CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Running out of bile

Jiggerycock

On 19/11/2019 at 21:51, judgetwi said:

Oh I don’t know, the Pigshagger gave us the referendum, dropped his rich mates in the shit and allowed us to see these MP cunts for the traitorous bastards they really are. We owe him for that.

Think of all the contacts he has lost and the money that has gone down the toilet as a result. The ruling class will never forgive Dave which is probably why he is whoring his shitty book all over the place.

Mind you there was no need to chuck the Camberwell Gyppo out of her caravan. He can’t be that skint. Cunt.

He didn't chuck her out, they're now an 'item' (don't tell Sammy)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

See even when a thread - MY thread - gets shunted down the usual Frankery Wankery cul-de-sac of boredom, I can barely raise a 'meh' before clicking through to the Sporting Life.

This is what I'm up against here!

Jiggers old bean, unfortunately our boys are doing rather well so far down in New Zealand so you can't even get frothing at the arsehole over that-yet.

All is not lost however, as I'm sure it'll be put into context when we get skittled in the first 5 overs and Williamson brings up his double ton on day four with the pitch turning square and cracks you could lose a "Gold and Onyx plated fountain pen" down. Combine that with an upcoming election, terrorism, global climate breakdown etc I'm sure there are some rant filled nominations from you in the coming weeks.

Don't let me down you daft old cunt.

On 21/11/2019 at 17:04, Stubby Pecker said:

Jiggers old bean, unfortunately our boys are doing rather well so far down in New Zealand so you can't even get frothing at the arsehole over that-yet.

All is not lost however, as I'm sure it'll be put into context when we get skittled in the first 5 overs and Williamson brings up his double ton on day four with the pitch turning square and cracks you could lose a "Gold and Onyx plated fountain pen" down. Combine that with an upcoming election, terrorism, global climate breakdown etc I'm sure there are some rant filled nominations from you in the coming weeks.

Definitely 7 out of 10 on the cricket prediction front - I hope you did some trading on Betfair on the strength of your convictions, with only Sam Curran (once again) resolutely refusing to be a typical spineless English Cricket wanker and thus ruining your chances of an even bigger profit.

Blimey - that feels like the first stirrings of cunting tuescence approaching! Expect 'Joe Root an his cavalcade of cunts' to be a nomination before you can say 'Roger Twose was a turncoat bastard!'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Definitely 7 out of 10 on the cricket prediction front - I hope you did some trading on Betfair on the strength of your convictions, with only Sam Curran (once again) resolutely refusing to be a typical spineless English Cricket wanker and thus ruining your chances of an even bigger profit.

Blimey - that feels like the first stirrings of cunting tuescence approaching! Expect 'Joe Root an his cavalcade of cunts' to be a nomination before you can say 'Roger Twose was a turncoat bastard!'

Curran got a duck with the bat, so not exactly stonewall Jackson was he. And a few of our batsman made that boring, fat trundler Wagner look like Richard Hadlee. If this side can't win 2-0 they want fucking shooting.

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Curran got a duck with the bat, so not exactly stonewall Jackson was he. And a few of our batsman made that boring, fat trundler Wagner look like Richard Hadlee. If this side can't win 2-0 they want fucking shooting.

Men’s cricket is for men. 
Follow your own carpet munching swinger bowling dykes and stay out of the men’s game.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Follow your own carpet munching swinger bowling dykes and stay out of the men’s game.

Fuck off.

Or you'll do what? Scweeeam and scweeeeam until you're red in the face?.

You're about as threatening as a sparrow's cock, you ridiculous little faggot cunt.

20 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Or you'll do what? Scweeeam and scweeeeam until you're red in the face?.

You're about as threatening as a sparrow's cock, you ridiculous little faggot cunt.

I’ll bet you would have been at Epstein’s parties had you had the social wherewithal to ingratiate yourself...

lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus® said:

Reported for paedo inferences.

Say hello to Withers.

Fuck off.

Lol.

So I come in from the pub with my Pinot Grigio ( yes I tend to go upmarket when I see all the Christmas ads. I can’t resist those chocolate Santas at 80p a pop can you? It’s only once a year innit?) my saveloy, chips and pickled onion and I have to read this perfect common sense from me old mate The Carrotcruncher. 

What’s going on? Yeah, get rid of this fake, fraud fucking braggart who churns out the same fucking shit day after day. However, I don’t think we can rely on Mr(s) Roops to do the business. I suspect the Pretend Posh Boy gives his credit card a right bashing on here on a regular basis, the lonely little fuckwit. 

Money talks, as they say. 😁

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet you would have been at Epstein’s parties had you had the social wherewithal to ingratiate yourself...

lol.

@Earl of Punkape, today is the fifth anniversary you joined The Corner. I note that to date you have registered 23 warnings. This probably is a conservative number as one of the Admins suspends/bans accounts via the ACP which doesn't automatically log all admin/mod actions. You have amassed more warnings than anyone else and you have reported more posts than anyone else. For your Rule 13 violation and as a celebration of your anniversary I'm suspending your account for one week for each year you have been with us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my Pinot Grigio ( yes I tend to go upmarket when I see all the Christmas ads. I can’t resist those chocolate Santas at 80p a pop can you? It’s only once a year innit?) my saveloy, chips and pickled onion and I have to read this perfect common sense from me old mate The Carrotcruncher. 

What’s going on? Yeah, get rid of this fake, fraud fucking braggart who churns out the same fucking shit day after day. However, I don’t think we can rely on Mr(s) Roops to do the business. I suspect the Pretend Posh Boy gives his credit card a right bashing on here on a regular basis, the lonely little fuckwit. 

...and you talk too much on matters you know very little about.

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and you talk too much on matters you know very little about.

So does Boris Johnson and he’s the fucking Prime Minister! 

Further names to be considered are..............

Nah, i can’t be arsed.

On 21/11/2019 at 17:04, Stubby Pecker said:

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You massive pair of benders.

Fuck off.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Do you do any cooking or do you just use your oven to light your cigars? 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Earl of Punkape, today is the fifth anniversary you joined The Corner. I note that to date you have registered 23 warnings. This probably is a conservative number as one of the Admins suspends/bans accounts via the ACP which doesn't automatically log all admin/mod actions. You have amassed more warnings than anyone else and you have reported more posts than anyone else. For your Rule 13 violation and as a celebration of your anniversary I'm suspending your account for one week for each year you have been with us.

Wasn't he here before the current version of the site as well?

When, not if, @Cuntybaws confirms the exact date that he first joined, would you be willing to add on the appropriate number of weeks to his ban?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

When, not if, @Cuntybaws confirms the exact date that he first joined, would you be willing to add on the appropriate number of weeks to his ban?

Mid-September 2013. That's another week...

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...although I think in light of his quite spectacular and consistent retardedness the suspension should be changed to be one year for every week. See you in hell then @Earl of Punkape, you utter fuckwit.

• Like 2

On 23/11/2019 at 12:39, Decimus® said:

On which note, is anyone else here from the 'Salad Days' of Cunts Corner on Holy Moly?

A Google Search of my user name brings up a couple of links to that other world, warming the cockles of an ageing cunter in the autumn of his years.