CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bonny Bouncing Boy.

Witheredscrote

7 hours ago, nocti said:

Not that they're strapped for cash, but if they don't fancy forking out for a brand new cot, the one Verne Troyer was using is up for grabs now.

The parents of Alfie Evans will soon have one going spare. Then again, if they make it as far as the Vatican, it's guaranteed to end up with a few broken slats.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It'll almost certainly be named after one of the Tank Engines. My money's on Henry.

Although it would be fucking ace if they named it after one of Teletubbies. I reckon I can get at least 10000-1 on Tinky Winky, got to be worth a quid.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although it would be fucking ace if they named it after one of Teletubbies. I reckon I can get at least 10000-1 on Tinky Winky, got to be worth a quid.

I asked Coral for odds on the fact that only jews complain about anti-Semitism, coz no one else gives a shit.

I went to Butterfly World after that

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, ratcum said:

Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back

Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back

Light up the sky with Standard Fireworks.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, ratcum said:

and weren't they utter shit compared to the insane Chinese imports you got down the market?

I remember my Aunty Vi used those bad boys to treat kidney stones.

I'd empty them and make one bigun which went BANG!

What about those ridiculous indoor fireworks which looked like Sushi and tasted more the same.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I asked Coral for odds on the fact that only jews complain about anti-Semitism, coz no one else gives a shit.

... to get my flutter on Dodi.

32 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Lepidoptera and Dermaptera are two completely different orders.Unless you're thinking of some kind of New Order?