CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Fletcher, interfering cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

41 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

No. Its just a figment of your imagination

August 2018 will go unnoticed, as was June and July, especially if you were part of them

But then again, everything here is probably needless. 

Have you booked your place at the clinic yet ? 

Oh God.

Have you thought about joining forces with The Fourth Reich, forteanc and the equally impressive John Bull? If you ask nicely, I'm sure Pen will knit you a full Newbie's Dickhead uniform with pubic hair from Gyppo's bath plughole.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh God.

Have you thought about joining forces with The Fourth Reich, forteanc and the equally impressive John Bull? If you ask nicely, I'm sure Pen will knit you a full Newbie's Dickhead uniform with pubic hair pulled from Gyppo's bath plughole.  

I have not had to time to consider such matters. Are they friends of yours ? 

I heard a rumour that stray dogs follow you down the street. Is there any truth to that ?

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Dexter Morgan, a child who witnessed his mother chainsawed by a Columbian drug lord with his slightly elder brother, raised and schooled by a MIami police detective, and taught to use his "gift" by a code that the police would not be in a hurry to solve.  Fantastic programme.  

He's a sick fuck, but he's not the sick fuck we're looking for.

Guest Erroreptile404

Also worth a mention is Dick Van dyke turning up and cornering the killer at the end of every Diagnosis murder with his smug shit eating grin and patronising spiel of how he solved the crime.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. Foul mouthed bag of bones.

the best bit of crumpet in Dexter was the sublime and understatedly sexy Julia Stiles.

I won't lie, I did like Debs a lot, even if her eyes gave Frank the willies.

My favourite should have been Julie Benz, after her cock-teasing turn in Buffy, but I'd have cheerfully bled the cunt dry myself for her sanctimonious performances in Dexter.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

Telly usually likes its detectives to have issues. Morse was a miserable cunt, Columbo was missing an eye, Starsky and Hutch were a pair of poofs in cardigans, Spender had Downs Syndrome aka chronic Geordieism, Kojak had Leukemia, Cagney had Lacey (fuck me, I remember an episode when Lacey was pretending to be a hooker - I can only assume they were looking for somecunt heavily into bestiality), Ironside couldn't cope with stairs, David Yip had to work late delivering takeaways, Miss Marple stunk of piss, Poirot was Belgian, Holmes was a closeted poof with a coke problem, the entire cast of the Sweeney were violent drunken thugs etc etc. So imagine my disappointment when ITV turned down my suggestion for a detective series were the main protagonist was a necrophiliac. The twist was every time Inspector Stiff turned up he would leave his DNA at the scene. Thus confusing the rest of the investigating team. He'd always catch the killer, but the filth would remain convinced that each killer was connected to the same murderous mastermind. Obviously telly couldn't show stiff masturbating over the corpses, it would just be strongly implied.

7 hours ago, The Fourth Reich said:

Jessica Fletcher would have made an excellent camp guard. She looks very Aryan and her powers of deduction would have solved the the ever present problem of Jews stealing food from the Guards mess hall at Buchanwald.

Good evening Reich.

You’re obviously an expert on ovens.....l have an Aga.....How do you rate them?

• Like 2

Guest The Fourth Reich
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good evening Reich.

I have an Ascot 100 myself. Just right for incinerating the neighbour's cat in after a few hours of torturing it with acid.

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good evening Reich.

I introduced Ming to the Aga a couple of years ago. You can imagine she’s used to cooking all sorts of shit.. and high heat on demand is essential. She went to her grave not knowing what wonderful things they are.

Guest The Fourth Reich
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gas as many Jews as you like, but leave animals alone, you sick little fuckstain.

Cats are evil creatures. I have a big Alsation called Blondi.

Guest The Fourth Reich
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Have you trained your dog to do a Nazi salute when you exclam “Gas the Jews”  ?

You should....

No, but it can say Gestapo. 

11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Telly usually likes its detectives to have issues. Morse was a miserable cunt, Columbo was missing an eye, Starsky and Hutch were a pair of poofs in cardigans, Spender had Downs Syndrome aka chronic Geordieism, Kojak had Leukemia, Cagney had Lacey (fuck me, I remember an episode when Lacey was pretending to be a hooker - I can only assume they were looking for somecunt heavily into bestiality), Ironside couldn't cope with stairs, David Yip had to work late delivering takeaways, Miss Marple stunk of piss, Poirot was Belgian, Holmes was a closeted poof with a coke problem, the entire cast of the Sweeney were violent drunken thugs etc etc. So imagine my disappointment when ITV turned down my suggestion for a detective series were the main protagonist was a necrophiliac. The twist was every time Inspector Stiff turned up he would leave his DNA at the scene. Thus confusing the rest of the investigating team. He'd always catch the killer, but the filth would remain convinced that each killer was connected to the same murderous mastermind. Obviously telly couldn't show stiff masturbating over the corpses, it would just be strongly implied.

You're forgetting Dempsey and Make peace.Glynis would have got my DNA anyday of the week.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Lansbury is an annoying interfering cunt. How come this bitch (who looks like Churchill, the insurance dog) turns up every fucking time there is a murder. Wherever she goes. Even when she takes a dump, you can be sure that a murder has been committed not far away  Then after the murderer has taken months to plan the perfect crime with the likelihood of getting away with it, the ugly bitch has to turn up and stick her snout into things that simply should not concern her all because no one wants to have sex with the fat old dried up spinster

At least Columbo is a detective and is paid for it.  She is just an interfering old cunt with too much time on her hands. Fuck her 

Why dont they make a TV series where a carefully planned murder is unsolved and the murderer can then move onto serial killing, and gets away with each time, without some cunts meddling in their business trying to ruin it   I have never ever been somewhere where a murder has been committed or about to happen , not once. 

I am off for my counselling session 

I only ever saw the odd episode, usually when hungover and confined to the sofa. I seem to remember Tom Bosley gurning his way through some episodes with the old busybody, it’s just a shame The Fonz didn’t turn up as a drugged up dropout serial killer to complete the inevitable story arc from Happy Days. 

Columbo, on the other hand, was TV gold. Especially as if you turned over mid episode you could dazzle your grandparents with your deductive logic, having seen the first ten minutes before. I remember the one with the poisoned dental filling. Or the magician and his guillotine. Fecking marvellous. 

Guest Filthy Cunt
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I only ever saw the odd episode, usually when hungover and confined to the sofa. I seem to remember Tom Bosley gurning his way through some episodes with the old busybody, it’s just a shame The Fonz didn’t turn up as a drugged up dropout serial killer to complete the inevitable story arc from Happy Days. 

Columbo, on the other hand, was TV gold. Especially as if you turned over mid episode you could dazzle your grandparents with your deductive logic, having seen the first ten minutes before. I remember the one with the poisoned dental filling. Or the magician and his guillotine. Fecking marvellous. 

I got a few ideas from Columbo when I was considering killing my wife for the insurance payout.   Still on my bucket list  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I got a few ideas from Columbo when I was considering killing my wife for the insurance payout.   Still on my bucket list  

She has similar plans for you.....so I've heard.  

Guest Filthy Cunt
35 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She has similar plans for you.....so I've heard.  

where did you hear that ? She has a voice like a fog horn but not that loud 

I am sure that if either one of us were successful, then Jessica Fletcher would be round in a shot to stick her nose in