CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

conor mcgregor chat shit get banged.

Guest killemall

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not so much hatred, as an acknowledgement that he was a disgusting, inbred, cholesterol fuelled fucking greasy usurper.

French loaf filled with honey, peanut butter and banana then deep fried, try it once, it is rather nice but not every day like him.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a cunt hair away from posting on Flidspack and adding some vaguely racist shit on the Brexit thread in a desperate attempt to garner likes and attention.

What the fuck has happened to you?

He's gone to the dogs.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank, of a weekend, I quite like a good murder mystery. I'm a bit of a peasant and tend to gravitate towards Columbo. Who would be your detective of choice?

Missed Marbles. 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, killemall said:

wasn`t it great to see this megamouthed cunt quit in the early hours of sunday morning?all the hype all the bullshit all the shameless abuse of his opponent & his team & he gets a sustained battering from his opponent who apparently kept muttering to him, talk shit now on the way to mcgregor tapping out again!disgraceful excuse for a human being, but because of his huge ego he`ll be back to get battered again & i`ll be watching with a smile.

even a cod has the sense to only get battered once

Guest Erroreptile404

Had the pleasure of staying up till 6+ in the morning to watch the scrawny, pikey, wannabe, barely intelligible ginger cunt get smacked around by Flloyd Gayweather last year. Was funny seeing his legs turn to jelly and him wobbling around like a pisshead at the end of the fight.

9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Had the pleasure of staying up till 6+ in the morning to watch the scrawny, pikey, wannabe, barely intelligible ginger cunt get smacked around by Flloyd Gayweather last year. Was funny seeing his legs turn to jelly and him wobbling around like a pisshead at the end of the fight.

Fascinating. Kill yourself. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, killemall said:

wasn`t it great to see this megamouthed cunt quit in the early hours of sunday morning?all the hype all the bullshit all the shameless abuse of his opponent & his team & he gets a sustained battering from his opponent who apparently kept muttering to him, talk shit now on the way to mcgregor tapping out again!disgraceful excuse for a human being, but because of his huge ego he`ll be back to get battered again & i`ll be watching with a smile.

Firstly, this isn't a sports discussion format – unlike hundreds of specific MMA/UFC sites from which to choose.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:25 PM, killemall said:

i haven`t been a member for long, but from what i have seen frank seems to get some clog, not that it seems to bother him too much.i have to say i do enjoy some of his short shrift responses at times.

No shit! Your post-count already demonstrates this.

I think you'll agree there's room for improvement, 'killemall'. Carry on like this and you'll be clipping the heels of MC, Frank and Jazz as the site's biggest voids of charm and intelligence.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:10 PM, Frank said:

Of course I’m ashamed but I’m not alone. I have never known someone who once gave me so much pleasure hit the wall so hard. I’m talking about Quincy Cockfingers. 

He's got clean. I'd rather he be funny and OD than carry on with this parody of his former self.

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Riveting.