CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 dads 1 baby

Neil

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's be serious here for one moment.

Let's say you've got a brother, a sister and a child of your own. Your brother is gay, in a relationship with another man. They are financially well off, own their own house, are mentally stable and despite not living a conventional lifestyle, are decent human beings. Your sister on the other hand is a drug addict, in a relationship with a scumbag who doesn't work, knocks her about, and isn't averse to hitting children either.

Now let's say that this imaginary life of yours along with your wife's ends in a fatal train crash. Where would you want your child to go if your only living relatives were your brother and sister? If your bigotry and stupidity means that you answer the sister, then you hate your child immeasurably more than I ever could my brood.

Interesting subject,  anyone with children would have to have a plan in place in the event of mum and dad snuffing it.

If someone has a sister who attracts violent men and another sibling who is a shirter then there's every possibility they themselves are slightly fucked up and consequently so are their kids already. If the last other option available involved splitting the kids up, only then would I choose the nob jockey option. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

There is a Reason two poofs can’t make a child, a child benefits from a mother and father and the different attributes they bring, two sausages jockeys will undoubtedly ‘rear’ a wrongun.......

Of course you're no stranger to "rearing" a wrongun are you?

Every time you stick your touch of the tar brush cock into fatties hairy arsehole more like

Guest N/A
11 hours ago, Neil said:

I don't fucking care if I'm called a dinosaur or old or ignorant for that matter but the sight of 2 cock smokers faffing over a new born baby that I've just witnessed made me feel physically sick.

There was not one bit of natural instinctive behaviour from either of them when fumbling about and trying to organise the changing of said sprogs nappy.Fucking freaks the pair of them,I do hope someone on the outside sees sense and rescues that poor toddler from the clutches of these two perverts.

Where's Punkers when you need him?

Don’t worry the child will be saved when the Muslim state imprisons the two dads and beheads them just before his 18th birthday.

Is that your actual family set-up?..Normal for Norfolk then,perhaps you should move to the Larkman and surround yourself with people of the same level.

On the ball shitty

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is that your actual family set-up?..Normal for Norfolk then,perhaps you should move to the Larkman and surround yourself with people of the same level.

On the ball shitty

You should move to the monkey enclosure at Banham zoo, you fucking Neanderthal. No one is saying that two men bringing up a child is the most ideal situation in the world. But if you're that fucking ignorant that you'd rather see a child dragged up by a heterosexual car crash than two otherwise normal gay men, then you have something seriously wrong with your thought process.

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Are these the same rules that Roops basically makes up when she's on the rags, in order to win an argument?

Aside from your post being below the normal Ratty standard, please provide evidence of "making up the rules" to win an argument.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should move to the monkey enclosure at Banham zoo, you fucking Neanderthal. No one is saying that two men bringing up a child is the most ideal situation in the world. But if you're that fucking ignorant that you'd rather see a child dragged up by a heterosexual car crash than two otherwise normal gay men, then you have something seriously wrong with your thought process.

Why would you care about the sexual perversities of parents and their suitability for parenting when you endorse the governments extermination policy of the unborn....Good morning Dachau Decimus....

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why would you care about the sexual perversities of parents and their suitability for parenting when you endorse the governments extermination policy of the unborn....Good morning Dachau Decimus....

Punkers I don't mean to split hair's here, however if pretty sure Dachau was purely a concentration camp, not an extermination camp like Auschwitz/Treblinka ect.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're too fucking liberal for me,You're the sort that wouldn't object to pikeys being given permission to break every fucking protocol under the sun by allowing them to live on unspoilt greenbelt land because 'everyone is equal' and deserves a chance and shouldn't be persecuted.Anyway I'm now off to throw my own shit through the bars at the paying customers.

Fuck off

10 hours ago, Neil said:

You're too fucking liberal for me,You're the sort that wouldn't object to pikeys being given permission to break every fucking protocol under the sun by allowing them to live on unspoilt greenbelt land because 'everyone is equal' and deserves a chance and shouldn't be persecuted.Anyway I'm now off to throw my own shit through the bars at the paying customers.

Fuck off

I hardly think I'm liberal for believing it's preferable for a child to be brought up by a Liberace loving pair of poofs as opposed to a couple of heterosexual drug and child abusers like the so called parents of baby P.

If you sincerely believe that any man and woman, regardless of their nature, are better qualified in every single aspect to raise a child better than two men, then you should chuck your shit at an angry gorilla instead of a customer and get your stupid fucking cunt head smashed in.

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I wonder what Rees-Mogg would do if he knew a mindless, shit-stabbing fucking idiot was using a photograph of him as an avatar on Cunts Corner? I can’t see him being overly happy about it, and hopefully he’d track you down and kick your stupid fucking head in. That would be fantastic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 05/05/2019 at 11:33, Neil said:

I don't fucking care if I'm called a dinosaur or old or ignorant for that matter but the sight of 2 cock smokers faffing over a new born baby that I've just witnessed made me feel physically sick.

There was not one bit of natural instinctive behaviour from either of them when fumbling about and trying to organise the changing of said sprogs nappy.Fucking freaks the pair of them,I do hope someone on the outside sees sense and rescues that poor toddler from the clutches of these two perverts.

Where's Punkers when you need him?

Punky adopted a child with Eddie...

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I wonder what Rees-Mogg would do if he knew a mindless, shit-stabbing fucking idiot was using a photograph of him as an avatar on Cunts Corner? I can’t see him being overly happy about it, and hopefully he’d track you down and kick your stupid fucking head in. That would be fantastic.

Jacob would be very supportive of my views on abortion, homosexuality and Brexit.He is a great advocate of freedom of speech and would be amused by my antics on here.

Cretin.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I hardly think I'm liberal for believing it's preferable for a child to be brought up by a Liberace loving pair of poofs as opposed to a couple of heterosexual drug and child abusers like the so called parents of baby P.

If you sincerely believe that any man and woman, regardless of their nature, are better qualified in every single aspect to raise a child better than two men, then you should chuck your shit at an angry gorilla instead of a customer and get your stupid fucking cunt head smashed in.

They would both grow up fucked in the head in different ways.Are you still getting pissed in the Garnet Wolsey with all the other fucking victory parade wankers?

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Jacob would be very supportive of my views on abortion, homosexuality and Brexit.He is a great advocate of freedom of speech and would be amused by my antics on here.

Cretin.

But what about all the bumming? I think he’d take a dim view of that.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ape said:

But what about all the bumming? I think he’d take a dim view of that.

The bumming might change his opinion of him and he would decide to carry on kicking his head in. Only more vigorously.

• Like 1