CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

The one party that puzzles me is The Green Party. A partly that should have an uncompromising policy of advocating human population reduction and control, (including challenging and banning religious creeds that encourage people to have large numbers of children) and an anti globalist stance. Instead we have a strange group of lefty liberal fuckwits who favour the uncontrolled migration of people into already crowded countries that cannot possibly sustain long term population growth.

51 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The one party that puzzles me is The Green Party. A partly that should have an uncompromising policy of advocating human population reduction and control, (including challenging and banning religious creeds that encourage people to have large numbers of children) and an anti globalist stance. Instead we have a strange group of lefty liberal fuckwits who favour the uncontrolled migration of people into already crowded countries that cannot possibly sustain long term population growth.

They are also populated largely by a retinue of fuckwits who believe that leaving the EU without a deal would lead to a (possible) 5% reduction in GDP, yet support Extinction Rebellion whose aims would return us to the Stone Age (providing the petro-economy countries have not nuked us into oblivion for sumarly turning off thie income streams).

Oh and they are also contemplating a 'Progressive Alliance' (Jesus, what a term!) with the Scottish Nationalists, whose entire economic policy is predicated on the continuing flow of North Sea oil for the world's Internal Combustion Engines.

What a load of twats

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone named Dominic is guaranteed to be a cunt of epic standing. All middle class cunts should be flayed with an angle grinder, covered in golden syrup, and thrown into a room full of wasp nests. 

That’s a very good idea Eric. Where it gets a bit tricky for me though is I keep all my wasps nests outside in the back garden.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When he's not trying to fleece the NHS. Morally bankrupt, fake hippie, looks like Malcolm from Viz's Modern Parents. I want the goofy cunt tortured and left to die, slowly.

Getting a bit mawkish there, mate. Marry the cunt why don't you?

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When he's not trying to fleece the NHS. Morally bankrupt, fake hippie, looks like Malcolm from Viz's Modern Parents. I want the goofy cunt tortured and left to die, slowly.

Or suing the nhs as he felt cheated as he didn’t win a contract, total shit cunt. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Or suing the nhs as he felt cheated as he didn’t win a contract, total shit cunt. 

Ed, I haven't had a genuine laugh on here since you and I found those reviews about Quincy's estate agent business. 

Have you got anything up your sleeve? Make me feel alive again.

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

torture's too good for him Authoritah.

Instead, let's get Frank to befriend him and lick one of his daughters

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, I haven't had a genuine laugh on here since you and I found those reviews about Quincy's estate agent business. 

Have you got anything up your sleeve? Make me feel alive again.

I’m bringing back fatty in the next couple of weeks, he never fails to disappoint. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you really want to rid the world of Jews just tell the Chinese that their testicles are an aphrodisiac, and the cunts will be extinct within a decade.

so it was you who told them about cheerful post office staff then? Haven't seen of those fuckers since Postman Pat

Guest judgetwi

My assessment of the election campaign so far:

Lies, lies, lies, promises, promises, lies, lies, promises, more fucking lies, more fucking promises.

My prediction

The liars will win. Get your money on it.