CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder what the arriviste, millennial white population of Brixton are doing right now? Probably packing their suitcases into their Teslas and fucking off to stay with Mummy and Daddy in Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.

”Oh Mummy it was awful. The poor black people were just discussing slavery and reparations when the racist, fascist police simply attacked them. Oh no, Mumsy.....scrambled egg and sausage?.......i’m a vegan now....it’s up to my generation to save the planet ok ya? Could I have beans on toast like the poor people?”

Paging @Ape™️, Paging @Ape™️

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder what the arriviste, millennial white population of Brixton are doing right now? Probably packing their suitcases into their Teslas and fucking off to stay with Mummy and Daddy in Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.

”Oh Mummy it was awful. The poor black people were just discussing slavery and reparations when the racist, fascist police simply attacked them. Oh no, Mumsy.....scrambled egg and sausage?.......i’m a vegan now....it’s up to my generation to save the planet ok ya? Could I have beans on toast like the poor people?”

@judgetwi Seeing as your either ex, or serving old bill. I was wondering if you could tell me why no spearchucker has received a truncheon round the canister yet?

Fuck me, I remember the good old days when the TSG would steam out of Sherpa's, and batter every cunt insight. 

They were notorious, and obviously learnt their trade kicking the shit out of football hooligans in the 80s.

Their probably half snowflake now anyway!

White lives matter too... Well actually they matter more, but the BBC will tell you we're all equal. Despite any memorable black scientists, or inventors. 

Just send the savages back to Swaziland, I'm sure they'll love it! 

Cunts. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate to intrude on this jolly meeting of the Friends of Nelson Mandela, but I can’t help but point out the SAS raided the Iranian Embassy in 1980, some years before WPC Fletcher was shot dead outside the Libyan Embassy in 1984.

You beat me to it, given an unfair time zone advantage.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

@judgetwi Seeing as your either ex, or serving old bill. I was wondering if you could tell me why no spearchucker has received a truncheon round the canister yet?

Fuck me, I remember the good old days when the TSG would steam out of Sherpa's, and batter every cunt insight. 

They were notorious, and obviously learnt their trade kicking the shit out of football hooligans in the 80s.

Their probably half snowflake now anyway!

White lives matter too... Well actually they matter more, but the BBC will tell you we're all equal. Despite any memorable black scientists, or inventors. 

Just send the savages back to Swaziland, I'm sure they'll love it! 

Cunts. 

I remember the predecessor of the TSG, the SPG and those cunts were like something from Apartheid South Africa. They swarmed into Peckham when the Zulus decided to have a riot in sympathy with their brethren on the Broadwater farm estate. They even beat the fuck out of a couple of primary school teachers.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You beat me to it, given an unfair time zone advantage.

High praise from your good self. The time zone stuff won’t wash though, apparently it’s all bollocks and I’m living in Grimsby eeking out a living in a care home. Which is something of a shock, I can tell you. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I remember the predecessor of the TSG, the SPG and those cunts were like something from Apartheid South Africa. They swarmed into Peckham when the Zulus decided to have a riot in sympathy with their brethren on the Broadwater farm estate. They even beat the fuck out of a couple of primary school teachers.

There is something fundamentally a bit suspect about the sort of cheerleading moron who salivates at the prospect of police violence and who sounds positively erect at all this talk of baton rounds and tear gas. Some psychologists might conclude they are hugely overcompensating for their own inadequacy and long for a strong father figure to take control. They would in all probability shit themselves if ever they were required to tackle anything more demanding than the Countdown conundrum, and are most likely to be found in the darker corners of the internet perusing cuckold fantasies in a bedsit floor-to-ceiling with purloined lingerie and cheap women’s shoes. That you’d be among the first to lick the proverbial jackboot is rather surprising given that we all know you’re from a long line of military heroes and have your very own council approved badge to scare off anyone you don’t approve of. I for one am disappointed in you. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was watching Alex Higgins v Cliff Thorburn in the world championship final when the BBC interrupted it to show the SAS abseiling through the windows and doing the business. I wasn’t sure wether I was pleased or fucking annoyed. In those days there wasn’t the option of switching channels to carry on watching the snooker. But the stinking sand rats got what they deserved. It’s a shame that those days are gone.

You missed nothing

The Iranian Embassy assault took 90 seconds, start to fiish.

It'd take Thorburn that long to screw the chalk onto his cue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There is something fundamentally a bit suspect about the sort of cheerleading moron who salivates at the prospect of police violence and who sounds positively erect at all this talk of baton rounds and tear gas. Some psychologists might conclude they are hugely overcompensating for their own inadequacy and long for a strong father figure to take control. They would in all probability shit themselves if ever they were required to tackle anything more demanding than the Countdown conundrum, and are most likely to be found in the darker corners of the internet perusing cuckold fantasies in a bedsit floor-to-ceiling with purloined lingerie and cheap women’s shoes. That you’d be among the first to lick the proverbial jackboot is rather surprising given that we all know you’re from a long line of military heroes and have your very own council approved badge to scare off anyone you don’t approve of. I for one am disappointed in you. 

You just can't help yourself can you cockles? Why do you persist in trying to convince me that you're a medical professional when you repeatedly post utter bollocks?

I don't demand police violence, I demand the police do the fucking job they're paid to do and clear the streets of violent criminals masquerading as a protest movement so decent people can go about their daily lives. As a Marxist loon, I've no doubt you empathize greatly with these opportunistic savages who now think they have the run of the playpen simply because they imagine they're oppressed in this country which has some of the toughest anti discrimination laws on the planet. I however, know that part of London very well and can tell you that the GLA and central government have spent billions attempting to improve the lives of ethnic minorities at the expense of those whose families have lived there for generations. The response has been to demand more while brandishing a baseball bat and using the death of somebody in another country 4000 miles away as justification.

I don't need to lick the proverbial jackboot, because I have a stake in this due to the fact that it's where I grew up and still have family unlike you, a gormless fucking wanker who likes to play doctors and nurses while preaching to others about how they should think on subjects he obviously knows fuck all about. If you love these cunts so much, why don't you move to Streatham or darkest Brixton and enjoy the full experience of having a gang of armed black men carjack your wife, beat her senseless and terrorize your children then get away with it because the pigs refuse to investigate out of fear of kicking the apple cart over with the Zulu community. 

As for your psychological evaluation, I think you need a more practice Cockles. I do confess to having worn women's attire on a mental stag do a few years back but it didn't go as far as your lingerie wank fantasy. The bedsit is a 3 bed house with a basement and I'm still earning a nice little packet from ripping off overpaid NHS penpushers

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

these opportunistic savages who now think they have the run of the playpen simply because they imagine they're oppressed

spent billions attempting to improve the lives of ethnic minorities at the expense of those whose families have lived there for generations.

I have a stake in this due to the fact that it's where I grew up and still have family unlike you

If you love these cunts so much, why don't you move to Streatham or darkest Brixton and enjoy the full experience of having a gang of armed black men carjack your wife, beat her senseless and terrorize your children then get away with it because the pigs refuse to investigate out of fear of kicking the apple cart over with the Zulu community

As for your psychological evaluation, I think you need a more practice Cockles.

The bedsit is a 3 bed house with a basement and I'm still earning a nice little packet from ripping off overpaid NHS penpushers

I see you, and you know what you are. Well done on the house, by the way. Sounds champion. 

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Re- writing history Doc. A popular pastime at the moment. Do you know of any statues of Sir Nigel the commies can pull down? .......... other than the one in my back garden?

I think you are missing the bleedin' obvious. Corbyn was never going to be elected, that was seen to by his own fucking party.  Farage could have stood his ground, but of course he did what he was told.

He is no more than a gatekeeper. The next challenge requires a far more odious useful idiot than Nigel fucking Farage. Do keep up old Son.

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You can selectively quote my comments if that gets you to the vinegar stroke Cockles but you have no moral high ground here, you Walter Mitty spacker.

I liked the Lenin version better you indecisive prick. So, tell me more about this basement of yours. Sounds amazing. 

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Does it Cockles? Oh do come and pay me a visit, it's where I keep my chainsaw and it's soundproofed.

My goodness, soundproofed and three bedrooms. Well done you. No doubt Kevin McCloud is on his way round to view your diligent work with a hundredweight of egg boxes and a stapler. Probably best you invent an innocuous hobby like playing the drums, rather than admitting to Kevin the project was really inspired by the need for privacy when you get remorselessly pegged every Thursday by the cleanest looking hooker you can tempt into the Kia. I’d also steer him away from the racks of pasta and water purification tablets, lest on enquiring why you have such items you let slip you’re expecting a teeming hoard of Africans at your door any day. You wouldn’t want to come over like a simpleton. 

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My goodness, soundproofed and three bedrooms. Well done you. No doubt Kevin McCloud is on his way round to view your diligent work with a hundredweight of egg boxes and a stapler. Probably best you invent an innocuous hobby like playing the drums, rather than admitting to Kevin the project was really inspired by the need for privacy when you get remorselessly pegged every Thursday by the cleanest looking hooker you can tempt into the Kia. I’d also steer him away from the racks of pasta and water purification tablets, lest on enquiring why you have such items you let slip you’re expecting a teeming hoard of Africans at your door any day. You wouldn’t want to come over like a simpleton. 

Long day in reception? 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was watching Alex Higgins v Cliff Thorburn in the world championship final when the BBC interrupted it to show the SAS abseiling through the windows and doing the business. I wasn’t sure wether I was pleased or fucking annoyed. In those days there wasn’t the option of switching channels to carry on watching the snooker. But the stinking sand rats got what they deserved. It’s a shame that those days are gone.

My friends dad, who had early alzheimers at the time was watching that game,  went out for a slash and when he came back the SAS  were doing their thing. The poor cunt thought the snooker was being raided because he thought Higgins was IRA. "That'll teach the fucking fenian bastard". 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm gonna try and find some footage of that on YouTube. Let's hope Trevor Mcdonald wasn't on a live report there. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The embassy assault was a message to the world. 90 seconds, 12 dead terrorists, 25 healthy hostages. Job done. If it happened now, it would be 20+ dead hostages and free council houses for the terrrorists if they agreed to an anger management course. 

Like the afghan cunts who hijacked the plane and landed at Stanstead. I remember the fucking little yid cunt Jack Straw saying that the bastards would face the full weight of the law and would be deported afterwards. And then a few years later one of the red tops reveals......surprise surprise, they’ve all got a slap on the fucking wrist and are nicely tucked up in council houses with their alleged families who’ve been allowed to come over here and join them on the good old U.K. gravy train. Makes you proud to be British and all that shite eh?

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

High praise from your good self. The time zone stuff won’t wash though, apparently it’s all bollocks and I’m living in Grimsby eeking out a living in a care home. Which is something of a shock, I can tell you. 

I’m not for a minute saying you did it deliberately but you gave me change from a twenty today in Superdrug and I’m certain it was a fifty I gave you (I only carry 50s). Im sure you remember me, I’m the stunningly good looking, impeccably dressed guy with the two stunning blondes who bought the extra large condoms and the large tub of KY.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m not for a minute saying you did it deliberately but you gave me change from a twenty today in Superdrug and I’m certain it was a fifty I gave you (I only carry 50s). Im sure you remember me, I’m the stunningly good looking, impeccably dressed guy with the two stunning blondes who bought the extra large condoms and the large tub of KY.

That wouldn’t have been me Bill, but if it’s the two blondes I’m thinking of you’ve got problems and you need a close inspection, ideally in stirrups with your good readers on. Sharon has had so many genital warts burnt off her labia they look like a pair of 70’s lounge curtains, and Barbara, well let’s just say in a former life she might have driven the cab in Royston Vasey. You’d be better off warming the KY in the microwave and indulging in a night of passion alone, or perhaps making balloon animals from the Titan condoms. Sexual activity will of course be a challenge for you until you get your Peyronies sorted, but I imagine firing off round a corner takes you back to your Shankill childhood and possibly maintains the feeble erection. I should also tell you that Northern Bank fifties were withdrawn some years ago, to try and smoke out the ones covered in red ink currently boxed up with Shergars’ ashes. Be lucky. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Does your sense of inferiority stem from the possibility that you were a rape baby by any chance?

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Does your sense of inferiority stem from the possibility that you were a rape baby by any chance?

Laughably awful and rather obvious projection. You’ve already told us your Dad spent much of his time in t’Legion, presumably because after she squeezed you into the world he could never look your mother in the eye again. All that time away defending the Empire, only to get home and find a turnstile where his front door used to be. Poor fella. 

• Like 1