CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car salesmen

Neil

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a trick question, you don't have a mole on your elbow, you leave it in the garden so Frau Rat blames it for all the holes you dig. You had a budgie named minty, a dog named compass and a chinchilla which unburied itself, and it confuses you when I exhibit knowledge of aircraft wheel spats. And you like to piss in the garden when you're drunk. See, it's me.

Okay it's Eric

now stop stalking me you fuckin weirdo

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Correct. I couldn't have put it better myself. Well actually I could have , but when it comes to the Trio Gay, I can't be bothered.

In answer to your earlier question. My geese don't  do oral, so their serrated bills are not a problem.

How long are you planning on persisting with 'trio gay'?

Don't get me wrong Withers, it's hilarious, clever and witty but I feel it might have a shelf life. 

41 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A masterclass of restraint. Chet Baker sounding as cool as fuck. I play this as a solo piece in E.

I once farted Flower of Scotland in front of the laws one Xmas after about half a bottle of single malt. I've not been invited since.

That was in mostly D minor so stick up up yer arse.