CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Cunting Price

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Enough, this is not remotely connected to the topic. Further attempts to shoehorn this crap in will be deleted.

Would I be off topic in stating she is a stupid fucking mentalist cunt?  

I don't wish to appear like I'm attacking the children, but they really would be better off as orphans.  

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

I simply couldn't believe it when I saw this clip Deco. A wave of visceral pain went through me.

I mean, for Geoff Hurst to have EXACTLY the same haircut he had in the 66 World Cup is beyond understanding. Thanks for posting this and exposing Hurst as the coiffure criminal he is.

Fuck!

That's Phil Cool isn't it?

• 1 month later...
On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:02 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Guys, can we leave the kids out of this? Thanks.

If Katie Price had left her kids out of it, there wouldn't be a problem, but seeing as she makes her money by whoring her offspring on any media going, she deserves all the abuse she gets.

And quite frankly it makes my piss boil, when she goes bleating to Parliament with her 'My son was an innocent, who couldn’t defend himself, all he does is talk about trains and frogs”

The woman is a hypocritical fucking disgrace. If she wants them protected she should stop parading them on television and newspapers, that goes for any other cunt who exhibits their 'private' life on social media(are you listening Beckham?)

Shut the fuck up, or ship the fuck out, you can't have it all your own way, you cunts!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, r-soles said:

If Katie Price had left her kids out of it, there wouldn't be a problem, but seeing as she makes her money by whoring her offspring on any media going, she deserves all the abuse she gets.

And quite frankly it makes my piss boil, when she goes bleating to Parliament with her 'My son was an innocent, who couldn’t defend himself, all he does is talk about trains and frogs”

The woman is a hypocritical fucking disgrace. If she wants them protected she should stop parading them on television and newspapers, that goes for any other cunt who exhibits their 'private' life on social media(are you listening Beckham?)

Shut the fuck up, or ship the fuck out, you can't have it all your own way, you cunts!

You fucking thick cunt. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You fucking thick cunt. 

At least he's expressing an opinion, you receiver to copious amounts of Greek spunk. It may not be one you agree with but not challenging it in a humours way (what this place is about you massively thick retarded mong) and replying with the identical lines as your bastard inbred offspring bill, bubba and webby, marks you as a nonentity. The overriding thought from all the punters is probably pity- if we weren't such massive cunts that is and want you dead in a horribly painful way.   

11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Frank, what do you think about my diagnosis that @Stubby Pecker has dementia?

Nobody could be so fucking boring, repetitious and doddery unless they've got something clinically wrong with them. 

I honestly don’t understand the boy. It’s almost as if his head is full of dust. 

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

It pains me to award you a 'like' for this, Arsehole, but I can't disagree with the crux of your argument. Rather like Price's also-vapid ex-partner Andre, people who use their kids to attract attention for the purpose of notoriety leading to income are beneath contempt. As you say (albeit similarly to an angry teenager), if those in the public eye wish to protect their children, don't parade them in front of the media.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It pains me to award you a 'like' for this, Arsehole, but I can't disagree with the crux of your argument. Rather like Price's also-vapid ex-partner Andre, people who use their kids to attract attention for the purpose of notoriety leading to income are beneath contempt. As you say (albeit similarly to an angry teenager), if those in the public eye wish to protect their children, don't parade them in front of the media.

I agree. Nevertheless I don't think a disabled 15 year old child is a suitable subject for online abuse or ridicule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yeh, well try telling HRH  Liz that, she has been using her kids, and grandkids for years, and she is worth a mint. I bet she even persuaded Harry to marry somebody from Macaroon to up her ratings.

Guest judgetwi

In many ways the young man in question could be considered fortunate. The chances are he will never be smart enough to understand what a dirty, self centred slag his pathetic excuse for a mother is.

Having a slapper for a mother is one thing but having it documented and catalogued for every cunt in the street to laugh at for the rest of your life is a world that nobody would choose for themselves.

Who is this fucking person? How the fuck can she get the opportunity to sit her arse in front of a select committee. What fucking contribution has she made to society? I don't doubt they will lick the gravy from her arse as there is a mutual interest at stake here. They don't really give a fuck about her or her hoard of kids by various absent fathers, but they do care about shutting up cunts who cast the microscope over their shitty, shady dealings. If the evidence or testimony given by this horrendous person is responsible for curtailing free speech we might as well shut up shop now and be done with it. What a fucking sick joke. Cunts. 

• Like 1

She is a vacuous waste of space, every time this empty headed cuntbucket makes any headlines, makes me cringe and an unprecedented amount of anger rages through me, at the thought that this slag and that's what she is, is getting airtime for her bullshit. We are so dumb as a species now, that many entertain this type of abomination and think it's cool to breathe oxygen into her so called celebrity status. Has people forgot that this putrid pile of insidious shit started out by getting her tits out in newspapers.!!

We haven't progressed as a species on many levels and gossip whores like Katie prove this, now we have the likes of her everywhere, shouting their untrained political views to add more insult...i would love to set about this dribbling cuntbrain with a demolition drill and play a few xylophone chords on her rib cage using some very heavy duty hammers.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

She is a vacuous waste of space, every time this empty headed cuntbucket makes any headlines, makes me cringe and an unprecedented amount of anger rages through me, at the thought that this slag and that's what she is, is getting airtime for her bullshit. We are so dumb as a species now, that many entertain this type of abomination and think it's cool to breathe oxygen into her so called celebrity status. Has people forgot that this putrid pile of insidious shit started out by getting her tits out in newspapers.!!

We haven't progressed as a species on many levels and gossip whores like Katie prove this, now we have the likes of her everywhere, shouting their untrained political views to add more insult...i would love to set about this dribbling cuntbrain with a demolition drill and play a few xylophone chords on her rib cage using some very heavy duty hammers.

I think the only lens and magazine most the population want to see this cunt near, are attached to an AK47

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I'm not defending Ms Price as I agree with the above poster, but, the reason she is where she is in my opinion are the cunts that hang on to her every word, watch her on shit programmes, and worst of all, buy and read books allegedly written by her.