CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie Gard's parents

Guest Couldn't give a shit

22 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Be smart. Be more like Charlie.

I could get into trouble for specifying exactly which CC members this ensemble cast reminds me of, so I'm posting it as a tenuous link here rather than on my own quite superlative "Separated at Birth" thread.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I could get into trouble for specifying exactly which CC members this ensemble cast reminds me of, so I'm posting it as a tenuous link here rather than on my own quite superlative "Separated at Birth" thread.

it was better being off your tits while prodigy lectured you about society

On 25/07/2017 at 11:01 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

The best that could have been hoped for is what this poor little  lad in the pushchair has got .. tubes coming out of him and minimal awareness of the world around him.

f35df538accea63c853e29ded07635078fc3da2a

That's Stephen Hawking as a child, with his prototype pneumatic voice box. He never said anything intelligible until Clive Sinclair wired him up to a Sinclair Spectrum in 1982, and even then all he could do was sing the theme from Manic Miner.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 13/07/2017 at 7:56 PM, Admiral Noakes said:

Some parents won't let go. Surely the only humane option is to ease little Charlie's journey off this mortal coil as kindly and painlessly as they can and the parents should try for another once they have had time to grieve.

They are still playing the drama game. Trying to delay the inevitable. At guess this relationship between Mr Gard and Ms Yates will also terminate sometime after poor Charlie is allowed to pass away.

Guest Lady Penelope

"The parents were assisted by Alasdair Seton-Marsden, who pushed them to do more media. Two weeks ago he told a US chat show that Charlie had been “taken prisoner by the NHS”.

Before Charlie Gard’s mother sat with him for her baby boy’s last moments, she had asked only for “some peace with our son, no hospital, no lawyers, no courts, no media, just quality time with Charlie away from everything”.

The private suffering of two parents torn apart by grief at their child’s illness became a global phenomenon this year as millions of people including the US president and the Pope gave their support to Charlie, an 11-month-old baby who suffered from a rare genetic condition causing progressive brain damage." .. Enough here to say that Alasdair Seton-Marsden is a cunt without trying to get through the paywall.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

"The parents were assisted by Alasdair Seton-Marsden, who pushed them to do more media. Two weeks ago he told a US chat show that Charlie had been “taken prisoner by the NHS”.

Before Charlie Gard’s mother sat with him for her baby boy’s last moments, she had asked only for “some peace with our son, no hospital, no lawyers, no courts, no media, just quality time with Charlie away from everything”.

The private suffering of two parents torn apart by grief at their child’s illness became a global phenomenon this year as millions of people including the US president and the Pope gave their support to Charlie, an 11-month-old baby who suffered from a rare genetic condition causing progressive brain damage." .. Enough here to say that Alasdair Seton-Marsden is a cunt without trying to get through the paywall.

Any relation to Gerry Marsden the cunt who never walks alone?

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any relation to Gerry Marsden the cunt who never walks alone?

Yes .. he caught the ferry across the mersey.

Semi on-topic. I was at the theatre last night, and the fucking old nag sat in front of me with the mong kid she'd decided was a good idea to carry full-term in tow, got me thinking.

Now, I'm happy for a bit of audience participation when the stage production requires it, but when the fucking extra-chromosomed little cunt decided to whoop, shout and generally make a nuisance of himself throughout, my thoughts turned to why anyone would decide to bring a cunt into this world if it was fucked, would be a burden, and generally annoy the fuck out of decent humans. 

Luckily for me, my night was rescued by not being at the theatre with Mrs B, who was visiting her mum, but with some slag from work who'd conveniently got surplus tickets for the show. 

Fucking mongs. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
23 hours ago, Neil said:

Funnily enough Charlie's parents will from now on be hiding behind a pay wall,A fucking big wall of cash courtesy of the media

Cunts

Selfish cunts. All I know is I wouldn't put a child of mine through what this little one would have to endure if he were to survive. It's fucking shameful. It's hard, but sometimes you've just got to do the right thing.