CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Lawrence. The saga continues

Eric Cuntman

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Read my grandson's Beano comic with him today. The Bash Street Kids now have a couple of black kids and a Muslim girl, and there's a couple of new characters who are on the shady side with their own strip. 

Just cycling back to this, did you see their special Marcus Rashford episode? If not you should Google it, but for fuck's sake have a bucket to hand.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I prefer a nice ringworld myself.

That's just a convertible Dyson sphere with less real estate opportunity. Also far less stable considering it only consists of one axis.

One alleged Ukrainian van goes off in the wrong place and the whole thing just becomes a hula hoop for the anchoring star.

The view would be nicer though.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Read my grandson's Beano comic with him today. The Bash Street Kids now have a couple of black kids and a Muslim girl, and there's a couple of new characters who are on the shady side with their own strip. 

Does Fatty still exist as an entity in that universe or have they phased him out due to body positivity issues?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just cycling back to this, did you see their special Marcus Rashford episode? If not you should Google it, but for fuck's sake have a bucket to hand.

I’m wondering how the new ‘blacked over’ Beano is going to handle ‘Smudge’.

The Dandy will no doubt be introducing ‘Desperate Denzil’.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's just a convertible Dyson sphere with less real estate opportunity. Also far less stable considering it only consists of one axis.

One alleged Ukrainian van goes off in the wrong place and the whole thing just becomes a hula hoop for the anchoring star.

Ah, but there are some real advantages to a ringworld. By rotating it you create the gravity needed to stick everyone to the inside of the ring, and the addition of a rim wall gives something to contain an atmosphere. Also, by having shadow squares in retrograde orbit you can create periods of night and day on the ring. How are these things accomplished in a Dyson sphere, smarty pants?

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, but there are some real advantages to a ringworld. By rotating it you create the gravity needed to stick everyone to the inside of the ring, and the addition of a rim wall gives something to contain an atmosphere. Also, by having shadow squares in retrograde orbit you can create periods of night and day on the ring. How are these things accomplished in a Dyson sphere, smarty pants?

You massive pair of Dungeons & Dragons benders.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Is that similar to ‘Ringpieceworld?’ Otherwise known as the Barbican?

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well that's just the wrong genre entirely. And yes, Star Wars can fuck right off. Three somewhat decent watch once films decades ago doesn't justify the absolute cascade of shit ever since.

Wrong genre my arse. It might start off with sciency stuff like faraday cages wrapped around planets, but it’ll soon descend into enchanted kingdoms, hairy dwarves with axes, and magical swords with stupid names that haven’t got any vowels in them.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wrong genre my arse. It might start off with sciency stuff like faraday cages wrapped around planets, but it’ll soon descend into enchanted kingdoms, hairy dwarves with axes, and magical swords with stupid names that haven’t got any vowels in them.

No. To get from proper sci-fi to full on D&D style fantasy in one one conversation, one would inevitably have to traverse the entirely pointless and irredeemably gay steampunk sub-genre at some point. The debate would never survive the tedium, as everyone knows steampunk is solely the creation of idiot cunts who have a stiffy for Victorian era clothing and design aesthetics but lack sufficient historical technological knowledge or imagination required that makes either of the greater genres compelling. 

il_fullxfull.1274119530_ijqp.jpg

I rest my case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

We've built a fucking Dyson sphere. I reckon at that point we'll have figured out the rest. Also "shadow squares"? So not only will you be living on the equivalent of an elastic band spinning around a constant nuclear explosion, but you also want to add retrograde orbiting air traffic obstructions to the mix? All well and good until a solar flare sends the night sky hurtling into New New Mexico.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. To get from proper sci-fi to full on D&D style fantasy in one one conversation, one would inevitably have to traverse the entirely pointless and irredeemably gay steampunk sub-genre at some point. The debate would never survive the tedium, as everyone knows steampunk is solely the creation of idiot cunts who have a stiffy for Victorian era clothing and design aesthetics but lack sufficient historical technological knowledge or imagination required that makes either of the greater genres compelling. 

il_fullxfull.1274119530_ijqp.jpg

I rest my case.

Steam punk was fine in the beginning. Mostly based around writers like Jules Verne and H.G Wells. The 50s film adaptations were brilliant. The Time Machine, The First Men On The Moon. Jules Verne was putting nuclear reactors in submarines before we had proper submarines. 
 Unfortunately, it looks like it’s been hijacked by poofs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steam punk was fine in the beginning. Mostly based around writers like Jules Verne and H.G Wells. The 50s film adaptations were brilliant. The Time Machine, The First Men On The Moon. Jules Verne was putting nuclear reactors in submarines before we had proper submarines. 
 Unfortunately, it looks like it’s been hijacked by poofs.

Its a disservice to call Jules Vergne and H.G. Wells "steampunk". They were just the sci-fi writers of their time. Steampunk has always just been really gay cosplay.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We've built a fucking Dyson sphere. I reckon at that point we'll have figured out the rest. Also "shadow squares"? So not only will you be living on the equivalent of an elastic band spinning around a constant nuclear explosion, but you also want to add retrograde orbiting air traffic obstructions to the mix? All well and good until a solar flare sends the night sky hurtling into New New Mexico.

Yes, completely enclosing a constant nuclear explosion in a sphere where it’s always midday makes far more sense. 

On a serious note, the Ringworld books by Larry Niven are superb.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Star wars flicks have become very diverse in the 40 years they've been around. 

The Brixton Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jahdi

Revenge of the Shiv 

On 17/10/2022 at 19:08, Eric Cuntman said:

They won’t be cute and friendly, wear nappies or do cute stretchy neck things. If they’ve bothered to come here they’re going to be nasty fucking shitcunt aliens with big space guns.

’No glowing fingers on these bastards’

Dr Who will protect us (Well, not the current one).