CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arseholes on the hundred k drop

Guest Boaby

Guest Boaby

For fuck sake, some of the atseholes on this show really fuck me off. They’ve obviously trawled through the local mental health secure units for contestants. I laugh, and I laugh out loud when all their money disappears down the fucking trapdoor.  I couldn’t give less of a shit if I tried if they win money. Davina McColl looks like an anorexic parrot with a massive beak for a nose. 

Fuck them, fuck them all

Is this going to turn into a long series of "Arseholes on..." nominations?  Only there are some members who are 50:50 on slitting their wrists at the best of times, and I'd hate to see them driven over the edge by this avatarless drivel.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boaby said:

For fuck sake, some of the atseholes on this show really fuck me off. They’ve obviously trawled through the local mental health secure units for contestants. I laugh, and I laugh out loud when all their money disappears down the fucking trapdoor.  I couldn’t give less of a shit if I tried if they win money. Davina McColl looks like an anorexic parrot with a massive beak for a nose. 

Fuck them, fuck them all

When are you appearing on the Jeremy Kyle show ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Boaby said:

Fuck them, fuck them all

Well don’t watch it then, you stupid fucking wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm curious, Boabs, would you be so kind to create a nom that slates stupid cunts who watch fliddy fucking tele programmes, then whinge about it on anonymous chat sites, and make complete tits of themselves?  

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wouldn't know because I stay clear of watching shite game shows and I certainly wouldn't go anyway near anything that that beaky, shouty fucking school girl McCall is in. She can shove her hair care product up her arsehole. 

Despite her obnoxious personality, Davina McCall, in years gone by, did have an attractive figure with curves in all the right places. Now that she's starved herself and looks like some ghastly apparition that's just been liberated from Belsen, the media are crowing on about how 'amaaay-zing' she looks. The phrase, 'bikini body' gets used a lot. The fact is that the vast majority of straight men would much rather see a bikini packed with a rounded arse, visible tits etc'. Cunts like her, encouraging girls to turn themselves into emaciated, angular bags of bones, are likely responsible for a large proportion of cases of anorexia and bulimia.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She can shove her hair care product up her arsehole. 

That's an advert I wouldn't mind seeing. Yes, she looks like Big Bird after being involved in one of these lovely acid attacks we're having just lately, but a video of a woman shoving a bottle up her arse is a video of a woman shoving a bottle up her arse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

That's an advert I wouldn't mind seeing. Yes, she looks like Big Bird after being involved in one of these lovely acid attacks we're having just lately, but a video of a woman shoving a bottle up her arse is a video of a woman shoving a bottle up her arse.

Balthazar or Jeroboam?

Guest 'eavensabove

Hey, Booby. When you say the  'Hundred K Drop,' you do mean the hundred kilo drop of shite first thing in the morning, don't you?

Edited by 'eavensabove
Clarification.