CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Spacey

Eddie

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have any tits. I get a nice couple of wrens that visit though and a family of robins but no tits 

Are you a Trans Gypsy now ?

Are you getting phallus made for yourself ?

Are Trans Gypsies required to steal and eat hedgehogs like ordinary Gypsy scum ?

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are Trans Gypsies required to steal and eat hedgehogs like ordinary Gypsy scum ?

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

How big is your caravan ?

Can we all see some pictures  ? Please include any “Gypsy wifes” type photos you may have.....lol.

30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A few points:

1). You’re still leaving a space before question marks, which shows a high level of grammatical ignorance.

2). This post is, at best, a massive, steaming pile of shit.

3). You’re a tedious fucking wanker.

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

A few points:

1). You’re still leaving a space before question marks, which shows a high level of grammatical ignorance.

2). This post is, at best, a massive, steaming pile of shit.

3). You’re a tedious fucking wanker.

1.     Fuck off. ?

2.     Fuck off.

3.     Fuck off.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have any tits. I get a nice couple of wrens that visit though and a family of robins but no tits 

I always imagined you with a pair of vultures hanging about on your shoulders. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Gyps kindly posted me one of her hand-knitted 'sweaters', which I took on a fishing trip last week to help stay warm. Sadly I only seemed to catch crabs.

I hear that fish oils make good waterproofing.  

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Gyps kindly posted me one of her hand-knitted 'sweaters', which I took on a fishing trip last week to help stay warm. Sadly I only seemed to catch crabs.

You should have used the fucker as a net wolfers. Even the spiniest of sea creatures could bite through a material so tough. Plus the added bait to attract victims, not for eating after, mind

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Many homosexuals chase after young lads and are basically predatory paedophiles.The planes to Thailand and Morocco are permanently full of these cunts whilst the authorities look the other way.....

Fuck off.

Planeloads of priests.

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Many homosexuals chase after young lads and are basically predatory paedophiles.The planes to Thailand and Morocco are permanently full of these cunts whilst the authorities look the other way.....

Really? What evidence do you have that planes to Thailand and Morocco are "permanently full" of paedophiles? None I suspect. For the record Savile and Glitter were mainly interested in young girls. You are talking bollox as usual.

16 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Really? What evidence do you have that planes to Thailand and Morocco are "permanently full" of paedophiles? None I suspect. For the record Savile and Glitter were mainly interested in young girls. You are talking bollox as usual.

Google sex tourism for Morocco and Thailand and you will find they are plagued with these paedophile fuckers.....

If the aeroplanes are not full of these nonces perhaps you assume that they travel there and back by camel or donkey.

Just now, Punkape said:

Google sex tourism for Morocco and Thailand and you will find they are plagued with these paedophile fuckers.....

If the aeroplanes are not full of these nonces perhaps you assume that they travel there and back by camel or donkey.

next time one of your boils bursts Punko please collect the discharge throw it in the River Thames before it's too late

22 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's a simple smokescreen tactic - he's expressing extremely hostile opinions towards arse bandits in an attempt to convince us that he's not one himself. 

In all seriousness though there was probably a connection to homosexuality and pedophilia in the past simply due to it being such a taboo subject back then - children are obviously easier targets for these animals to manipulate which would have made it less likely for them to reveal you. Not saying that's how it is now, but old biases die hard. Personally I think that any paedo regardless of sexuality or gender should be hanged as soon as they're proven guilty and have their organs harvested.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

You made the silly assertion......so provide the evidence yourself fuckwit.

Perhaps you just prefer bland, woooly, throwaway lines of banality. It’s what you normally post...

lol.

Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh yes they do...

BQ5qIza.png

What you got to say Punkers? 

On 30/10/2017 at 12:55 PM, Jiggerycock said:

"Why is it that being an extrovert and wanting to be centre of attention turns cunts into raging irons?.Hollywood,The beeb,Non arse bandits need not apply"

Ha!

If that's the criteria why has no British professional footballer 'come out' since Justin Fashanu!?

You know I'm right sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti!

They have no need to 'come out' they're all shirt-lifters, it's the 'normal' ones who're in a minority and need to keep it a secret.

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So you just repeat or re-post any old shite. 

You’re  like a really stupid parrot except you have a multiplicity of venereal diseases as well.

I hope full blow AIDS is the least of your problems.

Fuck off.

Typical troll response.