CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

You do have a rather narrow focus Wolfie .. there are a few of your allies here who post throughout the night. Not just at the weekend but on every night/early morning of the week. Either we have a lot of night security staff, insomniac old age pensioners who have little to do or more likely they are not economically active. You also seem to spend a lot of your time here .. which one are you?

There are a small handful of members who, via PM exchanges, are familiar with my personal circumstances. Unlike you, and others who reveal details about thier jobs or leisure pursuits, or are stupid enough to upload photos or videos of themselves alone in restuarants or public spaces, I never disclose information about my career, family or interests et al.

Only an idiot would do this. Isn't that right, Pen?  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The only degree of nonchalance is your piss-poor grammar, despite criticising others for theirs. That said, you have been posting at 3-4am (again), which adds further fuel to the fire of your drunken approach to commenting.

I don't know how you cram it all in to your busy life – especially with the 'ramping up' at work etc.

You’ve stooped to spellchecking now I see. What a desperate wanker.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve stooped to spellchecking now I see. What a wanker.

So you said you are on holiday (probably bullshit) didn't you? Rather than enjoy it and give a people a break from your ever so funny piss poor Frank impersonations, you are on here almost 24/7. Haven't you got something with saggy tits close by who'll listen to your delusional bollocks and make you feel important?

Have a glass of water, sober up, and try to stop behaving like the unstable wanker you are. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve stooped to spellchecking now I see. What a desperate wanker.

The only thing desperate is you, which is why you went back and edited this very adjective into your original post (after some while), as OCR's timely reponse above demonstrates.

Amateur. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The only thing desperate is you, which is why you went back and edited this very adjective into your original post (after some while), as OCR's timely reponse above demonstrates.

Amateur. 

I wouldn’t know what your lapdog’s response was, I’ve blocked the moron. He’s ProfB without the charm. Now, fuck off, spellchecker.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Amateur. 

Wiffle, you need to throw the Bluffers Guides away .. 50 years ago they were great but now like you they are just old and no longer relevant.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t know what your lapdog’s response was, I’ve blocked the moron. He’s ProfB without the charm. Now, fuck off, spellchecker.

You know what DC I hope you stick around, you are comedy gold. What with the Harold thankfully committing suicide you have now taken the crown as the resident spastic/joke. To further highlight your rapid decline you have formed an alliance with the one and only @Clavo.

Well done old chap. 

You should hang your head in shame.

Lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hey DC, I've just seen a national job advert literally crying out for skip lorry drivers. Other than an HGV licence (which nowadays is much easier to obtain than it used to be) no qualifications are required, other than two arms, two legs, and two brain cells – so you should fit squarely within the range of skills required. Interested?

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hey DC, I've just seen a national job advert literally crying out for skip lorry drivers. Other than an HGV licence (which nowadays is much easier to obtain than it used to be) no qualifications are required, other than two arms, two legs, and two brain cells – so you should fit squarely within the range of skills required. Interested?

Genius wit…and no mention of ‘Frank?’ I think you’re getting there little fella, I really do.

On 19/09/2021 at 00:12, Ape™️ said:

Disturbing. @dave - you’re into this sort of shit (pardon the pun). Any advice for the rat?

That's just a disgusting rumour, put about by the Corner's resident Gay Mafia, to cover up their own depraved antics.

Maybe you'd like to ask Woofles, in what percentage of posts do him and Dickless make references to scat, then you'll see who the experts on those matters are.

He seems to have a monopoly on pointing out other peoples repetitions.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I doubt the idiot could remain sober long enough to do any job. That’s why he spends all day on Cunts Corner, posting mindless nonsense. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, dave said:

That's just a disgusting rumour, put about by the Corner's resident Gay Mafia, to cover up their own depraved antics.

Maybe you'd like to ask Woofles, in what percentage of posts do him and Dickless make references to scat, then you'll see who the experts on those matters are.

Says the man who posted this with a half full poop-a-scoop bag tied around his head whilst simultaneously strangle-wanking to Crufts clip videos on YouTube.

You're a shit gobbling little weasel, and no amount of deflection will ever make anyone on this site forget it.

Be gone, you foul fucking beast.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the man who posted this with a half full poop-a-scoop bag tied around his head whilst simultaneously strangle-wanking to Crufts clip videos on YouTube.

You're a shit gobbling little weasel, and no amount of deflection will ever make anyone on this site forget it.

Be gone, you foul fucking beast.

No matter how much vitriol you put into your pathetic attempts at intimidating people you just look like the sad, little, angry cunt, you evidently are.

Don't forget to PM your reach-around boyfriends to back you up, you wouldn't want to be on here alone, now the nights are drawing in. :ph34r:

I'll put you in touch with Bill Stickers. During his Bow Balls multi ID days, he was running a like farm from his HMO squat. Several Cambodians and a half dozen Somalians were put to work alongside the rats, on 18 hour shifts, constantly "liking" every post that The Clique churned out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'll put you in touch with Bill Stickers. During his Bow Balls multi ID days, he was running a like farm from his HMO squat. Several Cambodians and a half dozen Somalians were put to work alongside the rats, on 18 hour shifts, constantly "liking" every post that The Clique churned out.

I bet he's a baldy fat cunt.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill Stickers. What happened to that shit stirring cunt? Is he dead? 

5 hours ago, dave said:

On 17/09/2021 at 16:45, dave said:

Woofles probably has a talent for something, but his lack of talent for poetry is something he definitely shouldn't publicise.;)

5 hours ago, dave said:

Stop posting videos of your rampant cock, Woofles already seen it (on more than one occasion) :D

I really get right on your tits, rather like shit under fingernails, it appears.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Genius wit…and no mention of ‘Frank?’ I think you’re getting there little fella, I really do.

Actually this suggestion was a little shortsighted on my behalf, especially as you'd have to stay sober to drive for a living.