CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asian peodo rings getting govn attension

Guest N/A

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Where did I describe Lord Brittan as "dubious"?

Every thing I said on the subject is a matter of public record. Victims of historical abuse were not only concerned but also sought a judicial review on Dame Woolf's appointment because not only they questioned her experience (she was/is a corporate lawyer) but also her impartiality due to her social connections to Lord Brittan who was Home Secretary at a time when several files of high profile paedophiles were passed across his desk with seemingly no action taken. Since Lord Brittan is deceased your point about libelling him is irrelevant in any case.

@Monumental cunt, I think its time to address the elephant in the room; this has happened only once before when another Admin openly queried whether Snatch was mentally competent to continue posting to this august site. I have often advocated that The Corner is a broad church and all levels of the food chain should be accommodated. That you have the intelligence and knowledge of a lobotomised amoeba is forgivable but you repeatedly ignore my advices. Please, pretty please, think before you press the "Submit Reply" button, 'cos my patience is running thin...

You mean you are sick of getting challenged.   That’s a poor show from you Roops.  This is a debate forum.  Debating who are cunts.     In a debate there are two sides of the discussion, otherwise it’s simply not a debate.  It’s everyone agreeing with you like little lap dogs.

Im off for a long break.  I’d rather suffer with cancer in hospital for the next 6 months than read some of the fucking egostistical shit you write on here, in between huge chunks of cut and paste google facts.    

Im my latter days I have refrained completely form profanities against people, racism, sexism, and all other ism’s.    I have posted some decent debatable Noms on topics most can engage with.   However, you continue to be a cunt for no real reason.  It’s you that has the problem with anyone who challenges you.  

So fuck off

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You mean you are sick of getting challenged.   That’s a poor show from you Roops.  This is a debate forum.  Debating who are cunts.     In a debate there are two sides of the discussion, otherwise it’s simply not a debate.  It’s everyone agreeing with you like little lap dogs.

Im off for a long break.  I’d rather suffer with cancer in hospital for the next 6 months than read some of the fucking egostistical shit you write on here, in between huge chunks of cut and paste google facts.    

Im my latter days I have refrained completely form profanities against people, racism, sexism, and all other ism’s.    I have posted some decent debatable Noms on topics most can engage with.   However, you continue to be a cunt for no real reason.  It’s you that has the problem with anyone who challenges you.  

So fuck off

Shut the door on the way out. Self absorbed bollocks, no one cares.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So fuck off

Part of me can't help wondering that some of the recent mischievous and idle speculation about you elsewhere is closer to home than we imagined. If not, then you are indeed a brittle diva prone to flouncing.

Anyway, back to the debate, except there is no debate because for all your BS about The Corner being a debate forum, you've suddenly dropped the current argument when called out. I actually like a good debate and can argue 'til the cows come home. The difference between you and I is that I back up my POV with verifiable facts whereas you invent any old pony to support your argument. This would not normally be a problem except due to your pathological name-dropping you ascribe words and actions to real life individuals even if contrary to the known facts. Enjoy and reflect on your self-imposed sabbatical. If and when you return you will still find yourself in the Mod Q until you can satisfy us that you can post responsibly.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@'eavensabove, you appear not to be taking the less than subtle hints. Try it on again and you will be rested.

Alright, alright. I've taken note. I'll just ignore the cunt. I don't like him though Roops. I don't like him at all, whoever he is. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Part of me can't help wondering that some of the recent mischievous and idle speculation about you elsewhere is closer to home than we imagined. If not, then you are indeed a brittle diva prone to flouncing.

Anyway, back to the debate, except there is no debate because for all your BS about The Corner being a debate forum, you've suddenly dropped the current argument when called out. I actually like a good debate and can argue 'til the cows come home. The difference between you and I is that I back up my POV with verifiable facts whereas you invent any old pony to support your argument. This would not normally be a problem except due to your pathological name-dropping you ascribe words and actions to real life individuals even if contrary to the known facts. Enjoy and reflect on your self-imposed sabbatical. If and when you return you will still find yourself in the Mod Q until you can satisfy us that you can post responsibly.

... after you've edited the Wikipedia page you source...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Alright, alright. I've taken note. I'll just ignore the cunt. I don't like him though Roops. I don't like him at all, whoever he is. 

Well, now who’s the dog? You shoulderless defected sperm-shooting specimen. Fucking right you’ll ignore me.. you’ve been played like a fiddle and you’re one step away from completing the 9 step program. 

Adhere to the rules and we’ll get along just fine. Understood?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

... after you've edited the Wikipedia page you source...

Indeed, that said there are certain subjects that are best avoided when accessing that otherwise excellent site. Wiki is one thing but you wouldn't believe the favours I called to alter Hansard and the CIA World Factbook on the off chance that a punter was checking up on me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Well, now who’s the dog? You shoulderless defected sperm-shooting specimen. Fucking right you’ll ignore me.. you’ve been played like a fiddle and you’re one step away from completing the 9 step program. 

Adhere to the rules and we’ll get along just fine. Understood?

You don't appear to be responding very well to his jibes. Instead of adopting a standard nonchalant one word answer approach, you've decided to over compensate.

You're all over the fucking place and if I didn't know better I'd say that 'eavens has got you well and truly rattled.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You don't appear to be responding very well to his jibes. Instead of adopting a standard nonchalant one word answer approach, you've decided to over compensate.

You're all over the fucking place and if I didn't know better I'd say that 'eavens has got you well and truly rattled.

I'm sitting outside St Paul's Cathedral eating a falafel. Life is wonderful in London town.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mumsnet

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

He resulted to his old 'Shepherd Tick' as per usual. PLEADING with me, Dec's, to "be his friend"

Yeah, like I'm all out for strolling in the park, blowing whistles and picking his shit up, whilst shouting "FETCH" at the top of my voice as he chases a fucking Frisbee... I had him up against the ropes, and he cried Wolf. The spineless grass that he is.