CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

On 9/25/2017 at 8:54 PM, Rick_B said:

Many of the curries we get in British "Indian" restaurants don't actually exist in any part of India or if they do are quite different from what we get. I had a chicken pasanda, which is usually served very mild and tasteless and full of cream in restaurants,  at the home of an Indian couple I know and it was delicious, but quite hot and spicy.

I bet the evening was going well until you became overwhelmed by cocaine and Cobra, and got caught by hubby for rifling through his wife's knicker drawer.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet the evening was going well until you became overwhelmed by cocaine and Cobra, and got caught by hubby for rifling through his wife's knicker drawer.

And some.. I can picture Rick mounting poor Mr Patel, both bound and gagged with naan, whilst Mrs Patel flicks herself off and pours a never-ending hot pasanda paste over her own head.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

And some.. I can picture Rick mounting poor Mr Patel, both bound and gagged with naan, whilst Mrs Patel flicks herself off and pours a never-ending hot pasanda paste over her own head.

This has the unmistakable air of the truth. 

Rick, how do you plead? 

• 5 years later...
On 23/09/2017 at 19:39, Decimus said:

Only an Arab or biblical Jewish character would choose lamb as their meat of choice.

Disgusting, slimy, fatty gristle that costs an absolute fucking fortune despite every field in England being full of wooly cunts.

Unless you have got a massive laryngeal tumour, there is absolutely no excuse to willingly consume greasy lubricated shanks of ovine filth.

Gotcha. On the left of your kitchen bookshelf.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eavens is also Jazz. He hasn’t been seen for a couple of years. Normally, Frank slithering around with impunity would bring him out like a mongoose to a cobra. He’s probably dead.

Don't think I had the pleasure of meeting Eavensabove/Jazz, having had words with @ProfB over time, whether they're individuals or the same person, I hope he/they/it/they're all dead. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't think I had the pleasure of meeting Eavensabove/Jazz, having had words with @ProfB over time, whether they're individuals or the same person, I hope he/they/it/they're all dead. 

Type: ‘dame widow fwankie’ into the search thingy, you’ll see the glorious lunacy first hand.

• Like 1