CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This surely must be a new phenomenon scrote? The average garlic smelling frog was more than keen to share his women with the square jawed Hun. Then the yanks, Canadians, Brits, Aussies, Indians etc.

I believe it's Algerians and Congolese now

I didn't believe Frank when he told me you were slow witted, repetitive, and more boring than Ape.  I do now. Idiot.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I didn't believe Frank when he told me you were slow witted, repetitive, and more boring than Ape.  I do now. Idiot.

There are many sticks to beat an unimaginative wanker like you with old bean but this ones a real fave. With any luck a few more will join in reminding you of what a cowardly, ungrateful and backstabbing nation of ponces you belong to.

Good work on the idiot jibe, I've not seen it used before

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

He looks like a Quentin Blake illustration that's been smeared in shit, the twiglet cunt.

What with franks walking skeleton frame, terminal tertiary cancer and various types of bad AIDS, his yearly bowel movement it probably not dissimilar to a twiglet

How he finds the energy to roar up all those rent boys is beyond me

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There are many sticks to beat an unimaginative wanker like you with old bean but this ones a real fave. With any luck a few more will join in reminding you of what a cowardly, ungrateful and backstabbing nation of ponces you belong to.

Good work on the idiot jibe, I've not seen it used before

Stubby's nothing special, in fact he's a bit of a bore. When Stubby tells a joke you've probably heard it before.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Common is the only kind of knowledge you have.

But then, you're dirt common yourself so, nothing more is expected of you.

I would hope not.

You've got enough to do displaying your own pile of shit education.

Wouldn't want to overtax that single brain cell of yours.

I would ask you to try harder but I know you can’t.

21 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

@Decimus. When you have got some time to spare, would you mind telling me exactly what it is like to be a very, very angry little man?

Well, you know what it's like to be a man, albeit it a degenerate one with a mental illness that causes you to believe you're a female stuck in a male's body. And you definitely know what it's like to be angry, as you've been rattling for days now and responding to every dig, no matter how slight.

As for being little, at 6'4 with a back as wide as a Ford Mondeo, you haven't got much experience in that area. Neither have I, unfortunately, so I suggest that you save it up along with all your other stupid and fucking inane questions, and ask whoever you're spending Christmas with. Which will be nobody.

Goodnight, freak.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, you know what it's like to be a man, albeit it a degenerate one with a mental illness that causes you to believe you're a female stuck in a male's body. And you definitely know what it's like to be angry, as you've been rattling for days now and responding to every dig, no matter how slight.

As for being little, at 6'4 with a back as wide as a Ford Mondeo, you haven't got much experience in that area. Neither have I, unfortunately, so I suggest that you save it up along with all your other stupid and fucking inane questions, and ask whoever you're spending Christmas with. Which will be nobody.

Goodnight, freak.

I thought that you had a Fiesta.

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought my version was neater. Jet lagged to fuck though. Sorry..

46 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bit warm for a Coat, love, but point taken. Jet lagged. 

Ooooh Bertie Big Bollocks has been on one of those new fangled flying machines and wants everyone to know it. Where have you been Bertie? In LA fucking some Hollywood starlet? In Berlin tying up some multi million Euro business deal? They seek him here, they seek him there. Come on Bertie, you know you want to tell us and we are all so impressed by your jet set life style.

Fucking prick. 🤡

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Goodnight, freak.

I've got a booking to do the photography at a wedding in Acle in April .. any ideas of a good hotel for a couple of nights?