CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You ok hun?

Just dandy Mr Penelope; I've this minute necked by fifth or sixth shot of beautiful, freshly-ground organic Honduras coffee: crisp, fruity, full of caffiene. This, after 7-8 hours of unbroken sleep. Here, have this:

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

How many wanks did you manage today watching all those big butch sailors? 
I’ll also wager you watched it all alone

Frank was five rows behind Prince Harry, next to Sam Smith, Alan Carr and David Lammy.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sucking off Carr whilst Lammy battered his arse with his reparation angry black snake. Harry live streamed it to the Markle woman 

I loved the bit when the black people started dancing and singing some sort of prayer, and a couple of the female ones were actually twerking. No doubt that’s the only clip that BBC, ITN, Sky News etc will show for the next 50 years.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I loved the bit when the black people started dancing and singing some sort of prayer, and a couple of the female ones were actually twerking. No doubt that’s the only clip that BBC, ITN, Sky News etc will show for the next 50 years.

Indeed. It’s a shame Phil the Greek wasn’t around to see this tribal abomination of whoa whoa whoa, yeah yeah yeah shite. He’d have shot the fucking lot with both barrels then sunk the dugout canoes they’d paddled up the Thames in

• Like 2

@The Beast I can't find the comment I was looking for, but I'm in agreement with @Eric Cuntman re changing the 'Cunts Corner' bank statement description... it's a little embarrassing.

Just think – if The Sunday Times ever did a job on this shithole like it did on DSMO, the wankers would describe here as "...an abuse website which inflicted suffering on its hundreds of victims. Owner and proprietor, real name Edward Bundy, a former NHS employee from Essex, who operated an underground website which facilitated the exchange of abusive data using the domain name 'C***s C****r', posted under the moniker 'The Beast'... bla bla"; I think you'll agree it doesn't look good. Just think of the ignominious consequences, especially as senationalist journalists would completely choose to ignore your life's many positive points, chiefly among them – like others – being able to let rip with a free, and often ruthless, opinion.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I went to donate yesterday, which I am happy to do, but then... it's a little embarrassing...

Would be better if you donated your body to science immediately.

On 11/05/2023 at 18:11, Wolfie said:

@The Beast I can't find the comment I was looking for, but I'm in agreement with @Eric Cuntman re changing the 'Cunts Corner' bank statement description... it's a little embarrassing.

Just think – if The Sunday Times ever did a job on this shithole like it did on DSMO, the wankers would describe here as "...an abuse website which inflicted suffering on its hundreds of victims. Owner and proprietor, real name Edward Bundy, a former NHS employee from Essex, who operated an underground website which facilitated the exchange of abusive data using the domain name 'C***s C****r', posted under the moniker 'The Beast'... bla bla"; I think you'll agree it doesn't look good. Just think of the ignominious consequences, especially as senationalist journalists would completely choose to ignore your life's many positive points, chiefly among them – like others – being able to let rip with a free, and often ruthless, opinion.

Exactly why I’ll never donate to this site in the current way. However, if proper wants to PM me his address, I’ll sling him 50 quid cash which of course he’ll guarantee will be spent on site upkeep and not on a piss up

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Exactly why I’ll never donate to this site in the current way. However, if proper wants to PM me his address, I’ll sling him 50 quid cash which of course he’ll guarantee will be spent on site upkeep and not on a piss up

Agreed. If they come up with something more covert then I’m in, but I’m not handing my card details over to a site for dodgy cunts run by complete cunts. It took me years to get my current job which I don’t have.

On 11/05/2023 at 18:11, Wolfie said:

I’m glad I’m not a real person so all I can do is wish you all the best of luck for your time in jail. I’ve got an underground bunker  fully stocked with pot noodles and cup a soup to hide out in just in case I’m wrong (very unlikely) and I am a real person.