CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The tasteful ornaments have probably been sitting behind yellowing lace curtains in some old biddy's piss-soaked council bungalow for decades, before Age Concern carried out a death clearance.

Either that or Jizz is a bailiff, though one has to assume he's way too much of a pussy, in addition to being mentally unstable, to do such a job. 

haha.gif

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

nice try Spotto but I think the wolves smell blood and this Jazz chappie is in too tight a spot after foolishly posting pictures of his rather girlish fetish for glass ornaments here. I look in after a couple of days away and this turkey has been posting a constant torrent of bollocks virtually nonstop bar the recent outage.

Having perused your missive, the wolves (as you care to describe them) are in fact small-fry plebs who'd not know a tight spot save for their puss-filled goitres, and any senses of smell they possess between them is one of shit upon each others fingers...  Spend your time away wisely.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How original.

You're not the only one to have noticed the  marvellous & almighty contributions by the soppy-faced wet-rag. He's about as useful as a vegan,  in charge of a barbeque. A mere Son of the Silent Age.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're not the only one to have noticed the  marvellous & almighty contributions by the soppy-faced wet-rag. He's about as useful as a vegan,  in charge of a barbeque. A mere Son of the Silent Age.

Now, now, to be tired of Ape's comments, is the same as to be tired of life.  Well that's what he told me anyway, the boring cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now, now, to be tired of Ape's comments, is the same as to be tired of life.  Well that's what he told me anyway, the boring cunt.

Well, honestly, look at he's previous, it's hardly got (if any) entertainment value has it, but I guess he'd tell You differently if he only knew how. At least I posted a pic of glass, and You your avatar for all to scoff at, but Ape! I ask you? 

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, honestly, look at he's previous, it's hardly got (if any) entertainment value has it, but I guess he'd tell You differently if he only knew how. At least I posted a pic of glass, and You your avatar for all to scoff at, but Ape! I ask you? 

2_B89987_C-80_B7-4_E43-_A0_E5-02539_C5_F

My wife is a massive Bowie fan. Look what we have here.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape said:

2_B89987_C-80_B7-4_E43-_A0_E5-02539_C5_F

My wife is a massive Bowie fan. Look what we have here.....

With such success, it makes you wonder how he ended up living in a caravan flogging Chinese stained-glass figurines. Does it have the name of the modest individual who 'factually contributed Bowie's entire discography'?

37 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

But of course the mayor did open night shelters for the homeless during the cold weather. I thought that was a event thing to do.

Spotto, you're like a doddering old uncle who has been put to bed at a family party. The sort of decrepit cunt who wakes up during the middle of an amusing anecdote, stinking of piss and cock flapping aimlessly about, whilst the rest of the family secretly hope that they'll slip on their own faeces and break their neck. 

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

With such success, it makes you wonder how he ended up living in a caravan flogging Chinese stained-glass figurines. Does it have the name of the modest individual who 'factually contributed Bowie's entire discography'?

I’ve had a quick look through it and there are a lot of people credited with contributing to the book. There’s an extensive discography too, but no individual is named as having contributed it, factually or otherwise. The thing is, unless the idiot tells us his name, his story is a meaningless load of fucking bollocks.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Spotto, you're like a doddering old uncle who has been put to bed at a family party. The sort of decrepit cunt who wakes up during the middle of an amusing anecdote, stinking of piss and cock flapping aimlessly about, whilst the rest of the family secretly hope that they'll slip on their own faeces and break their neck. 

I’ve left it all to the Christian Scientists. Neither Christian or scientist but hey as long as you fucking lot are disappointed....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Somewhere, within this hallowed pages, lies the name of Jazz - apparently.

No "apparently" about it, but your odds are still  50-1.

Mind you, that's considerably better than the previous 50,000,000 to 1.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Believe it or not, he is actually there.

I've trawled over the list several times, and I can't see the cunt. Of course I might have his name completely wrong, but I was 99% sure that I knew what it was.

Then again I'm half cut and can't take my enraged, Jew hating eyes off of Alan Yentob.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've trawled over the list several times, and I can't see the cunt. Of course I might have his name completely wrong, but I was 99% sure that I knew what it was.

Then again I'm half cut and can't take my enraged, Jew hating eyes off of Alan Yentob.

Obviously I won't be revealing his name, but it's not Angie Bowie or Toni Basil. 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed it has, but as to whether Ape has the ability to locate it? It's also in the more-updated edition published in USA.  He's correct with one thing though, what with him saying that his wife is a huge Bowie fan. I can vouch for that myself, as me and the roadies took it turns to fuck her mouth back stage at Milton Keynes Bowl during the Serious Moonlight tour. It's in the book.

Its fucking hilarious watching some of you idiots attempting to decipherer & decrypt. It almost pains me to say that only Bubbs has got anywhere remotely close.