CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Jones

Guest Couldn't give a shit

14 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Ape has had some very good retorts, some of them have been fairly recent. 

He is often targeted by Punkape, the more recent of his cheap jibes usually ending in a helicopter emoji.

Sometimes Ape takes his time to pull out his sharp knives which makes for entertaining reading, and there are times like this where he just swats him away.

You on the other hand go from pining for sympathy to lashing out like a miserable angry drunk.

Celebrate the fact that you are the best on here instead... 

A newcomer might find some of Ape’s retorts amusing, however, what they don’t know is that he’s plagiarising my old posts from the 2012/13 archives. I should be flattered, but his timing is, quite simply, appalling. 

12 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm going to do you slow......

10 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

... Her time will çome.

Congratulations are in order as you have just graduated from the School of Empty Threats. Fellow alumni include Patroller, The Colonel and more recently, sean5302 all equally unimpressive blow-hards who promised Armageddon (but not today).

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Congratulations are in order as you have just graduated from the School of Empty Threats. Fellow alumni include Patroller, The Colonel and more recently, sean5302 all equally unimpressive blow-hards who promised Armageddon (but not today).

Is this the 5 minute argument, or the full half hour?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your delusion of superiority merely reveals a state of dire insecurity. I will allow you some more time to consider your position as it would appear that you're getting hormonal. Change your ladypad and have a nice cup of tea, I'll be with you soon sweetie. 

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, it’s the Lord Mayor’s show and I’m right here amongst it all. A wonderful event. 

I can see you Frank. You're following the household cavalry in your City of London yellow waterproof jacket, your bald head glinting in the sun,, shovelling the horses shit. Well done Frank. You're a credit to the council 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

You and your humourless fucking out of tune drivel, dissecting punkape posts at seven in the morning, will be the death of this site. Remember that I’ve been around long enough to know that you’re only here by default. 

And you're only here by the grace of the protection afforded to you by admin. If they let @'eavensabove off the leash, you'd be absolutely fucked.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

During his absence, why don’t you have a bash, eric. The frustration is there and you’ve certainly got the time. 

What I really want to know is, why is The Alf still walking around and breathing?

Do you mean to tell me that you've fallen so low that you're incapable of finishing even him off? You know I dont like seeing a job half done.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I really want to know is, why is The Alf still walking around and breathing?

Do you mean to tell me that you've fallen so low that you're incapable of finishing him off? You know I dont like seeing a job half done.

It’s no secret that hermit Alf and I are a unit. 

20 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

😢

I wouldn't believe a word of it, Pen.

With just his fingers and tootsies, Alf destroyed Frank with complex mathematical aplomb, proving simultaneously that he was also a vastly superior home-cook.

The sickening obsequiousness now being shown by Frank is a ploy to divert attention away from the absolute fucking pasting he took.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't believe a word of it, Pen.

With just his fingers and tootsies, Alf destroyed Frank with complex mathematical aplomb, proving simultaneously that he was also a vastly superior home-cook.

The sickening obsequiousness now being shown by Frank is a ploy to divert attention away from the absolute fucking pasting he took.

e^(PI*i) = -1

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your delusion of superiority merely reveals a state of dire insecurity. I will allow you some more time to consider your position as it would appear that you're getting hormonal. Change your ladypad and have a nice cup of tea, I'll be with you soon sweetie. 

Are you enjoying being thrashed?