CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Running out of bile

Jiggerycock

Oh my boys, these should be the best of times for the seasoned cuntmeister.

There's the Election, Trump's impeachment, Strictly Cum Gargling polluting the airwaves. Piers Morgan resolutely contunuing to live despite all entreaties to the contrary....and yet....and yet....

I can't be arsed much these days if I'm honest.

That motherfucker over there? That thing that's being screwed up over here?

Fuck 'em!

'The public gets what the public wants and I want nothing this society wants' and a damn good invective-laden rant pales into insignificance next to, well, pretty much anything if I'm honest up to an including smoking a rollie with my left hand whils scratching my balls with my right.

Bit like Tottenham Hotspur. The fire's gone out after the last few years - and I don't like it one little bit!

• Like 4

It's the repetitive ennui of it all, Jigs; all of this shit has happened before, and it will all happen again. (Especially Spurs fucking things up.)

It's wearing to keep the invective levels at DEFCON 1 constantly, although Judge seems to have mastered it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's the Election, Trump's impeachment, Strictly Cum Gargling polluting the airwaves. Piers Morgan resolutely contunuing to live despite all entreaties to the contrary....and yet....and yet....

Fuck 'em!

'The public gets what the public wants and I want nothing this society wants' and a damn good invective-laden rant pales into insignificance next to, well, pretty much anything if I'm honest up to an including smoking a rollie with my left hand whils scratching my balls with my right.

Bit like Tottenham Hotspur. The fire's gone out after the last few years - and I don't like it one little bit!

History repeats itself and all that, so it is hard not to be cynical and it doesn't take a great deal of foresight to see the fuck-ups coming down the track.

However, cuntery is alive and well. There will always be one individual in the public domain that says or does something fucking stupid. There will never be a shortage of cunts to vent ones vitriol or opprobrium at. I am guessing, what you are questioning, is the threshold at which one becomes inclined or motivated to get stuck in.

• Like 1

Fuck 'em!

I've just read through some of Labour's election promises and I can fucking assure you I've got plenty of bile left bubbling inside my booze ravaged gall bladder. 

Free school meals for all primary school children regardless of parental income, free prescriptions regardless of patient income, free social care for over 65s regardless of income, 250bn to spark a new "green industrial revolution", scrapping the two child benefit cap, abolishing universal credit, ending the freeze on working age benefits, free education for life for all adults regardless of income, the abolition of tuition fees, 30 hours free childcare for all two to four year olds regardless of parental income, free broadband for all homes and businesses regardless of family income or business turnover, full renationalisation of the rail network, water and energy companies and Royal Mail

Can I have a fucking unicorn and a puppy too, Mr. Corbyn?

Pie-in-the-sky, communist, buy-now-pay-later, bankrupting fucking cunt.

I'd rather hand over the keys of the exchequer to that IVA cunt Withers and Nick Leeson.

• Like 7

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's the repetitive ennui of it all, Jigs; all of this shit has happened before, and it will all happen again. (Especially Spurs fucking things up.)

It's wearing to keep the invective levels at DEFCON 1 constantly, although Judge seems to have mastered it.

I’ll give you one of my tips. If you ever feel your hatred and bile beginning to fade, whip out a picture of the grinning Tony Blair. It’s like getting a shot of something illegal and used by a Tour de France winner.

No need to thank me.

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

History repeats itself and all that, so it is hard not to be cynical and it doesn't take a great deal of foresight to see the fuck-ups coming down the track.

However, cuntery is alive and well. There will always be one individual in the public domain that says or does something fucking stupid. There will never be a shortage of cunts to vent ones vitriol or opprobrium at. I am guessing, what you are questioning, is the threshold at which one becomes inclined or motivated to get stuck in.

Mmm - fair point.

For me, the bar is set at Katerina Johnson-Thompson levels (or Uber-Corbyn if you prefer). 

I mean it comes to something when a Partridgesque Nicky Campbell vignette on 5 Live in the morning can barely raise a 'Tch'. Time was it would have been the touchpoint for an apoplectic industrial-strength cunting, with a side-order of bilious texts to the BBC.

Jesus, grant me just one more chance to come in off a long run at something or someone.

Mmm - fair point.

For me, the bar is set at Katerina Johnson-Thompson levels (or Uber-Corbyn if you prefer). 

I mean it comes to something when a Partridgesque Nicky Campbell vignette on 5 Live in the morning can barely raise a 'Tch'. Time was it would have been the touchpoint for an apoplectic industrial-strength cunting, with a side-order of bilious texts to the BBC.

Jesus, grant me just one more chance to come in off a long run at something or someone.

Off the long run old bean. We're about to start a test series in New Zealand and we all remember how shite we did there last time- 58 all out on the first bastard day. I'm sure you can find your inner cunt somewhere along the line.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just read through some of Labour's election promises and I can fucking assure you I've got plenty of bile left bubbling inside my booze ravaged gall bladder. 

Free school meals for all primary school children regardless of parental income, free prescriptions regardless of patient income, free social care for over 65s regardless of income, 250bn to spark a new "green industrial revolution", scrapping the two child benefit cap, abolishing universal credit, ending the freeze on working age benefits, free education for life for all adults regardless of income, the abolition of tuition fees, 30 hours free childcare for all two to four year olds regardless of parental income, free broadband for all homes and businesses regardless of family income or business turnover, full renationalisation of the rail network, water and energy companies and Royal Mail

Can I have a fucking unicorn and a puppy too, Mr. Corbyn?

Pie-in-the-sky, communist, buy-now-pay-later, bankrupting fucking cunt.

I'd rather hand over the keys of the exchequer to that IVA cunt Withers and Nick Leeson.

Straight back on form I see Decs. Batteries fully charged and took off from the start line like a ‘race car in the red’.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Straight back on form I see Decs. Batteries fully charged and took off from the start line like a ‘race car in the red’.

Race car in the red? Well I'm a mushroom cloud Laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time I touch brains, I'm superfly TNT. I'm the guns of the Navarone!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Race car in the red? Well I'm a mushroom cloud Laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time I touch brains, I'm superfly TNT. I'm the guns of the Navarone!

“AK47 the very best there is. When you absolutely and positively have to kill every single motherfucker in the room. Accept no substitute.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ©Frank said:

Vomit inducing pair of thick fucking cunts. 

Check the side effects of the 150+ retro viral tablets you take daily to prolong your miserable and futile existence, if you need an explanation for your nausea. And think about the nausea and stomach churning effect every one of your pathetic posts causes to other members.

Fuck Off.

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Or this

692.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=forma

Oh I don’t know, the Pigshagger gave us the referendum, dropped his rich mates in the shit and allowed us to see these MP cunts for the traitorous bastards they really are. We owe him for that.

Think of all the contacts he has lost and the money that has gone down the toilet as a result. The ruling class will never forgive Dave which is probably why he is whoring his shitty book all over the place.

Mind you there was no need to chuck the Camberwell Gyppo out of her caravan. He can’t be that skint. Cunt.

1 hour ago, ©Frank said:

Vomit inducing pair of thick fucking cunts. 

I've been reviewing the recent activity on the site, and I've noticed that you have been attempting to formulate some sort of comeback over the past week.

Your namesake Sinatra made a number of successful returns to form. As it stands, though, your current desperation and complete failure to recapture your previous magic reminds me more of Michael Barrymore's mid 00s attempt to relaunch his career.

"Awight?" You certainly aren't, you straw clutching, desperate fucking sad act cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been reviewing the recent activity on the site, and I've noticed that you have been attempting to formulate some sort of comeback over the past week.

Your namesake Sinatra made a number of successful returns to form. As it stands, though, your current desperation and complete failure to recapture your previous magic reminds me more of Michael Barrymore's mid 00s attempt to relaunch his career.

"Awight?" You certainly aren't, you straw clutching, desperate fucking sad act cunt.

More Bruno than Sinatra

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Where the fuck have you been? I am relying on you to show me the way to Strumpshaw Fen next year.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He might, if Dignitas have set up shop there.

It’s had it’s Dignitas application form sent back 14 times already this year. Something to do with question 3. What is your gender..Male or Female? Apparently ‘freak’ isn’t acceptable.