CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Spacey

Eddie

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Provide they evidence the don't.

The Catholic church's track record isn't exactly that of perfection.

You made the silly assertion......so provide the evidence yourself fuckwit.

Perhaps you just prefer bland, woooly, throwaway lines of banality. It’s what you normally post...

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Many homosexuals chase after young lads and are basically predatory paedophiles.The planes to Thailand and Morocco are permanently full of these cunts whilst the authorities look the other way.....

Fuck off.

You are not wrong. I'm sure many pervs go to these shit holes for girls too, but what you say is an inconvenient truth.

• Like 1

You made the silly assertion......so provide the evidence yourself fuckwit.

Perhaps you just prefer bland, woooly, throwaway lines of banality. It’s what you normally post...

lol.

Fuck off.

Many predatory paedos go into the church, especially catholic ones, because the stupid fucks who attend are so stupid they'll believe anything a priest tells them, probably like you did when asked to stay behind and help farther O'neil after mass!

Were you on the game then as well as today ?

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..on the game ahahahahahahshaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......baked hedgehog....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Appleby fayre aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh so fucking original. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..on the game ahahahahahahshaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......baked hedgehog....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Appleby fayre aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh so fucking original. 

Have you been out stealing today ?

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's me in ye olde days. So yes you're right; some random pikey

You're conscious and not in some strangers garden!  I have to question the validity of your claim, Gyps!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

It may have been during my "salad" days, when I skipped through meadows and picked wild flowers and rescued foxes. 

and knitted sweaters with your amazonian bush.  

Hollywood has been shit lately, they haven`t made anything watchable in years. I`ve an idea for a Dr.Who movie that would sell though. Streep and De Niro play two ageing senile white shites who rim anyone who has a bearing on their career or is simply an evil bastard. Their adopted sons, Ben and Damon are Afghan refugees who are typical fun loving jihadis who embrace the local Jewish community and act as mentors to the neighbourhood Girl Guide troop, organising camps and sleepovers. Polanski could be lured back to the US to direct the movie but only if he got to read bedtime stories to 14 yr old girls. Last time that happened though as he closed the book his trousers fell down and he tripped and fell entering the sleeping 14 yr old. Anyhow, the cast and crew could assemble in the Tardis and set the time and date to Sunday Oct.1st. 10.05pm Las Vegas at a country and western show across from the Mandalay...  

I don't for one second want to put anybody under the false pretense that Punkers might be harbouring some kind of latent heterosexuality, but i think he's asking you for pictures of your tits, Gyps. Which is quite frankly outrageously sexist, and tantamount to online abuse.

26 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Hollywood has been shit lately, they haven`t made anything watchable in years. I`ve an idea for a Dr.Who movie that would sell though. Streep and De Niro play two ageing senile white shites who rim anyone who has a bearing on their career or is simply an evil bastard. Their adopted sons, Ben and Damon are Afghan refugees who are typical fun loving jihadis who embrace the local Jewish community and act as mentors to the neighbourhood Girl Guide troop, organising camps and sleepovers. Polanski could be lured back to the US to direct the movie but only if he got to read bedtime stories to 14 yr old girls. Last time that happened though as he closed the book his trousers fell down and he tripped and fell entering the sleeping 14 yr old. Anyhow, the cast and crew could assemble in the Tardis and set the time and date to Sunday Oct.1st. 10.05pm Las Vegas at a country and western show across from the Mandalay...  

I believe Mr Weinstein is available to help

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I don't for one second want to put anybody under the false pretense that Punkers might be harbouring some kind of latent heterosexuality, but i think he's asking you for pictures of your tits, Gyps. Which is quite frankly outrageously sexist, and tantamount to online abuse.

I don't have any tits. I get a nice couple of wrens that visit though and a family of robins but no tits