CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Osborne

Earl of Punkape

45 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Saw this Osborne dude on BBC news earlier tonight. Call me cynical, but the BBC are having way too much fun using their big book of terrorism stock phrases to describe a white dude. Radicalised. Extremist. Whatever....

There is a smug undertone of 'look, a white guy can be a terrorist too' to the whole thing. 

I’m inclined to agree, TSD. Ten quid says some talking head on the Beeb compares him to Anders Breivik by the end of the weekend. 

Strikes me he is more idiot than zealot. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, parole after 43 years.

Often misunderstood, but "minimum" means exactly that .. earliest release for him will be when he is 90.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, parole after 43 years.

Camberwell Gypsy doesn't care much for facts if they don't suit her agenda. Please don't waste her time with such things again.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/02/2018 at 2:36 PM, The Beast said:

I don't question the guilt of this hapless ne'er do well, but 43 years seems a bit politically motivated to me. 

Fuck me, even some prolific nonces don't get anywhere near this. 

Indeed. Apparently he doesn’t qualify for the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation’s “ history of mental illness.”

We’ll see how the Parsons Green child refugee bomber gets on when he pops up in court in March.

Then we’ll know.🕌

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. Apparently he doesn’t qualify for the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation’s “ history of mental illness.”

We’ll see how the Parsons Green child refugee bomber gets on when he pops up in court in March.

Then we’ll know.🕌

<<<<Takes binman cunt off....... just out  of interest what do you do and why do you post at ungodly hours ,I work ungodly hours (real job) so.is it ......your old as fuck and have to empty the sack otherwise youve pissed the bed and mrs J is getting sick of the golden showers, your a binman like me or option number 3 all of the above?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Snowflake said:

<<<<Takes binman cunt off....... just out  of interest what do you do and why do you post at ungodly hours ,I work ungodly hours (real job) so.is it ......your old as fuck and have to empty the sack otherwise youve pissed the bed and mrs J is getting sick of the golden showers, your a binman like me or option number 3 all of the above?

(a) I fail to see why my personal and professional life would be of any interest to you.

(b) If you must direct your adolescent playground abuse towards me could you please omit members of my family, especially as you don’t even know if they exist.

(c) It’s “you’re old” and “you’re a” not your old and your a.

(d) Get an education and fuck off while you’re doing it. ( or is it your doing it?)

(e) Thick fucking nose ointment wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

(a) I fail to see why my personal and professional life would be of any interest to you.

(b) If you must direct your adolescent playground abuse towards me could you please omit members of my family, especially as you don’t even know if they exist.

(d) Get an education and fuck off while you’re doing it. ( or is it your doing it?)

Good Morning Judge!

Guest Lady Penelope
On 03/02/2018 at 2:36 PM, The Beast said:

I don't question the guilt of this hapless ne'er do well, but 43 years seems a bit politically motivated to me. 

Fuck me, even some prolific nonces don't get anywhere near this. 

TBH I would have thought a 25 year tariff would have been about right in this case.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

a) It's of no interest to me either I'm just a nosey cunt.

b ) No abuse was intended it was, like in most cases a failed attempt at humour but err that's the point I guess.

c) I know silly bollocks. See below.

d)  Funnily enough I had one, because I'm playing a binman on a anonymous website does not mean I really am who I say I am.

e) Gibberish.

13 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

a) It's of no interest to me either I'm just a nosey cunt.

b ) No abuse was intended it was, like in most cases a failed attempt at humour but err that's the point I guess.

c) I know silly bollocks. See below.

d)  Funnily enough I had one, because I'm playing a binman on a anonymous website does not mean I really am who I say I am.

e) Gibberish.

You're not really a binman??? wtf, say it ain't so, snowy...

• Like 2

On 30/01/2018 at 9:24 PM, judgetwi said:

I seem to remember at the time there was some talk that the victim was already having a heart attack before the van turned up. Maybe this useless prick didn’t kill anyone at all.....perhaps the Muzzies covered it up so he would get his extra virgins for dying at the hands of the Infidel. 

Probably didn't hear too much about this because it hardly got a mention on the tv.

Lugman Aslam mowed down group of five men with van in Leicester city centre

CCTV footage showed him mounting the pavement and ploughing into them

He was jailed at Leicester Crown Court five years and banned from driving, although his stretch has been reduced to 4 years on appeal as the incident took place 20 days into ramadan, white bloke, lead story on the hour every hour gets 43 years....

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Probably didn't hear too much about this because it hardly got a mention on the tv.

Lugman Aslam mowed down group of five men with van in Leicester city centre

CCTV footage showed him mounting the pavement and ploughing into them

He was jailed at Leicester Crown Court five years and banned from driving, although his stretch has been reduced to 4 years on appeal as the incident took place 20 days into ramadan, white bloke, lead story on the hour every hour gets 43 years....

It's the CPS, they charged Darren with a "terrorism" related offence, Lugman Aslam was probably just charged with death by careless driving. Please correct me if I'm wrong.