CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Funeral attending

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well as he has already said he's going to be buried at sea then yes, I can imagine his whale like carcass floating off Jaywick.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re a fucking sap, Wiz. Nothing more. 

Despite your numerous character flaws, I like you Frank!  You're a miserable cunt, but I like you.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know, Wiz.. You refer to me in every other post. Shall we meet? I’m staying at The Nad EC2 all week. 

I think it best we keep our relationship relegated to these esteemed pages.  

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think it best we keep our relationship relegated to these esteemed pages.  

Can you imagine just for a moment if we actually met.. face to face in some pub in Highgate or Hampstead. I swear to god I would stab you right between the eyes. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Can you imagine just for a moment if we actually met.. face to face in some pub in Highgate or Hampstead. I swear to god I would stab you right between the eyes. 

You would need to do extensive weight training on your wrists to keep them firm.  The gangly limp fucking things you have now couldn't penetrate Jell-O!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Let me guess. The Boogaloo or Her Upstairs? would be your preferred venues, right Fwank

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Frank said:

Are you still good for Cerne Abbas in May Frank?

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Bubba C said:

It’s got potential, Bert does seem incredibly fucking stupid. 

How is the maniac, by the way. Dead yet? 

Still breathing.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Frank said:

The only eye you like stabbing is a brown one.

I've decided not to go,I hope that the next funeral I go to is the mother-in -laws.I will definitely turn up to make sure that the lid is screwed on properly and that the burners are working to the maximum.

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What a stupid selfish cunt. Give him my best when you see him.

And be sure to tell him about Albert Fucking Ross, which would probably finish him off, I’m just not sure whether that would be in a sexual or mortal manner. 

Albert Ross is a point in case that Frank is finished here. Not a nasty bone left in his body due to the side effects of his chemo no doubt

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's The Ned, you fucking pillock.  If you're gonna bullshit get the spelling right.

The Nad. Berk 

Back on topic gyps, I'm attending franks funeral next month as he's on the way out this time for sure (the AIDS has teamed up with the cancer to make his last days a living hell)

Im going to rip open the coffin lid and after prising open his rigor mortis clamped jaw I'm going to shit down his throat Cockfingers stylee. Proper runny one as well

You seem like a reasonable chap, Neil, so I'd be more than happy to attend your funeral. I have a couple of days free next week so if you could endeavour to shrug off your mortal coil by the weekend that would be super. If you could leave me a selection of unspoilt wank mags in your will that would be much appreciated. 

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You seem like a reasonable chap, Neil, so I'd be more than happy to attend your funeral. I have a couple of days free next week so if you could endeavour to shrug off your mortal coil by the weekend that would be super. If you could leave me a selection of unspoilt wank mags in your will that would be much appreciated

thats a big ask Cap, the non semen splattered wankmags that is.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Back on topic gyps, I'm attending franks funeral next month as he's on the way out this time for sure (the AIDS has teamed up with the cancer to make his last days a living hell)

Im going to rip open the coffin lid and after prising open his rigor mortis clamped jaw I'm going to shit down his throat Cockfingers stylee. Proper runny one as well

Reported for depravity and enacting out personal disgusting fetish filth.

It’s because you’re a pleb.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for depravity and enacting out personal disgusting fetish filth.

It’s because you’re a pleb.

Fuck off.

Reported for derailing and repeatedly going off topic.