CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public Cunting

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's been said many times that the greatest aspect these hallowed pages provide is an outlet to say and behave in ways we wouldn't in public.  What about those rare occasions when you have to give a right fucking kicking in real life and public?  It happened to me yesterday, and with the office grass of all people.  This gimp fucking cunt assumes duty that is not his and then tries to act a managing supervisor or other role silly fuckwittery.  I had already been through a shit night, then had to endure his tedium at work?   I told literally exploded on the cunt, in front of nearly 20 people.  His habit of back-biting and shitcuntery ended in that moment.  

If you spot a cunt, tell them they're a fucking cunt and don't muck about.  Put them in their place among the other bollock sacks. 

Guest Gareth Hunt

"I  fantasised that I literally exploded on the cunt, in front of nearly 20people.  His habit of back-biting and shitcuntery ended in that moment."

There, fixed it for you. Now don't be too upset about the nasty people at work, sweetie. One day you might be promoted to head tea boy and really have some power.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Gareth Hunt said:

"I  fantasised that I literally exploded on the cunt, in front of nearly 20people.  His habit of back-biting and shitcuntery ended in that moment."

There, fixed it for you. Now don't be too upset about the nasty people at work, sweetie. One day you might be promoted to head tea boy and really have some power.

Suck it up, buttercup.

I performed a public service, you worthless, brain dead twitching fucking eel...thank you Bill....

If only your father hadn't bought the expired condom from the men's at the service garage, he too would have done a public service.  Alas, here you are, boring the fuck out of absolutely all and sundry.  

Guest Gareth Hunt

"I performed a public service"- yes, in demonstrating your hopeless impotence and profound stupidly. While you were blowing off steam, I bet your face was red, your lower lip trembling and your utterances beyond comprehension (but plenty spittle flying about, like a proper spacca). The reason you weren't sacked is because no cunt could understand what you were saying and thought it was a seizure.

So, back to work on Monday with your tail between your legs, you poisonous little pipsqueak.

Guest Lady Penelope

The man was simply better than you Whizz, better in every way and you were upset because of this. You are a failure plain and simple. The "office" is probably the street cleaners depot and you as usual had to go out on the street with your trolley, brush and litter picker.

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you spot a cunt, tell them they're a fucking cunt and don't muck about.  Put them in their place among the other bollock sacks. 

I agree totally Wizz, I had a similar experience this week at work, when I had to put some cunt in a suit in their fucking place for telling me to do stuff.

unfortunately I am now unemployed again after being asked to leave the water bottling plant. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I work for the biggest cunt i know..............me,which is why I could never work with other cunts because every day would be an absolute cuntfest.Everyone else can just get fucked.Good day

You work for yourself, yes? This must be where you've developed your legendary people skills. That said, you must at some stage have worked with your missus, to sell her soiled and skid-marked bloomers to fellow pervs and other sex cases circulating the dark web.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You work for yourself, yes? This must be where you've developed your legendary people skills. That said, you must at some stage have worked with your missus, to sell her soiled and skid-marked bloomers to fellow pervs and other sex cases circulating around the dark web.

The numerous court injunctions, restraining orders and ASBO's for sexual deviancy that Neil has against his name, effectively means that he has no choice but to work for himself. 

His addiction to every sort of perversion known to man means that he can't be within a fifty mile radius of another human being or any member of the animal kingdom, hence why the fat fucking cunt moved to Norfolk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The numerous court injunctions, restraining orders and ASBO's for sexual deviancy that Neil has against his name, effectively means that he has no choice but to work for himself. 

His addiction to every sort of perversion known to man means that he can't be within a fifty mile radius of another human being or any member of the animal kingdom, hence why the fat fucking cunt moved to Norfolk.

That's why he works and lives on the Sevenstones Lightship off of the Cornish coast. It's an automatic light ship but authorities deemed it is the best place for Neil to live. Although the RSPCA have accused him of molesting the dolphins. 

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's why he works and lives on the Sevenstones Lightship off of the Cornish coast. It's an automatic light ship but authorities deemed it is the best place for Neil to live. Although the RSPCA have accused him of molesting the dolphins. 

Don't knock it till you've tried it

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

you must at some stage have worked with your missus, to sell her soiled and skid-marked bloomers to fellow pervs and other sex cases circulating the dark web.

It is quite literally a shit job but someone's got to do it

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

complete nonsense if you don t mind me saying, our Neil is one of the countries leading medical people and is much sought  after for his expertise in the treatment of dislocated wrists and his outstanding research into repetitive strain injuries. He has also been involved in the study of protein and its effect on computer keyboards. A man of many talents. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Neil said:

I work for the biggest cunt i know..............me,which is why I could never work with other cunts because every day would be an absolute cuntfest.Everyone else can just get fucked.Good day

Take no notice Niel .. these are very, very ordinary people who are trying to do you down.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Where he rents out his front bedroom to you, you cretinous sugar beet munching village idiot.

Guest judgetwi

Well there’s Public cunting and not so public cunting.

I was about to make a comment about Tom Daley , his filthy degenerate “partner” and their “baby shower” . How very American, how very fucking right on dudes.

But the thread “Tom Daly (sic ) is having a baby” is “closed to further comment”.

So may I take this opportunity to say they are a lovely couple and I wish them every happiness in the future. They certainly deserve it.

What the fuck has happened to this site?

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I was about to make a comment about Tom Daley , his filthy degenerate “partner” and their “baby shower” . How very American, how very fucking right on dudes.

But the thread “Tom Daly (sic ) is having a baby” is “closed to further comment”.

So may I take this opportunity to say they are a lovely couple and I wish them every happiness in the future. They certainly deserve it.

Every cunt having baby showers is yet another example of British youth Americanisation, the cunts are already saying "can I get?" in shops and restaurants, ask them if they're ok and they'll invariably reply, "yeah, I'm good". The vacuous cunts will soon be having parties on the 4th of July, completely unaware that they're celebrating us losing a fucking war.

31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nothing has happened. It was duplicate nom. I refer you to Eddie's nomination. No apologies. 

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

...the thread “Tom Daly (sic ) is having a baby” is “closed to further comment.

That's because it was duplicate repeat bollocks from a certain senile old cunt. Try  the "Hell in a handcart" thread instead. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's because it was duplicate repeat bollocks from a certain senile old cunt. Try  the "Hell in a handcart" thread instead. 

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nothing has happened. It was duplicate nom. I refer you to Eddie's nomination. No apologies. 

I see. However, I would like to say that I object to Lady P being referred to as a “senile old cunt”. I would like to say that but, given the accuracy of that statement, i can’t.

As for Mrs Daley i’ll get back to that cunt and her “baby shower” tomorrow.

Perhaps.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I agree totally Wizz, I had a similar experience this week at work, when I had to put some cunt in a suit in their fucking place for telling me to do stuff.

unfortunately I am now unemployed again after being asked to leave the water bottling plant. 

Have no regrets!  These fucking cunts deserve more than they actually receive!  I am unable to sleep, dreaming of continuing his abuse in a matter of hours.  I want him dead, maybe the old cunt will burst a blood vessel in his tiny little brain and kick! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I see. However, I would like to say that I object to Lady P being referred to as a “senile old cunt”. I would like to say that but, given the accuracy of that statement, i can’t.

As for Mrs Daley i’ll get back to that cunt and her “baby shower” tomorrow.

Perhaps.

Allow me, Judge!

Pen, you vile gelatinous pile of senile old fucking cunt shit, kill yourself!