CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lloyd Russell-Moyle

Guest Couldn't give a shit

32 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Hopefully it's not too long until it develops into full blown AIDS and rids the world of this libtard arse burgling Labour cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46391287

And surprise surprise he is MP for Brighton.

The only way he could become anymore of a stereotype would be if he started making quips about "Black Rod's entry" and prancing around the chamber screaming "I'm free".

Despicable cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The only way he could become anymore of a stereotype would be if he started making quips about "Black Rod's entry" and prancing around the chamber screaming "I'm free".

Despicable cunt.

Well then.

I'm not saying he deserves it, of course, but he obviously does.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despicable cunt.

My dear Decimus, they say a picture speaks a thousand words....

https://goo.gl/images/3Wkwp5

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that really necessary when people are having their dinner.

I apologise profusely. I was just about to bathe after that filthy job.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Despicable cunt.

The revolting MP for Brighton is indicative of our country hurtling into a Sodom and Gomorrah abyss at light speed.

This cunt should be sprayed with Domestos along with all the other mentally ill sodomites in Brighton before compulsory normalisation therapy on a cordoned off penguin colony in the Falklands.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Despicable cunt.

John Inman did exactly what he said on his own tin. 

I love that US pharmaceutical company called Upjohn 

10 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

The revolting MP for Brighton is indicative of our country hurtling into a Sodom and Gomorrah abyss at light speed.

This cunt should be sprayed with Domestos along with all the other mentally ill sodomites in Brighton before compulsory normalisation therapy on a cordoned off penguin colony in the Falklands.

Fuck off.

You're stuck up ..

Guest judgetwi

The cunt is MP for Brighton Kemptown, known as “Camptown” by the locals. Of course he’s a fucking bender! It’s teeming with long distance drivers on the Chocolate Motorway. It’s impossible to get elected there if you are straight unless, paradoxically, you are the son of a Camel driver. Such is the mindset of the modern snowflake.

Fuck AIDS, just drop a fucking great bomb and wipe the cunthole off the face of the earth.

On 11/29/2018 at 6:45 PM, Decimus said:

Despicable cunt.

So this fucking cunt has become an MP for Brighton on the back of the Gay with AIDS ticket.  What a fucking horrible terrible place Brighton must be.  Full of bad Aids supporters of a killer disease riddle arse bandit who wins votes  out of fucking pity.   Nothing else.

or....

is it that Brighton is simply wall to wall with bad Aids riddled gay cunts, so it’s just inevitable that one of these Freddie’s would live long enough to be voted into Parliament to represent what is the indigenous population of fagsville.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So this fucking cunt has become an MP for Brighton on the back of the Gay with AIDS ticket.  What a fucking horrible terrible place Brighton must be.  Full of bad Aids supporters of a killer disease riddle arse bandit who wins votes  out of fucking pity.   Nothing else.

or....

is it that Brighton is simply wall to wall with bad Aids riddled gay cunts, so it’s just inevitable that one of these Freddie’s would live long enough to be voted into Parliament to represent what is the indigenous population of fagsville.

Apparently if you are in Shoreham on Sea,  and the wind is easterly, you can smell the AIDS. Alf told me, so its got to be true.

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Apparently if you are in Shoreham on Sea,  and the wind is easterly, you can smell the AIDS. Alf told me, so its got to be true.

Lol.. you can smell the AIDS.  I like that. But not you.

fuck off 

• 2 weeks later...

Libtard Lloyd threw a big hissy fit yesterday because he missed the commons Christmas group bumming session. He minced across the commons and grabbed the ceremonial mace and then minced off with it. Mr Speaker told him he was a very naughty mincer and sent him to bed with no KY jelly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46514458/commons-stir-labour-mp-lloyd-russell-moyle-picks-up-mace

Guest Queefer
5 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Libtard Lloyd threw a big hissy fit yesterday because he missed the commons Christmas group bumming session. He minced across the commons and grabbed the ceremonial mace and then minced off with it. Mr Speaker told him he was a very naughty mincer and sent him to bed with no KY jelly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46514458/commons-stir-labour-mp-lloyd-russell-moyle-picks-up-mace

Can you catch Aids from a mace ?