rejoin then that should be honoured too, not argued about for years before being enacted. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The referendum shone a light on the working classes true feelings towards the ruling class and their arrogant behaviour for nearly 4 years afterwards only reinforced their rightly held views, hence Boris’s 80 odd majority last year. Whether Brexit will turn out to be good or bad for the U.K. matters not.

I don’t have the energy for this debate for the thousandth time. I think these two lines speak for themselves. The working class were so skilfully manipulated that they believed the way to strike back at the establishment was to vote for public school knobheads Johnson, Gove, Farage and the like, who must chuckle into their caviar at the notion they are champions of the common man. And now, four years on from 52/48, it’s become an article of faith that it must happen regardless of whether it’s a good thing or not. Like an old woman charged £30 grand for fixing a ridge tile, we are told once an outcome is agreed you can never dispute the fairness of the question. Keep watching after January. See who prospers. It won’t be the working man, I assure you. 

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

At one point, a newspaper suggested that it derived from Council House And Violent.  In fact, I think it might be another borrowed Romany word which originally just meant "boy" or "child", but which now has unfortunate connotations.  

'Chavvy' is kid as in "That Camberwell Gypsy pumped out another chavvy? Fucking harlot". 

36 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t have the energy for this debate for the thousandth time. I think these two lines speak for themselves. The working class were so skilfully manipulated that they believed the way to strike back at the establishment was to vote for public school knobheads Johnson, Gove, Farage and the like, who must chuckle into their caviar at the notion they are champions of the common man. And now, four years on from 52/48, it’s become an article of faith that it must happen regardless of whether it’s a good thing or not. Like an old woman charged £30 grand for fixing a ridge tile, we are told once an outcome is agreed you can never dispute the fairness of the question. Keep watching after January. See who prospers. It won’t be the working man, I assure you. 

You quoted me so if you don’t really want to debate it for the thousandth time that’s OK. You have your opinion of what will happen in the future and it’s only that. An opinion. I disagree, but similarly, that’s just my opinion. Time will tell. After all, the so called experts have been pretty much wrong up till now. 

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You quoted me so if you don’t really want to debate it for the thousandth time that’s OK. You have your opinion of what will happen in the future and it’s only that. An opinion. I disagree, but similarly, that’s just my opinion. Time will tell. After all, the so called experts have been pretty much wrong up till now. 

Apart from all the experts who lined up in 2016 to say it was a terrible idea and that leaving the club while retaining all the membership privileges was impossible. Gove told us we were “sick of experts” around the same time if memory serves. We are no longer led by expertise, we are led by ideologues. Let’s see how far it gets us all.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No manipulation was required, the working class just had enough of the trot wankers in the Labour party taking them for granted.

The Labour party betrayed them by swamping their communities with millions of low skilled immigrants without their consent who undercut them and stole their jobs.

Labour turned a blind eye to the mass rape of their daughters by Muslims in the name of "community cohesion" then called them racists for having the barefaced cheek to complain about it.

Labour called them thick for voting for Brexit.

Labour selected a friend of IRA and Palestinian terrorists as its leader.

No Machiavellian schemes, just voters using their common sense.

Fuck off dickhead!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

No manipulation was required, the working class just had enough of the trot wankers in the Labour party taking them for granted.

The Labour party betrayed them by swamping their communities with millions of low skilled immigrants without their consent who undercut them and stole their jobs.

Labour turned a blind eye to the mass rape of their daughters by Muslims in the name of "community cohesion" then called them racists for having the barefaced cheek to complain about it.

Labour called them thick for voting for Brexit.

Labour selected a friend of IRA and Palestinian terrorists as its leader.

No Machiavellian schemes, just voters using their common sense.

Fuck off dickhead!

Longer Chains! Bigger cages!
You believe what you want pal. There’s only my NHS Pension and one day maybe State Pension left behind now, so I hope you’re right and the pound is buying two Euro by the end of 2021. I guess we’ll see. 
Enjoy your freedom. I’m afraid it may disappoint you. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Longer Chains! Bigger cages!
You believe what you want pal. There’s only my NHS Pension and one day maybe State Pension left behind now, so I hope you’re right and the pound is buying two Euro by the end of 2021. I guess we’ll see. 
Enjoy your freedom. I’m afraid it may disappoint you. 

This isn't the 1970s when the UK was still buried under war debts, the economic aftershock of losing the empire and treasonous trade unions holding the country to ransom.

I predict that within 10 years there will be a CANZUK treaty signed that will tie in with a comprehensive trade deal with the US creating an FTA that will dwarf the EU and reduce it to nothing but an unpleasant memory.

Brussels can't even keep the Eastern bloc countries in line so I can't wait until the real bitching starts when France and Holland's fishing industries collapse along with Ireland's agricultural sector. Meanwhile, the UK will setting up shop wherever it wants and buying from whom it pleases under its own rules.

The EU is a blown up version of Austria-Hungary that is going to implode when a German government is elected that refuses to pay the Mediterranean basket case economies bills.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya'll should tell the EU to go fuck themselves and not give them another thruppence ha'penny 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We already have Paddy. Old Barnier was having a massive sulk the other day after Sir David Frost told him to fuck off over access to fisheries.

Adolf Merkel is now going to turn it into a staring competition in the hope that we're going to bottle it but it won't happen because Boris knows he'll lose the next election if he sells out.

My prediction is that by the end of November, Merkel and Macron will send Barnier back to the table with a proposal that will have lots of ambiguous language in it allowing Boris to sell it to Rees-Mogg and the ERG.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Chavvy' is kid as in "That Camberwell Gypsy pumped out another chavvy? Fucking harlot". 

Good old Wikipedia, never lets me down.  Not sure if I believe everything it says as gospel, but still useful... I didn't know about the" Roadman" caricature before today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav#:~:text="Chav" may have its origins,1860.