CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Esther McVey

colonelkurtz

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 hours ago, Ape said:

This is fucking rich, coming from you of all people! 

Go and choke on your Tesco own brand baked beans, cunt!

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

You are one of the worst 2 tragedies in history. See if you can guess the other?

Shit for brains cunt

lol

Uhurhurhurhur

Suck a cock lawnmower mong

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“Were you out on the lake just now, kissing a brain?”

”No”

He did some funny shit, before he became fashionable in Hollywood and started turning out shit. 

I loved the opening premise from 'The Jerk'... "I was born a poor black child.."

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He did some funny shit, before he became fashionable in Hollywood and started turning out shit. 

I loved the opening premise from 'The Jerk'... "I was born a poor black child.."

How did he get so awful so suddenly? The Jerk, the Man with two brains, and my personal favourite, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid...all terrific, inventive and very very funny films. Look at the cunt after those, a procession of syrupy dross that should never have hit the big screen. Did he get married or something? 🤔

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

How did he get so awful so suddenly? The Jerk, the Man with two brains, and my personal favourite, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid...all terrific, inventive and very very funny films. Look at the cunt after those, a procession of syrupy dross that should never have hit the big screen. Did he get married or something? 🤔

Married to the big studios for the promise of money and fame. It started OK with dirty rotten scoundrels, but then a big fucking nose dive into the shitbucket of fluffy, mindless entertainment for idiots.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Married to the big studios for the promise of money and fame. It started OK with dirty rotten scoundrels, but then a big fucking nose dive into the shitbucket of fluffy, mindless entertainment for idiots.

‘’Iron balls McGinty”  and Mr. Noosbaum the garage owner aka Jackie Mason. The jerk was a funny film. ‘Cat juggling’ Mmm yes I’ve heard about this. How much shall I make the cheque out for ?