CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan markle

Guest Roger cuntwing

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least Dalton was white, male, heterosexual and had two arms and two legs. The future James Bond of 2030 won't have any of these qualities.

Have you seen the latest National Lottery advert. It features Bhangra dancers, a group of rapper cunts, and a Victorian street scene featuring a young white woman with a black cunt dressed as Sherlock Holmes. 

Caucasians were also represented. Three dribbling mongoloids, stuttering through the sentence; 'three is a magic number'. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Frau Rat suggested we watched "Good Omens" the other night. Utter garbage and certainly a waste of Michael Sheen's talent.

Avoid.

🛌

I quite enjoyed it. Not Gaiman's best work, but easy watching. I loved American Gods as a novel, but the television series has been disappointing so far, and the less said about Lucifer, the better.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Caucasians were also represented. Three dribbling mongoloids, stuttering through the sentence; 'three is a magic number'. 

White people are now just the backing singers to the leftists supergroup. Soon we will not even be required or allowed on stage.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I quite enjoyed it. Not Gaiman's best work, but easy watching. I loved American Gods as a novel, but the television series has been disappointing so far, and the less said about Lucifer, the better.

I'd rather drink Luciana Berger's fermented fanny mess than watch another episode Deco. 

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

can you imagine the phrase  "white is the new black" ever catching on Bill?

It’s worse than that Ratty. The majority (white) are being removed from the equation completely. Soon the white collaborators who think they’re on the right side of history will be targeted for removal too. Just like the Nazis would have done with the spunkbuckets in the occupied countries if they’d won WW2. Fuck em all.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AIDS was a con. We were led to believe in the late 80s that it was going to wipe out all Africans and poofs... 

Well, 30 years on and there's another few million Africans sat in the mud, eating flies and giving birth every 11 months. And faggotry seems to have increased by 600%. 

Dont die of ignorance? The cunts are flourishing. AIDS must be like 'baby-bio' to them. We were deceived.

Hold those tears pal; there's currently something nasty brewing up in chinky land so with any luck we'll wake up tomorrow and the nasty little planet trashing slopes will be dropping like flies and it only affects the yellows 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hold those tears pal; there's currently something nasty brewing up in chinky land so with any luck we'll wake up tomorrow and the nasty little planet trashing slopes will be dropping like flies and it only affects the yellows 

But I want the poofs and blacks gone stubby. Fucking whiny professional victim cunts. 

You're a scientist, do something.

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You’ve missed out large colonies of middle brownies...

I apologise for my omission. It must be my white privilege, causing me to lump in the half breeds with the bongo-bongo's.

On topic.. I've started to realise how poor meghan is suffering. The poor girl has been the victim of appalling racism. She has been pampered, spoilt, put on a pedestal by the media. She has also had 30 million spent on her wedding, 2.5 million spent on her house, and is handed more money in a year than 99% of people will ever earn in a lifetime. 

How she copes with this type of abuse is unimaginable. Poor girl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I apologise for my omission. It must be my white privilege, causing me to lump in the half breeds with the bongo-bongo's.

On topic.. I've started to realise how poor meghan is suffering. The poor girl has been the victim of appalling racism. She has been pampered, spoilt, put on a pedestal by the media. She has also had 30 million spent on her wedding, 2.5 million spent on her house, and is handed more money in a year than 99% of people will ever earn in a lifetime. 

I suppose it's easier than acknowledging that everyone just hates her because she's a cunt.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, Ma Queen being the seasoned consumer sponge, saw through the childish, manipulative kinetics of her infant ginger bedder and cut the umbilical cash cord with glee, provoking further tantrums. There will be more to come, should the public attention and money trees wither somewhat and deliver below expectations’ results,

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Give it a year and she'll be caught with her toes in some Jeffrey Epstein lookalike's mouth, and Harry will come slinking back to Blighty with his little ginger tail tucked between his legs.

..And will be accused of racism and misogyny for refusing to tolerate being cuckolded. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too little, too late, Stubbs. But I suppose “every little helps”.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you look up Frank's old nomination 'serena Williams tits', it actually contains a picture of Simona Halep's tits. Hope that helps.

always been a Halep fan Authoritah.

Reckon I could get the whole of one of her feet up my bum