CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Starr DEAD

Guest Wizardsleeve

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was fuck all on TV the other week so went on YouTube and watched a few episodes of this fellows show. Brilliant.

I saw him live on stage years ago. 

You must've been quite a hottie back then, before you lost your battle with the hairy ankles and bingo wings.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was fuck all on TV the other week so went on YouTube and watched a few episodes of this fellows show. Brilliant.

I saw him live on stage years ago. 

Some daft cunt said Freddie Starr was the great comedian of all time .. Dave Allen was a millions time better.

3 hours ago, The Guard said:

A real commedian

I have to agree. A true genius. Do you remember the Viking Sketch?

A Viking longboat lands on the coast, Dave Allen jumps out, turns to the other vikings and says;

"right lads! Kill all the women and rape all the men!"

(next Viking); "don't you mean, kill all the men and rape all the women?"

(DA); "you play your games.. and I'll play mine"

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Say something funny or fuck off.

Neither is likely to happen unless Roops puts him in the cooler again.  Upon his release, the usual diatribe about his unjust incarceration, and a marathon of ironings will return him to his usual boring self. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Whilst discussing this cunt's death at work today, a bloke genuinely said that Bobby Davro was one of the best "comedians" he'd ever seen live.

I hope you've cut off the cunt's paper clip supply?

For what it's worth, my entry in the "Surely you've got to be fucking joking" live comedian stakes is Bob Monkhouse. OK, maybe not quite Billy Connolly at his peak, but unexpectedly fucking brilliant all the same.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you've cut off the cunt's paper clip supply?

For what it's worth, my entry in the "Surely you've got to be fucking joking" live comedian stakes is Bob Monkhouse. OK, maybe not quite Billy Connolly at his peak, but unexpectedly fucking brilliant all the same.

He outranks me in local government by virtue of being gay.

I totally concur on Monkhouse as it goes, he had an amazing plethora of material considering he came across as a smug, noughts and crosses orange cunt.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst discussing this cunt's death at work today, a bloke genuinely said that Bobby Davro was one of the best "comedians" he'd ever seen live.

Bobby Davro was a decent light entertainer for the Sun Bingo/Butlins demographic. But considering he turned up after 20 years of Little & Large, then Cannon & Ball, it's little wonder he achieved stardom. 

Duncan Norvelle was an annoying cunt. Of that generation, Gary Wilmot was the pick of the bunch. But that's not saying much.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bobby Davro was a decent light entertainer for the Sun Bingo/Butlins demographic. But considering he turned up after 20 years of Little & Large, then Cannon & Ball, it's little wonder he achieved stardom. 

Duncan Norvelle was an annoying cunt. Of that generation, Gary Wilmot was the pick of the bunch. But that's not saying much.

Not forgetting Roger de Courcey and Nookie Bear.

Guest DrCunt
46 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Not forgetting Roger de Courcey and Nookie Bear.

As Roger normally had half an arm up the rear end of something brown and curly haired, I can see why this would be memorable for you.