CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

51 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

It seems if scummy people are letting their piece of shit dogs attack people's cats for no other reason other than the fact you hate cats because you're a knuckle dragging cunt, then it's fair game if i blast your aggressive, smelly bag of shit dog in the face with a gas powered airsoft pistol loaded with ball bearings no?

If you had the temerity to even think about shooting my dog in my own garden, when he's minding his own business, and doing what dogs do, I'd hope for your sake you can run, because I'd hit you so fucking hard you'd seriously contemplate ever leaving your parents cellar again.

For the record, I abhor any cunt who thinks it's acceptable to mistreat any animal, and any cunt who perpetrates cruelty upon one should receive a fucking beating.

You fucking wanker.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There are few words to describe just how much these intensely annoying little fuckers get right on my tits.

Like thousands of others up and down the country, I'm a keen gardener who has to continually battle these selfish cunts who shit daily in my vegetable patches and raised beds. While I get on with my neighbour, who has three of them, things have gotten to the stage where I'm now throwing cat shit back over the garden fence. Yesterday Mrs Wolfie and I spent all day preparing our winter veg and mulch for the coming months, yet just this morning, the place looked like a war zone because the little shits decided to deposit their vile, disgusting, germ-spreading discharge among my chard and rhubarb. What's more concerning is when our little niece comes to stay during summer months, as a matter of being sensible, we have to locate the rancid cat shit before she might.

People who own cats obviously feed them roughly twice each day. Where does all the shit go, I wonder? It appears to be OK if it's not their garden. I've always been respectful of others' pets, in particular keeping a watchful eye on my dogs (one of whom 'likes' cats), but now I've decided to turn a blind eye if they come into contact with one another and nature takes its course. I've also been eyeing up my shovel near the garage door, which may be put to good use well before the rain and snow come about.

You sure it's not Wolves, Foxy? I mean Foxes, Wolfie? 

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If you had the temerity to even think about shooting my dog in my own garden, when he's minding his own business, and doing what dogs do, I'd hope for your sake you can run, because I'd hit you so fucking hard you'd seriously contemplate ever leaving your parents cellar again.

For the record, I abhor any cunt who thinks it's acceptable to mistreat any animal, and any cunt who perpetrates cruelty upon one should receive a fucking beating.

You fucking wanker.

Says the knuckle dragging chav who let his scummy rottweiler attack cats minding their own business, stupid prick your rottweiler would be getting dropkicked in the mouth with a pair of steel toe capped and spiked new rock boots then i'd do the same to you.

People can have as many cats as they like so shut your cock gobbler and fuck off chav cunt.

Shitty fucking stinking, dangerous mutts on the other hand should be outlawed as should the vile pieces of shit that own them.

Fuck you.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Says the knuckle dragging chav who let his scummy rottweiler attack cats minding their own business, stupid prick your rottweiler would be getting dropkicked in the mouth with a pair of steel toe capped and spiked new rock boots then i'd do the same to you.

People can have as many cats as they like so shut your cock gobbler and fuck off chav cunt.

Shitty fucking stinking, dangerous mutts on the other hand should be outlawed as should the vile pieces of shit that own them.

Fuck you.

I've been called many things, but "knuckle dragging chav" are you fucking sure? You depraved, bestial, fecal enthusiast.

Let's look at the facts for one moment, cunty. You live with your parents, are an admitted incel gamer, and have no fucking idea how the world works, which is aptly demonstrated whenever you post. You're in the top 3 ridiculously shit posters on here, it's a widely held opinion.

You're the fucking idiot who wants to shoot defenceless animals? Where did I say I let my dog attack any cunt or cat? I'm a responsible dog owner, and he likes to bark at cats in the garden, show me a dog who doesn't. So as much as I'm sure you'd like to grab some rottweiler shit, you're out of luck.

I'd honestly like to continue this conversation in person, and iron this out, well me ironing you out anyway!

Wanker

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted FFS!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Not another fucking wanker with a hatred of cats, by the way you're full of shit`*pardon the pun* cats cover their shit up so maybe start pointing the finger at aggressive,shit all over the street, dangerous, noisy, cunty fucking dogs and their stupid fucking owners instead.

Would you like to collect the cat shit from my garden? This could be the answer to my problem, and I am sure you'd take great enjoyment from it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ©Frank said:

Give it a rest stubby you dopey fuck. If I do ever find you, you’ll know all about it. 

Never mind this shite Francis- is your offer to baby sit still on the table? I fancy taking mrs pecker to the Warf House and finger basting her on the drive home.

You know the address, tomorrow about 8?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all this shit. Cats are brilliant. Anyone who disagrees, is free to approach me with their argument. But if it differs from mine, I will stab you in the throat with a broken bottle, and then do a shit in the open wound. 

Just saying.

Cats turn perfectly good food into shit. They aren’t loyal to their owners and have a habit of running under cars. They’re fucking idiots.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all this shit. Cats are brilliant. Anyone who disagrees, is free to approach me with their argument. But if it differs from mine, I will stab you in the throat with a broken bottle, and then do a shit in the open wound. 

Just saying.

Cats are cunts, Eric. I'm with Ape on this.

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Cats turn perfectly good food into shit. They aren’t loyal to their owners and have a habit of running under cars. They’re fucking idiots.

Spoken like a true cunt who's never had one. 

@Neil you can fuck off an' all. Packs of wankers, breeding litters of kids that will amount to fuck all. Criticising a self sufficient animal that will cost the state absolutely nothing compared to the cunt that you're feeding and grooming for a life of dependency. Eat shit.