CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gove

Decimus

1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

Gove's been on the fucking charlie again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelgove/status/1199304826468876288

Like your grandmother banging on about doing the 'Caspar Slide'.

What an absolute fucking wanker.

Nothing wrong with indulging in a little extra curricular bugle every now and again, Decs. Personally I'd rather the cunt sniffs a little powder as opposed to the rent boys arseholes his learned colleagues prefer.

A cunt of galactic proportions, nonetheless.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Nothing wrong with indulging in a little extra curricular bugle every now and again, Decs. Personally I'd rather the cunt sniffs a little powder as opposed to the rent boys arseholes his learned colleagues prefer.

MC I'm in Fortnum's on Jermyn Street having afternoon tea for one. A fountain of sandwiches, large glass of Macallan's.. Tony Joe on my Spotify.

If any of you thick cunts care to join me, I'm here until 5. Fourth floor. Far right-hand corner with air pods and hair piece.

Is there a bigger cunt in England right now? This little skid mark is single handedly responsible for forcing British political discourse into a post-truth anti-educationalist miasma so dense that a Cabinet minister can go on the news and claim that keeping nurses in their jobs is very much the same as adding new nurses. This little weasel smirks his way through questions and handles dissent with a faux politeness and breezy dismissiveness only found in Tory swamp creatures. A shame-free sociopath who has never missed a chance to be a slippery Machiavellian cunt. He knows he talks bollocks but does it anyway, for who will stop him? Numbers are meaningless. Facts are opinions. Truth is lies. Black is white. A former education Secretary who Invokes the mob against the expert. I’d like to see his head on a fucking spike, pronto.  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

MC I'm in Fortnum's on Jermyn Street having afternoon tea for one. A fountain of sandwiches, large glass of Macallan's.. Tony Joe on my Spotify.

If any of you thick cunts care to join me, I'm here until 5. Fourth floor. Far right-hand corner with air pods and hair piece.

Single Malt Whisky with sandwiches? You know the staff are laughing at you, don’t you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is there a bigger cunt in England right now? This little skid mark is single handedly responsible for forcing British political discourse into a post-truth anti-educationalist miasma so dense that a Cabinet minister can go on the news and claim that keeping nurses in their jobs is very much the same as adding new nurses. This little weasel smirks his way through questions and handles dissent with a faux politeness and breezy dismissiveness only found in Tory swamp creatures. A shame-free sociopath who has never missed a chance to be a slippery Machiavellian cunt. He knows he talks bollocks but does it anyway, for who will stop him? Numbers are meaningless. Facts are opinions. Truth is lies. Black is white. A former education Secretary who Invokes the mob against the expert. I’d like to see his head on a fucking spike, pronto.  

An oily fucking squirt who's made an art form of cuntery , is shithousery personified and possessive of a face so deserving of a rapid meeting with a length of Howdens best rough sawn  4x2 .  

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Something you're all too familiar with. Dickhead.

Hilarious. Fortunately the closest I ever get to rentboys and arseholes is our virtual duels. Though how you finance the latest installments of 'Call Of Duty' is none of my concern. The mind boggles, Keith Vaz Indeed.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

No can do Frankie, I'm nowhere near the west end today. Besides, do you really expect me to fool for that routine? I'm not Judge. Work on some new material, then get back to me. You Tommy Cooper-esque cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You are still in Australia aren't You ?

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Id certainly rank you well above the likes of @Erroreptile404 and @Salty Piss Flap, although I doubt you’ll take much comfort in that. 

No. On those rare occasions when I’m on a roll, combined with a video and perhaps a little like farming, would you say that I’m at least on par with Decimus?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

No can do Frankie, I'm nowhere near the west end today. Besides, do you really expect me to fool for that routine? I'm not Judge. Work on some new material, then get back to me. You Tommy Cooper-esque cunt.

I was there mc, however, the hairpiece bit wasn’t true. I couldn’t rule out big Eric turning up with one of his genuine mahogany hand-carved vintage knives. The stupid old bastard.

It would have been a pleasure. 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He's just enjoying the snow.