CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Let me enlighten you. I do have children. I won’t say how many as it doesn’t further the point, but more than one. I have been married 3 times. My girlfriend of 7 years is 30 next month, considerably younger than me. I have owned a record shop, a snooker club and jointly owned a gaming machine business for almost 30 years in London. I also solely owned a licensed Sauna/Massage parlour in London for eight years. I can honestly say that I have had the opportunity to fulfill any sexual fantasies I may have had over the years. I don’t have to make them up on a website for cunts which you seem to feel the need to.Repressed I definitely am not. So as usual you have completely got that wrong, no great surprise there. Your pathetic attention seeking revelations about your own past activities are not only boring and not in any way shocking but a sign of your desperate craving  for attention and a sad inditement of your mediocre existence which alas for you has only the prospect of more of the same to come. Do yourself a favour and take up baking cupcakes or knitting as that’s the life you were always meant for. Made up stories about blowing off guys, might be interesting to your imaginary middle class friends but quite honestly if I was remotely interested in such nonsense I’d speak to Punkers. Now be a good girl and run along. I find you extremely tedious, but more sad and pathetic. Off you go now.

Punker's had one in the back streets of Berlin. He reckons it was always hans on. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I would go to Berlin but with my hands on the steering column of a Lancaster...

Burt? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

He still goes over there looking for his old friend Helmut.

rubbing him up the wrong way.

1 hour ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Anyone who thinks it's alright for transvestites to read impressionable children stories about same sex marriage is a cunt,end of.

The craven capitulation by successive governments to perverts hellbent on indoctrinating our youth into their cult of unnatural practices has been brought about by left wing degenerates  masquerading as University academics. If you visit a university these days you will immediately notice that they're awash with identity politics and hard left organizations have been given a free hand for the last 20 years to hound out anyone who refuses to conform. Militant homosexuals like Andrew Moffat have been allowed to flourish and now they've seized control of the sex education curriculum in primary schools where young children are taught that high risk activity like anal sex between two men is as natural as procreative sex between a man and a woman. For once, I'm supporting the Muslims, who've stood up to this filth being taught in places of education and would be happy to join them in a holy war against these pimps and peddlers of buggery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Let me enlighten you. I do have children. I won’t say how many as it doesn’t further the point, but more than one. I have been married 3 times. My girlfriend of 7 years is 30 next month, considerably younger than me. I have owned a record shop, a snooker club and jointly owned a gaming machine business for almost 30 years in London. I also solely owned a licensed Sauna/Massage parlour in London for eight years. I can honestly say that I have had the opportunity to fulfill any sexual fantasies I may have had over the years. I don’t have to make them up on a website for cunts which you seem to feel the need to.Repressed I definitely am not. So as usual you have completely got that wrong, no great surprise there. Your pathetic attention seeking revelations about your own past activities are not only boring and not in any way shocking but a sign of your desperate craving  for attention and a sad inditement of your mediocre existence which alas for you has only the prospect of more of the same to come. Do yourself a favour and take up baking cupcakes or knitting as that’s the life you were always meant for. Made up stories about blowing off guys, might be interesting to your imaginary middle class friends but quite honestly if I was remotely interested in such nonsense I’d speak to Punkers. Now be a good girl and run along. I find you extremely tedious, but more sad and pathetic. Off you go now.

Strange, I thought we were having a discussion about repressed British attitudes and its impact on sex education, but you've made it all about you with a potted yet narcissistic history resembling a poor man's Peter Stringfellow complete with a string of failed marriages and dodgy businesses including a second-hand record market stall, one-armed bandits and some Soho pimping thrown in for good measure. Naturally, in common with a lot of punters here you of course have a partner that is "considerably younger" than you. 

I must say, its a lot of blather from someone who finds me "tedious". 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strange, I thought we were having a discussion about repressed British attitudes and its impact on sex education, but you've made it all about you with a potted yet narcissistic history resembling a poor man's Peter Stringfellow complete with a string of failed marriages and dodgy businesses including a second-hand record market stall, one-armed bandits and some Soho pimping thrown in for good measure. Naturally, in common with a lot of punters here you of course have a partner that is "considerably younger" than you. 

That's a bit harsh! Peter Stringfellow, FFS!!

45 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The craven capitulation by successive governments to perverts hellbent on indoctrinating our youth into their cult of unnatural practices has been brought about by left wing degenerates  masquerading as University academics. If you visit a university these days you will immediately notice that they're awash with identity politics and hard left organizations have been given a free hand for the last 20 years to hound out anyone who refuses to conform. Militant homosexuals like Andrew Moffat have been allowed to flourish and now they've seized control of the sex education curriculum in primary schools where young children are taught that high risk activity like anal sex between two men is as natural as procreative sex between a man and a woman. For once, I'm supporting the Muslims, who've stood up to this filth being taught in places of education and would be happy to join them in a holy war against these pimps and peddlers of buggery.

Out of likes. Totally agree.

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyone who won’t acknowledge that ‘educating’ children under four about masturbation and gender diversity is a bit sinister to say the least, is to me someone who has a sexual interest or at least curiosity in children.Children are not sexual beings at that age and don’t think in any way sexual as they are learning the basics of life first, such as walking, talking, being a child etc. So sex education now starts at age 0 in this brave new world we have to believe in? Who decided this and who thought to find out if a majority of parents agree? And where does that put you with your seeming approval of this policy? I know where I stand on this. I’m glad I don’t have young children anymore because the first teacher that tried teaching my infant kids any of this shit wouldn’t be doing anything much for a very fucking long time. Anyway I must get back to work. Someone’s ordered a Cliff Richard album and I’ve got to get it in the post and earn some money, otherwise my bird won’t be getting that Barbie I’ve promised her for her birthday.

You desperate fucking cunt.

Guest Stoolstabber500
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Kids of 1, 2 or 3 years old SHOULD NOT be learning about masturbation

Uncle Jimmy of the BBC taught me how to milk a one teated cow blindfolded when I was that age!

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Post of the year.

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most homosexuals can’t breed or don’t want to so they target the young with their lifestyle propaganda and warped sexual ideology.

It’s their way of reproducing.

You’re very well informed on all things homosexual. How come?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Kids of 1, 2 or 3 years old SHOULD NOT be learning about masturbation

, but on the other hand... it's ok for a schoolboy to masturbate, as long as it's not against his principal. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

far too sensible and reasoned for this site Truckle.

Try The Guardian.

🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Uncle Jimmy of the BBC taught me how to milk a one teated cow blindfolded when I was that age!

But unlike most you look back with affection.

58 minutes ago, ratcum said:

far too sensible and reasoned for this site Truckle.

Try The Guardian.

🤷‍♂️

I did, the reply was:

NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI FACIST SCUM NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI (cerebral hemorrhage) NAZI NAZI NAZI etc.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

But unlike most you look back with affection.

I did, the reply was:

NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI FACIST SCUM NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI (cerebral hemorrhage) NAZI NAZI NAZI etc.

Ratty just did a sex wee in his pants.