CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Defensive Parking

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

i bet you wish you were with Ian Brady tonight  and with Myra Hindley filming it all for posterity...

lol.

Your continuing obsession with a sadistic child torturer, murderer and paedophile is extremely worrying. But not as worrying as you comparing him to me. Enjoy the cooler, it won't be long till you're fucked off for good you pig shit thick cunt.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Dispatch the twat in some way that involves either a goose or garlic. The cunt should die stereotypically. 

Sod this frog bashing lark Ape, go and answer my FlidSpack question, it's no fun playing with myself, oh hang on, I've got that last bit wrong...

7 hours ago, Ape said:

Dispatch the twat in some way that involves either a goose or garlic. The cunt should die stereotypically. 

Forget this shit, I am arriving in the U.K. at 3.15pm today. Kindly stay away from the Stansted area with your fucking toy helicopter will you. The very thought of one of these things in the hands of a thick aggressive cunt like you, near an airport, fills me with dread.     lol, vivre & fuck off

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit, I am arriving in the U.K. at 3.15pm today. Kindly stay away from the Stansted area with your fucking toy helicopter will you. The very thought of one of these things in the hands of a thick aggressive cunt like you, near an airport, fills me with dread.     lol, vivre & fuck off

Oh, OK then. I had, by coincidence, planned to take a day off work, travel 100 miles and fly helicopters at Stanstead airport today, but I'll go somewhere else instead. Have a safe flight - hope no FOD gets ingested into an engine on takeoff and you die horribly.

Fuck off.

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh, OK then. I had, by coincidence, planned to take a day off work, travel 100 miles and fly helicopters at Stanstead airport today, but I'll go somewhere else instead. Have a safe flight - hope no FOD gets ingested into an engine on takeoff and you die horribly.

Fuck off.

Good morning what a beautiful day.

Fuck off you deranged wanker.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Have you parked your disabled vehicle in the correct bay this morning ?

I doubt it because there is always some stuck up cunt who parks his Range Rover there because he's too lazy to walk and thinks the world owes him a favour.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I doubt it because there is always some stuck up cunt who parks his Range Rover there because he's too lazy to walk and thinks the world owes him a favour.

Don't kid yourself Punker's Manse is a tent by the River Bollin and his Range Rover is a Raleigh Shopper.

16 hours ago, Ape said:

So, you've got a new car, or an expensive car, or a super car. Very well done - you must be very pleased with yourself. However, it's still a car, and will, therefore, fit perfectly into something called a parking space. Having a new/expensive/super car doesn't give you special permission to ignore the little white lines that most people actively try and park within, and abandon your pride and joy in the middle of two spaces. I think anyone who owns a "normal" car should actively park as close as possible to these cunts, in the hope that they might realise they are selfish, ignorant fucking wankers.

Before I finish there's a couple of people I'd like to preemptively tell to fuck off:

@Punkape  - guaranteed to come back with some faux-affluent bollocks

@Witheredscrote - guaranteed to come back with some pathetic flying model based drivel

And finally there's a couple of people I'd like to just generally tell to fuck off:

@'eavensabove

@'eavensabove

I've a beat up old grey van...I dont park it ..I abandon it..and nobody ever parks near it

Panzerknacker

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope to fuck your shitty little Ryanair plane with no legroom takes a nosedive into the English Channel, killing just one of its pauper passengers.

Bon chance, you cunt. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

I hope to fuck your shitty little Ryanair plane with no legroom takes a nosedive into the English Channel, killing just one of its pauper passengers.

Bon chance, you cunt. 

Now now, Bubba. If it's a flight originating from France I see no big loss in wishing the lot of the fuckers dead. Chances are the ones that aren't French will be some other Euro trash almost as bad fleeing from the rampant jihadis that own their countries now. Either way less is best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Bon chance, you cunt. 

His last words, punctuated by screams of terror, will be "It's La Manche, you cunt, La fucking Manche!"